*** A MASTER THREAD OF SAKI'S POSTS ***

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MSE77 said:
Dear Saki

how can i get a police certificate from the netherlands as i don't have any one who can help me from there.. (i spent one year for my higher study)
i m now in Bangladesh & Netherlands embassy here do not provide PCC.
i already got 1st AOR from canada & waiting for 2 AOR with PCC request.
thank u in advance for ur suggestions..

MSE77

Hi

Did you try contact the netherland police ? i dont know much about it but i think if you contact their federal police department they should be able to provide you PCC.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farry_uk said:
Dear Saki,

kindly update me regarding this issue :

m from Pakistan , and wish to apply in Business Management Category hopefully in July , can you please confirm that do v still still required to send our UNIVERSITIES transcripts in sealed enveloped , IF yes from which grade its required i complete MBA in Finance

your early response will be highly appreciated

Thank you

Hi

Its not really required by the visa office but iif you do then it will cost you less time as they will not have to verify it by themselves. Only bachelors and masters are required.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kiala said:
my passport will be in embassy for issuance of different country visa.

if i get medicals in the mean, can medicals be done without a passport ? thanx
No, you must need a passport on the day of your medicals.

Cheers
Saki

auditor

Mar 30, 2010
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2010
Doc's Request.
12-03-2010
AOR Received.
12-03-2010
File Transfer...
17-03-2010
Med's Request
23-02-2012
Med's Done....
15-03-2012
Passport Req..
23-04-2012
LANDED..........
03-08-2012
You dont need original passport, just need to give copy of passport to prove your identity.

dhoncarlo

Apr 24, 2011
Hello,

I would like to ask about the proof of funds. My father is willing to sell one of his property to give me and use as my proof of funds. How can I go about this? How can I explain this to cic? Is this qualified?

Please help me with this doubt
dani

mc guy

Nov 18, 2008
dear saki
i need ur advice...i got email on 20th April from Lvo that they hav sent medical instructions along with original documents by tcs.. and said you will get these in due course... till today ( 14 dayz) passed but i didnt get any call from Tcs office... how much dayz required to get Tcs? plz guide me wat shuld i do?

shud i wait for one week more or send them mail to ask about my tcs...... plz reply

gashe4peace

Jul 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 15/2010
Doc's Request.
Dec.2010
Med's Request
May.2012
Med's Done....
sep.2012
LANDED..........
only God knows
hello sir
i need ur advice & senior opinion as well on things which make me cruzy/lawzy!! Why this Ecase online message can't provide me any thing except we unable to provide your staute... blabla..
I have submited full document on Dec./2010. And unable to trace my ecase i don't why!
Please give me ur opinion if their will be rejection , why NVo waitting so long until end of june?
i send them twice CSE but nothing respond .
What shall i do ?? this waitting killing me like breathing non oxegyn air!!
regrd

R.Rose

Apr 23, 2012
Hello,
I am a Foregin worker in Canada.I applied for immigration as a FSW.Now the problem is my work permit expires in June 21st.Also I got a job with a new employer and they applied LMO for me now.So my question is that if i start working for the new employer then whether I need to file a new application for my immigration or I can continue with the present one.Position of my application is I got AOR from visa office.Responses will be greately appreciated.

kkhan870

Nov 21, 2008
Dear Saki:
I always appreciate your efforts for helping people my e-case shows In-process since 24 April 2012 and I am a pre-June applicant.
When sending my full documents to LVO I sent my Masters degree but forgot to send my Bachelor's degree, all this time I was confused to send my Bachelor's degree at this time or not but any way I sent it to them after getting my e-case changed to In-process and now I am worried that after receiving my Bachelor's degree it might effect their decision or delay my case.
What do you think about this scenario if you were in my shoes? did I do the right thing or made a mistake?

farry_uk

May 21, 2011
Dear Saki

thank you for your reply !!

kindly confirm me one more thing i m ISO consultant in firm , is it fine to apply in Business Management Category ,

i also previously work as Product Manager - Marketing , so which one i focus more

Thanks and regards

Farry

Thunder

Star Member
Feb 12, 2010
Visa Office......
London Visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2009
Doc's Request.
December 2009
AOR Received.
December 2009
IELTS Request
September 2009
File Transfer...
July 2010
Med's Request
Feb 2012
Med's Done....
Feb 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1....Dec 2012 PPR2......Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2013
LANDED..........
22 Feb 2013
Respected forum members, please guide me that i have been asked to submit my new born documents(copy of passport,150cad DD,birth certificate and updated forms),me and my wife medicals did in feb2012. London chc has given me 30 days to submit all these. but i have to take more time from LVO.will it effect on my case or should i have to write email for more time? i will for your comments. Regards

Jignesh1780

Jul 13, 2011
Gujarat-India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 OCT. 2010
AOR Received.
4 FEB 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Inprocess 1 DEC 2011
Med's Request
24 Oct 13
Med's Done....
13 Nov 13
Passport Req..
24 Oct 13
VISA ISSUED...
27 Jan 14
LANDED..........
March 14
Hi SAKI

My ecas status is Below,

We received your application for permanent residence on October 5, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on February 4, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on December 1, 2011.

since long time i didnt hear anything from NDVO just got gcms dated 28/3/12. medical -criminality-security-not started 69 points calculated in .so can you help me out when i will receive my MR , almost 20 months since applied.

Thanks

ArvindXBhatia

Nov 11, 2010
Hi Saki,

Thank you for all the useful information. I am in a strange situation. Please let me know what you think.

My wife received her medical request today. She and me have separate files in process. We both have received medicals. I have informed the visa office of my marital status change and they asked me to tell them which file to withdraw.

Now my question is : Can/Should my wife do her medicals now or should we wait for another medical request for the integrated application ?

Please reply soon.

Arvind

kkhan870

Nov 21, 2008
Mr. Saki I have a question for you, why you started this thread if you can't answer a question, I have asked a question many days ago and you don't even bother to visit your thread