+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** A MASTER THREAD OF SAKI'S POSTS ***

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ME4CANADA said:
Thanks for big inputs.You are really gem.
One last question my case with AEO is in CIC ND,since August 2010.When i should expect any out put(Medical). My case is in process but still RBVO when i click in process.What is this.Previously applicants were getting medicals after in process and date was mentioned that when case started processing.Pls highlight.
Many many thanks,
Libra
Its not only the ND office its with London Visa office as well many applicants have seen their status change to Inprocess from last month or so and many are saying its an error but it can be a geniune change as well. ND is generally very quick as compare to other visa office i know another applicant who applied ND in July 10 and his status same as yours with AEO but not medical request yet, so i would say you should receive medical request sooon but it could take a bit more time like 1-2 months depending on your security checks.

Cheers
SAki

sh_humayun

Mar 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
08-02-2013
seeking for a kind guidance.I have recieved my 2AOR on 4th MAr 2011 which was issued on 28-Feb-2011 On 08-Mar-2011 my estatus shows "In Processing" and inside prosessing detail is as under:

"We received your application for permanent residence on April 22, 2010. We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on July 19, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review. A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision. We transferred your application to the London England office on July 28, 2010. The London England office may contact you"

Does 2AOR means according to the documents me is qualified now authetication of the documents to be checked? waiting for your valuable comments. With regards

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sh_humayun said:
seeking for a kind guidance.I have recieved my 2AOR on 4th MAr 2011 which was issued on 28-Feb-2011 On 08-Mar-2011 my estatus shows "In Processing" and inside prosessing detail is as under:

"We received your application for permanent residence on April 22, 2010. We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on July 19, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review. A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision. We transferred your application to the London England office on July 28, 2010. The London England office may contact you"

Does 2AOR means according to the documents me is qualified now authetication of the documents to be checked? waiting for your valuable comments. With regards

2nd AOR is just an acknowledgment that visa office has received your documents, the eligibility and document verfiication will be done when they starting processing your file, at the moment your status is "inprocess" but it looks like its an error.

Cheers
Saki

asaf

Star Member
May 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is called spirit..... Saki Keep going ........... Make it a competitive Forum ...but of course in a positive way......Make a complete package....so that people wouldn't need to search here and there.........

Thanks

saki said:
Links to some of my threads

1 - HOW TO CREATE YOUR OWN JOB - SELF EMPLOYED
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/selfcreated-jobs-how-can-i-create-my-own-job-t63123.0.html

2 - GIVE & TAKE - JOB HUNT
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/give-and-take-job-hunt-must-read-especially-those-who-are-landing-soon-t61158.0.html

3 - HOW TO FIND A JOB IN CANADA
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/how-to-find-a-job-in-canada-must-read-t63142.0.html

4 - EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES IN CANADA - GENERAL
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/employment-agencies-in-canada-general-t62921.0.html

5 - EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES IN CANADA - GOVERNMENT
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/employment-agencies-government-t62925.0.html

6 - HEALTH CARE SERVICES IN CANADA
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/health-care-services-in-canada-t62894.0.html

7 - CANADA IMIGRATION OVERVIEW - 2009
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/canada-facts-and-figures-immigrant-overview-2009-t60045.0.html

8 - CANADA TAX GUIDE FOR NEW IMMIGRANTS
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/tax-guide-for-new-immigrants-t59679.0.html

9 - CANADA BUSINESS NEWS
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/canada-business-news-t46135.0.html

10 - MISSING OUT ON KIDS TUITION FEES HELP
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/missing-out-on-kids-tuition-fees-help-must-read-t61157.0.html

11 - MENTORING PROGRAM FOR NEW IMMIGRANTS
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/mentoring-programs-for-new-immigrants-in-canada-t59684.0.html

12 - GUIDE TO APPLY FOR PROVINCIAL NOMINATION
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/guide-to-apply-for-provincial-nomination-t62564.0.html

azneita

Jun 9, 2010
philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 29,2010 /CEM Received May 4,2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR 07-Oct. 2010 / 2nd AOR 06-May -2011
File Transfer...
Feb.7 2011 (doc. submitted Manila visa ofc. )
Med's Request
March 27, 2012
Med's Done....
May 23, 2012 / July 4 CEM requested xray for my 8yr.old son
Interview........
waived/ ecas Medical Received Sept.4
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
saki said:
Keeping alive!
hi sak,
just looking at your information detail, it says that you submitted your full documents Sep.15, 2010 then you were able to receive your 2nd AOR Feb.16, 2011 ? you mean it took you 5 months after you have received your 2nd AOR ? wow!

