Exempt
Passport Req..
PPR 1 1st May,2013
VISA ISSUED...
PPR2 20 May,2013
LANDED..........
Waiting
Dear Saki,

I already mentioned my email in my application and I received my AOR through my email.
But in March 2012, I changedmy postal address. May be that is the reason I didnt get my form. Now I requested visa office to send it again on my current postal address and also by email if it is possible.

ANd my second question is that, I just changed my all assets in a new foriegn acount(DOllar). Before it was in the shape of gold.
Will it effect my application.

Obi Rahman

Jul 9, 2012
Dear Saki,

Thank you for the support and feedback for all. I done my Med 25 January2012. I didn't get my passport request yet. Can you please tell me how long can be take. I know its not possible and differ from everyone. But I have 6 months to expire my Med. Did you know how many months Med. expire date needs to entry Canada.
I send enquiry to London office 25 May. 30 May I got That response:
"In repsonse to your recent enquiry, please be advised that your file is currently awaiting the review of an immigration officer. At this time we are unable to advise when your case will be ready to be finalised. We will be in contact with further information once your application has been reviewed."

Can I place a new enquiry again now as that mail I got one and half months now.

Thanks

OmSai73

Mar 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
God's Decession
Passport Req..
1-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Yes on Dec-15-2014
LANDED..........
Planning for March 2015
kishd said:
[SIZE=12pt]Dear Sir,[/SIZE]

I just checked my ECAS right now and it says "Decision Made". Along with my current mailing address, a new column is also coming which mentions... "Your Current Home Address" and underneath it, is written - Totonto, Ontario, Canada.

Should I take it as a good news? Please reply early sir... I have been waiting for a good news for more than an year now!

Regards,
Dinesh
Can you pls post your time lines and your previous ECAS status as well, so that some one can answer your query.

art2012

Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kishd said:
[SIZE=12pt]Dear Sir,[/SIZE]

I just checked my ECAS right now and it says "Decision Made". Along with my current mailing address, a new column is also coming which mentions... "Your Current Home Address" and underneath it, is written - Totonto, Ontario, Canada.

Should I take it as a good news? Please reply early sir... I have been waiting for a good news for more than an year now!

Regards,
Dinesh
k

Congrats dinesh, u r through.within short time u will receive stamped pps.

bhanump

Star Member
Jun 28, 2010
Visa Office......
Buffalo
App. Filed.......
06-05-2010
Doc's Request.
04-11-2010
AOR Received.
18-05-2011
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
08-05-2012 to Detroit and "in process"
Med's Request
14-06-2012
Med's Done....
19-06-2012 Medicals Received: 20-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2012
LANDED..........
22-08-2012 Received PR card : 26-10-2012
Dear Saki,

You have been of great help to many of my fellow immigrant applicants. Hoping you can help me out with my questions and situation regarding my PR application. My passport was going to expire in September 2012 and so I have applied and got a new passport (has a different number than the old passport) this week. But before I applied for new passport, during medicals, I have shown my old passport as per identification purpose (the MPR was not accepting driver's licence for id purpose). Over weekend I got an update on my E-cas saying that my medicals are received. Do I need to update Visa office (Buffalo transferred to Detroit) with my NEW passport number? If I do, will such update after medicals, delay the issue of PPR? How important is it to update my new passport number? Also, my temporary Canadian visa is going to expire at the end of this month (I am living in Hamilton Ontario, CANADA). I know I need a valid permit and passport but do I need to have a valid Visa when I submit my passport for stamping?? Really hoping answers for these questions that are bothering me, my friend. Thank you.

cynmax

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-10
bhanump said:
Dear Saki,

