Interview........
25-06-2012
Passport Req..
SUbmitted together with other Documents 17-Feb. 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
LANDED..........
October 2012
Can you give me a sample of medical request from LONDON VISA OFFICE..
thanks

Ajaypal

May 12, 2010
Hi Saki ,

Not sure if it is the right thread to post my query but I have 2 questions : -

1. Do we need to show ties to back home in case of Super Visa for mother ??

2. I have not received my PR Card yet but I have landing paper IMM 5688 (04-2012)E- client copy . As per the requirement , I can use my landing papers but I don't think I have "IMM 1000 proof of landing" what is requested .All I have is IMM 5688.

Your help will be very much appreciated.

Thanks
AJ

zeecee

Oct 16, 2010
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
AOR Received.
PER 11-JAN-2012
IELTS Request
8 band
File Transfer...
22 June 2012
Med's Request
30 August 2012
Med's Done....
21 October (3rd line)
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 18.03.2013 DM on 11.4.2013 waiting for PPR2
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Dear Friend,

I need your help. We recently have been blessed with a Baby girl. These days We are trying to complete her documents like B-Form and passport.

What we need to know is where are we to send the Bank Draft with additinal 150 Dollars. To CIC Canada ( Reciever General Canada) or to to London Visa Office ( who to address).

Secondly if our MR comes within next 20-30 days, without our daughter what to do then.

We are confused.

Please Guide.

Regards

ZeeCee

sukhi_boy

May 14, 2010
hi all...
i am an applicant of newdelhi visa office and my initial application date is april 2010.....as NDVO has started sending medicals to prejuners and i am expecting the same..
but i have got 1 doubt.....
i have gone to UK for 5 years and i came back from UK to India in dec 2008 and never gone back there again ....and while applying for canada in april2010....i provided NDVO my pcc from UK.....and my indian pcc also..now the doubt is whether they will ask for UK pcc along with indian pcc. at time of medicals...i want to know in advance because it takes a bit of time to get pcc from UK....thx in advance

PA5510N

Oct 21, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah on 03/09/2013
sukhi_boy said:
hi all...
i am an applicant of newdelhi visa office and my initial application date is april 2010.....as NDVO has started sending medicals to prejuners and i am expecting the same..
but i have got 1 doubt.....
i have gone to UK for 5 years and i came back from UK to India in dec 2008 and never gone back there again ....and while applying for canada in april2010....i provided NDVO my pcc from UK.....and my indian pcc also..now the doubt is whether they will ask for UK pcc along with indian pcc. at time of medicals...i want to know in advance because it takes a bit of time to get pcc from UK....thx in advance
no if required you need to send only Indian PCC

silvershani

May 14, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zeecee said:
Dear Friend,

I need your help. We recently have been blessed with a Baby girl. These days We are trying to complete her documents like B-Form and passport.

What we need to know is where are we to send the Bank Draft with additinal 150 Dollars. To CIC Canada ( Reciever General Canada) or to to London Visa Office ( who to address).

Secondly if our MR comes within next 20-30 days, without our daughter what to do then.

We are confused.

Please Guide.

Regards

ZeeCee

Dear please follow this link for fee procedure : http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/visas/fees-frais.aspx?view=d

And The bank draft, bank cheque or postal order should be made payable to the: Receiver General for Canada

And if medical come without your daughter no need to worry they send separate medical for new born babies. ( you may find this kind pf posts on this Forum).

And please read carefully yourself before sending documents, ( I might be wrong) :(

Congrats and good luck.

Mightyechoes

Mar 21, 2012
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
August, 2011.
File Transfer...
July, 2010
Med's Request
MARCH, 2012
Med's Done....
05 March, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1:20-08-12......PPR2:08-10-2012.Ecase:DM:9-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2012
LANDED..........
december, 2012. Insha Allah
Dear Seniors,

Needs ur urgent guidelines......I am waiting for my PPR since last 3 months after completing my Medicals......as a matter of fact on medical request they didn't asked me the POF. According to my Caips notes...V.O quote that......PA is claiming 23400 CAD in Bank acount noXXXX, Original bank letter and account summery and 6 months statements are on file.LICO appears met....
My query::::
as a matter of fact i had to draw the amount to purchase a home here in Pak.so my account has nominal value of funds now.........I am just waiting for PPR so if they ask for POF again i ll submit that at once.......Am i doing the right thing?
according to LVO..my background checks are going on......so r they gonna check my account on their own in "background checks" or Background checks only means security or criminality checks???
Please reply ASAP.

