+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** A MASTER THREAD OF SAKI'S POSTS ***

gaurav1182

Mar 19, 2012
Hello,
This is Gaurav. Presently i am in India & have work visa valid for one of the mining equipment manufacturer in Canada. My offer is still valid with present employer but he mentioned that due to slowing down in industry there might be job cut in future. Could you guys please let me know procedure to change employer Canada if person is on work visa? One more question, can i join some college for pursuing my doctorate if i am on work visa in Canada?
Thanks,
Gaurav

thomasmil

Sep 9, 2012
Hello am new to this forum i want to know because i travelled to belguim for 3 days 4 months ago just to relax and i stayed in a hotel for the 3 days want to be sure if am going to include that in my canada residence permit application form have started it already and i did my medicals last month.

Thanks all.

xse2573

Dec 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
July 2013
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
June 2012
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
September 2013
thomasmil said:
Hello am new to this forum i want to know because i travelled to belguim for 3 days 4 months ago just to relax and i stayed in a hotel for the 3 days want to be sure if am going to include that in my canada residence permit application form have started it already and i did my medicals last month.

Thanks all.
Yes!!! you can state it if you have a visa to visit Belgium...But l dont think it matters since because you do not need a
police report for that....But I stated all the countries l have been to and reason why even though in some countries
l spent just one [1] day like my visit to Canada and Dublin[Ireland] recently...I wrote all on the form including the purpose, because I have visas to these countries and l dont want tomorrow CIC will say there were evidence l visited these
places and l didnt mention them...I just wanted to be safe...Hahahahahah...

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Master

Need a piece of professional & practical advice...

My wife has done her Operation Theatre Assistant Diploma of two years & having an experience of 5 years in same field.. BUT in year 2010 she decided to get enrolled in B.Sc. Nursing(4 years degree programme)... she has successfully completed her 2 years of education & 3rd year is going on...

Now we are double minded that should she continue her nursing degree or drop that..

Please advice the prospects of OT Asst. & if she decides to continue with her nursing then what else she needs to do in Canada to get registered & to get a job. {if advisable}

As its still 2 years remaining which is a long time ..... Is there any option so that she can continue her studies in Canada...

Looking forward to hearing from you soon...

Regards
Rawlin

roomi24

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 january 2011
AOR Received.
june 13 2011
Med's Request
26 feb 2013
Med's Done....
12 march 2013 expied on 12 marc 2014
Passport Req..
waiting
i hope someone would reply me im very upset

i want to ask as i applied in january 2011 and letter received on jun 2011 and my current e-cas is RBVO im from pakistan and applied in sydney nova scotia after that latter i have'nt received any other thing from cic even after 20 months ad my e-cas is stuck to RBVO

can u plzz help

fortune2010

Star Member
Aug 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2011
Doc's Request.
with application
AOR Received.
22nd march.2011
File Transfer...
30th march,2011
Med's Done....
06/12/2012
Interview........
not asked for
Passport Req..
along with MR,submitted on 20th December
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
hello
can anyone please tell me..my application is in process stage,,,the documents,employment verification done in in process stage or before that?

Raj_Hoque

Feb 13, 2012
Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012
LANDED..........
December 30, 2012
Hi Saki,

I am from Bangladesh and applied under FSW1 and my visa office is SGVO. On July 7th me along with my wife and daughter done medical. But that time we were not aware that my wife was pregnant. That time her pregnancy duration was about a month and half. Couple of weeks later we came know about her pregnancy. Now waiting for PPR.

1. Now Please advice should I inform SGVO in advance about my wife's pregnancy or not?

2. If I inform would it delay any further processing of my PPR?

3. If my PPR comes quickly then fine, else I guess we have to wait till the baby is born and have to include baby. Please advice how to include baby after we receive PPR.

4. Also please advice after how many days of MED usually PPR is issued? Even though they said 3-5 months but can see many people are getting within a month or so.

Another thing is that I stayed in Canada for 3 years for my grad back in 1999-2002. With Medical they asked Police Clearance from Canada by RCMP. I have taken my Fingerprint from BD Police and send it to RCMP and they received on 16th July. Now my question is how long RCMP takes to verify this Criminality Check and revert to SGVO? I can see from their site that wait time is 18 weeks. Does it take that much of time? Am worried as my wife is pregnant with 4 months now and can't fly after 15 December. When is the best time to inform SGVO about my wife's pregnancy if I don't receive PPR meanwhile?