We are also waiting for our 2nd AOR :( we submitted our full documents last February 7,2011 in Manila VO (Philippines) so most probably we will be expecting our 2nd AOR by July? :( It also took us 6 months of waiting after we've received our 1st AOR thru email. Maybe we were badly affected with the new rule. the processing is very slow... but of course we have no choice but to wait patiently and pray for positive result. Thanks for supporting all the members in this thread.

azneita

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
azneita said:
hi sak,
just looking at your information detail, it says that you submitted your full documents Sep.15, 2010 then you were able to receive your 2nd AOR Feb.16, 2011 ? you mean it took you 5 months after you have received your 2nd AOR ? wow!

We are also waiting for our 2nd AOR :( we submitted our full documents last February 7,2011 in Manila VO (Philippines) so most probably we will be expecting our 2nd AOR by July? :( It also took us 6 months of waiting after we've received our 1st AOR thru email. Maybe we were badly affected with the new rule. the processing is very slow... but of course we have no choice but to wait patiently and pray for positive result. Thanks for supporting all the members in this thread.

azneita

Hi

Yes thats right it took me 5 months but thats because i applied in London visa office which is very slow yours will come sooner than mine so dont go with my time frame just check the timeline of those who has applied in the same office as yours.

Cheers
Saki

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
Hi buddy

No cause for worries - u will get ur 2nd AoR fast . ur lucky coz now the fastest CHC is ND, Manila ............. :D

Biju

azneita said:
hi sak,

azneita

borobhai

Feb 8, 2011
Hi Saki,
you are doing a nice job. May Allah give you right award. My case seems to me interesting. Hope you with other members of this thread can help me.

This is my info.
Visa office: Singapore
2nd AOR received: 11,November,2010 dated october,2010

I have three file number.
In first AOR: I got a file number started with B.....
In Second AOR: I got probably 2 file number started with E .... and B.... (different from 1st AOR)

If I try to check my E-CAS I am enable to use the first AOR file number started with B.... but unfortunately E-CAS cannot recognize the 2nd AOR numbers.

Here is E-Cas status with 1st AOR file number.

My namE without address

If you want to see the details of an application, click on the underlined status.

Permanent Residence Application(s)

Applicant Permanent Residence Application Status
My namE Application Received
My namE Decision Made

Inside "Decison Made" these line are written.

We received your application for permanent residence on May 3, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on August 11, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Now what you think about the status and what I have to do... please suggest...

best regards,
BB

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
borobhai said:
Hi Saki,
you are doing a nice job. May Allah give you right award. My case seems to me interesting. Hope you with other members of this thread can help me.

This is my info.
Visa office: Singapore
2nd AOR received: 11,November,2010 dated october,2010

I have three file number.
In first AOR: I got a file number started with B.....
In Second AOR: I got probably 2 file number started with E .... and B.... (different from 1st AOR)

If I try to check my E-CAS I am enable to use the first AOR file number started with B.... but unfortunately E-CAS cannot recognize the 2nd AOR numbers.

Here is E-Cas status with 1st AOR file number.

My namE without address

If you want to see the details of an application, click on the underlined status.

Permanent Residence Application(s)

Applicant Permanent Residence Application Status
My namE Application Received
My namE Decision Made

Inside "Decison Made" these line are written.

We received your application for permanent residence on May 3, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on August 11, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Now what you think about the status and what I have to do... please suggest...

best regards,
BB
Hi

SInce youhave received your 2nd AOR it means your status is Received By VO dont worry about the decision made thing on the status its showing for everyone who got AOR recently including me. You should be able to check your status with 2nd AOR number starting with B but if you cant then its a problem with their system, you can try emailing the vo that you are unable to check your status with new file number.

Cheers
Saki

silvershani

May 14, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Saki and All,

I came back on this forum after long time and found many things happening.

As far as my case concern, I just sent my wife documents and form of my wife to be included in my on going application.

Since I received my 2nd AOR (Date was August 2010), my e-status is still RVO.

My concern is many people's e-Case have been changed to "in process" who got the 2nd AOR with me in August.

Is there anybody who has same situation.

Please share the stress :)

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
silvershani said:
Hi Saki and All,

I came back on this forum after long time and found many things happening.

As far as my case concern, I just sent my wife documents and form of my wife to be included in my on going application.

Since I received my 2nd AOR (Date was August 2010), my e-status is still RVO.

My concern is many people's e-Case have been changed to "in process" who got the 2nd AOR with me in August.

Is there anybody who has same situation.

Please share the stress :)
HI

Dont worry about others status who applied along with you because thats an Error nnot a geniune "inprocess" status, my status is inprocess as well but its an error so dont worry. They have given a time frame on the 2nd AOR check that.

Cheers
Saki