Regards,
Rehan

gaurav1182

Mar 19, 2012
Hello,
I am mechanical engineer by profession (NOC 2132) & have permenant job offer from one of the employer in Ontario. I have received positive LMO for the same & got my work visa issued from delhi recently till 08/2014. I am planning to travel to Canada within two months from now. Could any one you guy please let me know if i should apply for PR under FSW category with arranged employement from New delhi before i go to Canada or i should first go to Canada start working there & then apply for PR under FSW with arranged employement from Canada? Which option would have less processing time? Also, I apply for PR in FSW from New Delhi, Will i be able to travel to Canada on work visa i received within two months of time from now? Thanks in advance for you reply.
-Gaurav

angelpot

Star Member
Oct 28, 2010
Calgary A.b.
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo transfered to Seattle
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-10
Doc's Request.
29-10-10 ( 1st AOR CIO )
AOR Received.
18-05-11 ( 2nd AOR )
IELTS Request
submitted already at CIO
File Transfer...
13-04-12 ( buffalo to LA office ) In process May11,2012
Med's Request
17-05-12
Med's Done....
11-06-12 received by Ottawa 04-07-12
Interview........
waived...
Passport Req..
July 26,2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 18,2012 Visa received Oct.12 ,2012
LANDED..........
October 27, 2012 ( thank GOD )
gaurav1182 said:
Hello,
I am mechanical engineer by profession (NOC 2132) & have permenant job offer from one of the employer in Ontario. I have received positive LMO for the same & got my work visa issued from delhi recently till 08/2014. I am planning to travel to Canada within two months from now. Could any one you guy please let me know if i should apply for PR under FSW category with arranged employement from New delhi before i go to Canada or i should first go to Canada start working there & then apply for PR under FSW with arranged employement from Canada? Which option would have less processing time? Also, I apply for PR in FSW from New Delhi, Will i be able to travel to Canada on work visa i received within two months of time from now? Thanks in advance for you reply.
-Gaurav
just do it my freind they ask for that then they need it, maybe you updated something . better that rejection.

naveedpk00

Star Member
Mar 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2010
Doc's Request.
18-05-2010
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Sent along with appln
File Transfer...
13-09-2010
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Allah na karay
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Inshallah
Dear Friends,
Please advice on my issue.

I got the refusal letter on the basis of JD mismatch along-with Original docs.
My name, address and contact details written on refusal letter was correct.
But the reference they used under the heading of 'Our File' : B0XXXXXXXX was neither my old file number nor my new file number.

What do you think? People those got their refusal letter has different "file number' written on the letter as mine. Or they have their own file number written on the refusal letter??

Kindly guide me for further action? What shoudl I do ??

naveed

mrkk

Aug 23, 2011
Khipro Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2010
Doc's Request.
08-11-2012
AOR Received.
22-02-2012
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
22-02-2011
Med's Request
23-03-2012
Med's Done....
08-10-2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
PPR 1 1st May,2013
VISA ISSUED...
PPR2 20 May,2013
LANDED..........
Waiting
Dear saki

I applied for skilled worker NOC 7372.
Application received 8 Nov,2010
Visa Office London
AOR 22 Feb, 2011
Processing start 08 Feb,2012
But now I got email from london visa office after my inquiry that

"Please note that medical forms were sent to your mailing address on 22 March 2012 along with a request for further documents. We do not appear to have received a response to date"

If you did not receive this package, please confirm your mailing address so that the forms can be re-sent.

My question is that
Is it possible that they send these forms through email ??
What I have to do now. I also sent my Mailing adress again

kishd

Nov 24, 2011
[SIZE=12pt]Dear Sir,[/SIZE]

I just checked my ECAS right now and it says "Decision Made". Along with my current mailing address, a new column is also coming which mentions... "Your Current Home Address" and underneath it, is written - Totonto, Ontario, Canada.

Should I take it as a good news? Please reply early sir... I have been waiting for a good news for more than an year now!

Regards,
Dinesh

Benjita

Mar 7, 2012
Dear Saki, please answer my question ASAP, we do not have much time to react. My case:

I landed at Pearson last week. The process was exactly as you described (thanks a lot for all the information given)
During the last step of my landing, the custom officer asked me for the GTF format (B4)
When I gave it to him, he mentioned that the Jewelry part was not correctly filled (I put there some ornaments that really not classify as Jewelry and I did not have invoices or certificates of those items)
The officer recommend me to fill again the format and to present it the next time I will enter Canada (I told him that I will be in Canada with my family for only for 2 weeks and then we will return to our country and will move definitely to Canada by the end of August)
The officer recommended me to present this format in the definitive landing.
As I know the GTF format is required to be presented in the first landing and now I do not know what to do. Is it possible that my B4 can be rejected next time?
Do you have any recommendation?

Regards and god bless you

Benjita

sukh_uk

Jun 21, 2012
uk
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010 (Nova Scotia)
AOR Received.
01-03-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted on Feb 2010
File Transfer...
Apr 2010 NDVO
Med's Request
27-06-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012 - Ecas updated Med Recvd on 8/8/12
Passport Req..
Waiting soon by Gods Grace ..
mrkk said:
Dear saki

I applied for skilled worker NOC 7372.
Application received 8 Nov,2010
Visa Office London
AOR 22 Feb, 2011
Processing start 08 Feb,2012
But now I got email from london visa office after my inquiry that

"Please note that medical forms were sent to your mailing address on 22 March 2012 along with a request for further documents. We do not appear to have received a response to date"

If you did not receive this package, please confirm your mailing address so that the forms can be re-sent.

My question is that
Is it possible that they send these forms through email ??
What I have to do now. I also sent my Mailing adress again
Hey I might be able to answer ur que if you have initially given them ur email add & all other correspondence you have recd through email then for sure chc london can send the medical req & further docs req through email.