Need your expert opinion.

tokon

Oct 3, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
16-09-10
AOR Received.
3.7.10 (1st AOR) & 1.10.11 (2nd AOR)
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
6.7.10 to SVO
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
February-2013
Raj_Hoque said:
Hi Saki,

I am from Bangladesh and applied under FSW1 and my visa office is SGVO. On July 7th me along with my wife and daughter done medical. But that time we were not aware that my wife was pregnant. That time her pregnancy duration was about a month and half. Couple of weeks later we came know about her pregnancy. Now waiting for PPR.

1. Now Please advice should I inform SGVO in advance about my wife's pregnancy or not?

2. If I inform would it delay any further processing of my PPR?

3. If my PPR comes quickly then fine, else I guess we have to wait till the baby is born and have to include baby. Please advice how to include baby after we receive PPR.

4. Also please advice after how many days of MED usually PPR is issued? Even though they said 3-5 months but can see many people are getting within a month or so.

Another thing is that I stayed in Canada for 3 years for my grad back in 1999-2002. With Medical they asked Police Clearance from Canada by RCMP. I have taken my Fingerprint from BD Police and send it to RCMP and they received on 16th July. Now my question is how long RCMP takes to verify this Criminality Check and revert to SGVO? I can see from their site that wait time is 18 weeks. Does it take that much of time? Am worried as my wife is pregnant with 4 months now and can't fly after 15 December. When is the best time to inform SGVO about my wife's pregnancy if I don't receive PPR meanwhile?

Need your expert opinion.
Dear Hoque bhai, Please make a CSE to VO to know the update of your file. I am sure you would get a response from their end. And possibly, if luck plays on your favour the reply might have the attachment with your PPR.

What I can see that if you get your PPR sooner, you can make your plan for landing before 15 December. In that case you dont have to let VO know this update.

Also seniors are welcome to comment on your post.

dhoncarlo

Apr 24, 2011
Hello Everyone,

This question lingers in my mind for more than a year and no one gave me a concrete answer.

We are a family of 4 and I am planning to immigrate first and I will let my wife and two kids join me in Canada in proper time.

Do I need to show the settlement funds for a family of 4 or just for me as a single applicant?

Hope that someone can answer my question.

Raj_Hoque

Feb 13, 2012
Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012
LANDED..........
December 30, 2012
tokon said:
Dear Hoque bhai, Please make a CSE to VO to know the update of your file. I am sure you would get a response from their end. And possibly, if luck plays on your favour the reply might have the attachment with your PPR.

What I can see that if you get your PPR sooner, you can make your plan for landing before 15 December. In that case you dont have to let VO know this update.

Also seniors are welcome to comment on your post.
Thanks a lot Tokon Bhai. Heard from Deba that you also sent a CSE and got positive reply on your PPR arrival. I will wait for another one or two weeks then shoot a query to RCMP as well as CSE. For CSE I think you have sent through the Link right? Or the email ID?
Can you please PM me your mobile number?

jameslew45

Star Member
Jul 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30_02__2010
Doc's Request.
23 march 2010
File Transfer...
20 July 2010
Med's Request
27-06-2012
Med's Done....
17-07-2012
Hello want to know if i must enter Canada within 6 months or before the date when my medical will be expire because on the visa embassy put june 2013 and that was the date and month when my medical will be expire but people are telling me i must enter canada within six month after the visa have been issued
Visa was issued sep 9,2012..

Thanks

agshaheryar

May 24, 2012
Faisalabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2009
Doc's Request.
03-09-2009
AOR Received.
24-12-2009
IELTS Request
Sent with Full Docs
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
16-03-2012
Med's Done....
26-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 01-11-2012 & PPR2 16-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2012
LANDED..........
April 02, 2013
One year of the visa issue date or Medical expiry whichever comes first.

PA5510N

Oct 21, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah on 03/09/2013
i have checked with my bank my DD is not cashed yet ... is it possible that they send MR before the cash the DD....its now more than 4 weeks since i submitted my updated docs and RPRF as requested by CHC