09-08-2012
AOR Received.
07-02-2013
Med's Request
11-02-2013
Med's Done....
11-04-2013
HI Saki,

I sent email to change my address 10 days before my ecase changed to in process,then yesterday the old address has been show up again.I sent this email using the e-form on the website.One more point,after i sent that specific inqury,,shall i receive any confirmation as a standardized reply that they receive my email and i should wait for how long to get the reply.?In my case i did not receive that

Thanks

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RAMMOO said:
HI Saki,

I sent email to change my address 10 days before my ecase changed to in process,then yesterday the old address has been show up again.I sent this email using the e-form on the website.One more point,after i sent that specific inqury,,shall i receive any confirmation as a standardized reply that they receive my email and i should wait for how long to get the reply.?In my case i did not receive that

Thanks
Hi

You should receive an automated reply that they will response to your query within 28 days. Don't worry by looking at the evade it's just playing games many people are having problem with address and it would take them atleast 3-4 weeks before they update your address.

Cheers
Saki

alayshal

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Isl
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2009
Doc's Request.
02-02-2010
AOR Received.
01-04-2010
Hi Mr. Saki,
I got my e-case changed to INPROCESS in Feb, 2011 however the inside text does not mention the term PROCESSING.
I submitted my original documents to CHC Isl in March, 2010 after receiving initial acceptance from Canada office in Feb, 2010. My case was then transferred to CHC London on 30th June, 2011.
So far I have heard nothing from CHC London. If you can please share future projection, and when should I expect my case near completion (visa issuance).
Regards,
Ali

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alayshal said:
Hi Mr. Saki,
I got my e-case changed to INPROCESS in Feb, 2011 however the inside text does not mention the term PROCESSING.
I submitted my original documents to CHC Isl in March, 2010 after receiving initial acceptance from Canada office in Feb, 2010. My case was then transferred to CHC London on 30th June, 2011.
So far I have heard nothing from CHC London. If you can please share future projection, and when should I expect my case near completion (visa issuance).
Regards,
Ali
Inprocess with no date given is likely that it's an error not a genuine inprocess status. CBC London is still looking at 2009 applicants and no one from 2010 has got medical request yet accept few getting inprocess who applied in Jan-feb 2010. By th current trend it looks like chcis giving priority to new applications made under new rules so atleast give 6 months to get Medicals

Cheers
Saki

alayshal

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Isl
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2009
Doc's Request.
02-02-2010
AOR Received.
01-04-2010
Thanks for your feedback.

silvershani

May 14, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yep I have checked time frame in 2nd AOR, the time is mentioned in AOR is about to come.. :)

Let see wat happened.

additionally, at the time of review my application will they consider my wife points or no?

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
silvershani said:
Yep I have checked time frame in 2nd AOR, the time is mentioned in AOR is about to come.. :)

Let see wat happened.

additionally, at the time of review my application will they consider my wife points or no?
About your wife if you have send the fees they will definetly consider the points.

Cheers
Saki

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
08-12-2013 Re-Med 19-02-2015
Passport Req..
Got an email for bio page of PPs
VISA ISSUED...
DM 06 May, 2015. InShaAllah Soon!
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!
saki said:
About your wife if you have send the fees they will definetly consider the points.

Cheers
Saki
Dear Saki, I am inspired by your helpful attiude, may all of us show the same gratefulness to each other, and succeed...
I am facing big time trouble from my employer, as he refused to issue me my experience letter, he was reluctant so i contacted our project manager and he issued me the same with his letter head and details(phone, email, cell, office address, designation etc),
I just wanted to know the verification process, as i am about to apply, and am afraid due to this experience letter's issue.

Waiting for your opinion please!

Donx

Feb 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-09
Doc's Request.
12-02-10/ SENT: 04-06-10
AOR Received.
16-07-10
File Transfer...
17-02-10
Med's Request
07-02-12
Med's Done....
27-02-12 (RECVD 08-03-12)
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
17-07-12
VISA ISSUED...
09-08-12
LANDED..........
FEB 2013
good job boss!!

farjad shah

Mar 26, 2011
Hi ..

I have the same problem my ecas is showing to AOR,

My name Decision Made
My name In Process

As I have also recived my Acceptance letter from london office.
What does this mean as there is a rejection or any error.

Regards,

Farjad

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nashe_31 said:
Dear Saki, I am inspired by your helpful attiude, may all of us show the same gratefulness to each other, and succeed...
I am facing big time trouble from my employer, as he refused to issue me my experience letter, he was reluctant so i contacted our project manager and he issued me the same with his letter head and details(phone, email, cell, office address, designation etc),
I just wanted to know the verification process, as i am about to apply, and am afraid due to this experience letter's issue.

Waiting for your opinion please!
Hi

You can show a experience letter from your project manager and explain this in your explanation letter that manager is not willing to provide or you dont want your manager to know your future plans as this will put your job in risk. People do have these problems and visa offices accepts the explanation if you cant provide experience letter.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farjad shah said:
Hi ..

I have the same problem my ecas is showing to AOR,

My name Decision Made
My name In Process

As I have also recived my Acceptance letter from london office.
What does this mean as there is a rejection or any error.

Regards,

Farjad

The actual status is RBVO decision made is an error and also inprocess so dont worry everyone who got AOR in last month or two got the same status including myself, so no need to worry.

Cheers
Saki

zakoy

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
CEBU, PHILS
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10.NOV.2010
AOR Received.
[per]22.FEB.2011------------[2nd aor] 16.MAR.2011
Med's Request
WAITING
Med's Done....
WAITING
Interview........
HOPEFULLY WAIVED
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
IN HIS TIME
saki said:
The actual status is RBVO decision made is an error and also inprocess so dont worry everyone who got AOR in last month or two got the same status including myself, so no need to worry.

Cheers
Saki
Excuse me, Saki, for butting in. So you mean to say after you got your AOR, you have also experienced getting a DECISION MADE in your ecas? Meaning to say, we don't have to worry about this since this is an error from their part? Please, if you can confirm this soon. Thank you so much :D

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zakoy said:
Excuse me, Saki, for butting in. So you mean to say after you got your AOR, you have also experienced getting a DECISION MADE in your ecas? Meaning to say, we don't have to worry about this since this is an error from their part? Please, if you can confirm this soon. Thank you so much :D
HI

My decision made was made before i got the 2nd AOR.

iloveYou!

Star Member
Mar 14, 2011
saki said:

Cheers
Saki
thanks saki for this info.. :) i am releived