You have been of great help to many of my fellow immigrant applicants. Hoping you can help me out with my questions and situation regarding my PR application. My passport was going to expire in September 2012 and so I have applied and got a new passport (has a different number than the old passport) this week. But before I applied for new passport, during medicals, I have shown my old passport as per identification purpose (the MPR was not accepting driver's licence for id purpose). Over weekend I got an update on my E-cas saying that my medicals are received. Do I need to update Visa office (Buffalo transferred to Detroit) with my NEW passport number? If I do, will such update after medicals, delay the issue of PPR? How important is it to update my new passport number? Also, my temporary Canadian visa is going to expire at the end of this month (I am living in Hamilton Ontario, CANADA). I know I need a valid permit and passport but do I need to have a valid Visa when I submit my passport for stamping?? Really hoping answers for these questions that are bothering me, my friend. Thank you.
Dear Saki
I wanna commend you for your efforts at helping other aspiring immigrants solve thier problems keep it up you shall surely be rewarded by his grace.
Cynmax

angelpot

Star Member
Oct 28, 2010
Calgary A.b.
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo transfered to Seattle
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-10
Doc's Request.
29-10-10 ( 1st AOR CIO )
AOR Received.
18-05-11 ( 2nd AOR )
IELTS Request
submitted already at CIO
File Transfer...
13-04-12 ( buffalo to LA office ) In process May11,2012
Med's Request
17-05-12
Med's Done....
11-06-12 received by Ottawa 04-07-12
Interview........
waived...
Passport Req..
July 26,2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 18,2012 Visa received Oct.12 ,2012
LANDED..........
October 27, 2012 ( thank GOD )
HI Sir Saki,

I am a silent follower and fan of yours, I would like to share to all the goodnews I got my PPR today... I got it after few days, and I had a question again Sir pls.? My dependent is the Phil. backhome should I ask them to send my daughter passport here in Canada and send to La office together with mine or should my dependent send her passport alone to Local Canadian visa office in Philippines ? Pls. help I'm kinda confuse here, no instructions with regards of dependents outside Canada in the email though,Thanks again. your help guys are also welcome.Sir hope to help me with this thank you.

Seopie

Jun 14, 2011
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London (UK)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2010
File Transfer...
May-2010
Med's Request
08-10-2013
Med's Done....
15-10-2013
Saki's post are a great help for me these days... Thanks :)

Aug 2, 2012
hi guys:

isa ako sa nominado sa mpnp...kakatapos lang ng medical namin ng husband ko..at kasalukuyang 7 months n akong pregnant..anu ang pwedeng mangyari kung abutin ako dito ng panganganak sa pilipinas???samantalang nag aantay p naman kami n maforward ang passport namin sa embassy for visa??posibilidad bang tumagal pa kami dito o maiwan ang bata dito sa pilipinas??

mrkk

Aug 23, 2011
Khipro Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2010
Doc's Request.
08-11-2012
AOR Received.
22-02-2012
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
22-02-2011
Med's Request
23-03-2012
Med's Done....
08-10-2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
PPR 1 1st May,2013
VISA ISSUED...
PPR2 20 May,2013
LANDED..........
Waiting
[
Dear Saki

I am waiting for medical forms sent by london visa office. Should i inform to visa office at this stage about pregnancy of my wife
or it will be shown in medical check up.......

Anurag

Jul 30, 2012
Dear Saki

I am waiting for my PR card and gave the officer at Toronto airport my address for delivering it but it has been more than 4 months since I received it. :( :( :( :(
I got to know now that photo retake is required and there is 180 days time to do so. I gave my recent photos with accurate specifications and send it to Nova Scotia where I was told to submit at Case processing centre. Now I don't know the time period in which they will deliever my PR card, do you have any idea??

Please, please reply as I want to plan my trip as my aunt is critical and I need to go to see her and want to meet her once, otherwise I will regret throughout my life. I don't want to take travel document as I want to be on a safer side by taking PR card.

Aug 2, 2012
cherrygilfermo said:
hi guys:

isa ako sa nominado sa mpnp...kakatapos lang ng medical namin ng husband ko..at kasalukuyang 7 months n akong pregnant..anu ang pwedeng mangyari kung abutin ako dito ng panganganak sa pilipinas???samantalang nag aantay p naman kami n maforward ang passport namin sa embassy for visa??posibilidad bang tumagal pa kami dito o maiwan ang bata dito sa pilipinas??

Benjita

Mar 7, 2012
Dears
Just for info that I hope it could be useful for your waiting calculations.
I made landing at Pearson last June 15
I just received my PR Cards yesterday August 7
Then this was 6 to 7 weeks

Regards

Benjita