*** A MASTER THREAD OF SAKI'S POSTS ***

sh_humayun

Mar 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
08-02-2013
saki said:
Mostly likely its an error like all other who got Inprocess as well after getting their 2nd AOR.

Cheers
Saki
yes my status is also changed to Inprocess after getting the 2AOR. It is an error. You will get reply from CHC in 8 - 12months

Dear Saki,

In my opinion 2AOR means, as per documentations, you are qualified now CHC will verify the documents which will done in 4 months

silvershani

May 14, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

My eCase has been changed into "in process" exactly after 7 month of 2nd AOR, but in side content "text" is saying review pending.

also my address has been removed from ecase.

likely its an error... Good luck all of you..

Thanks for sharing all the information. :) its help

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sh_humayun said:
yes my status is also changed to Inprocess after getting the 2AOR. It is an error. You will get reply from CHC in 8 - 12months

Dear Saki,

In my opinion 2AOR means, as per documentations, you are qualified now CHC will verify the documents which will done in 4 months
2nd AOR is just an Acknowledgment from Visa office that they have received your full documents nothing else. You can see Staralihaider list how many people have received 2nd AOR just after one month of sending the full docs and they still in queues for more than a year.

Cheers
Saki

sh_humayun

Mar 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
08-02-2013
saki said:
2nd AOR is just an Acknowledgment from Visa office that they have received your full documents nothing else. You can see Staralihaider list how many people have received 2nd AOR just after one month of sending the full docs and they still in queues for more than a year.

Cheers
Saki
Thank you for reply.

But in 2AOR it is clearly written that if i am unsucessful then my fee will be returned. Now a days my estatus is showing "Inprocess ". The things wrote in side, it is out of my understanding. Detailis as under:

"We received your application for permanent residence on April 2010. We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on July 2010.
Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office.
They are pending review. A decision has been made on your application.
The office will contact you concerning this decision. We transferred your application to the London England office on July , 2010. "

The London England office may contact you

What is this please help me

Ram rao

Mar 23, 2011
hi,

i had applied fsw1 noc 0213 in 30 aug, 2009. but still i am waiting for medical request. Recently couple of days ago i made general enquiry in which they said my application is in queue for processing. In case is showing "In process". What should i do? Shall i go for case specific enquiry or CAIPS NOTES? which one I should go first? Mine is buffalo, ny to new york visa office transferred.

Thanks
rama rao

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ram rao said:
hi,

i had applied fsw1 noc 0213 in 30 aug, 2009. but still i am waiting for medical request. Recently couple of days ago i made general enquiry in which they said my application is in queue for processing. In case is showing "In process". What should i do? Shall i go for case specific enquiry or CAIPS NOTES? which one I should go first? Mine is buffalo, ny to new york visa office transferred.

Thanks
rama rao
If you ask for the case specific enquiry they will not give you the answer in detail. Its better you ask for CAIPS as it will show the next BF Date especially when you file is moved to another office.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sh_humayun said:
Thank you for reply.

But in 2AOR it is clearly written that if i am unsucessful then my fee will be returned. Now a days my estatus is showing "Inprocess ". The things wrote in side, it is out of my understanding. Detailis as under:

"We received your application for permanent residence on April 2010. We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on July 2010.
Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office.
They are pending review. A decision has been made on your application.
The office will contact you concerning this decision. We transferred your application to the London England office on July , 2010. "

The London England office may contact you

What is this please help me

Everyone is getting the same case details these days it actually means the your current status us RBVO not inprocess and inprocess is an error.

Cheers
Saki

sh_humayun

Mar 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
08-02-2013
saki said:
Everyone is getting the same case details these days it actually means the your current status us RBVO not inprocess and inprocess is an error.

Cheers
Saki
Thank you for reply. i read your comments very carefully.

It means presently my actual status is RBVO. After how much time it will be converted to "Inprocess"

RAMMOO

Star Member
Jul 2, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2012
Doc's Request.
police cleareance on 17-04-2013
Nomination.....
09-08-2012
AOR Received.
07-02-2013
Med's Request
11-02-2013
Med's Done....
11-04-2013
Dear Saki,

Sorry for interruption

I would like to ask how long it takes to change addres on the e case as i sent a specific inquiry to the chc in london about 37 days ago and there is no change and also i did not receive any confirmation email from them after i sent my request( i mean the automatic reply that you inqiury will be solved in,,,,,etc)

Do you think that i would sent another case specific inquiry....i got so bored from them........

Even i have current NOC 3131 that already in the list now....

Iam also on 0311/3131
Docs sent in 27/10/2010
In process in 14/3/2011 but i think it is not true as it gives me message by clicking on in process that your docs were received and pending review

Do you have any idea what is going on and what time will be the next step??

Thanks in advance

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Saki, All Pakistanis and other senoirs.

I applied under 1111 NOC code, and submitted the supporting documents to london office in responst to their first AOR. And waiting for their second AOR.

Now i am going to change my prior employer but in the same field. Do i require to inform the london visa office, if yes, in which way i need to proceed.

please comments

Fazeel

sh_humayun

Mar 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
08-02-2013
Dear saki,

Good Morning

Can you please tell me that how much CHC London will take to verify the document after sending the 2AOR to candidate. I mean when visa eligilibility review will be completed after the confirmation of receipt acknowledgement of documents through 2AOR

sameer4108

Apr 8, 2011
Good Day Saki Bro,

I just want to know Noc Code 3132 Dieticians and Nutritunist is available in 29 skilled worker list? As I was trying to find out but its showing pharmacist which is diffrent from the Dieticians.

My wife done her graduation in Dietetics and Nutrition and having 1 year experience, therefore I want her to be a principle applicant for canada immigration as my occupation dosen't fall in the current skilled worker list.

Saki Bro with her profession is my will be eligible for canada immigration and if there is any thread of Dieticians in this forum please send me the link so that I can interact with them.

If any other members also want to comment please.....

Thanks and Regards,

Bye

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sameer4108 said:
Good Day Saki Bro,

I just want to know Noc Code 3132 Dieticians and Nutritunist is available in 29 skilled worker list? As I was trying to find out but its showing pharmacist which is diffrent from the Dieticians.

My wife done her graduation in Dietetics and Nutrition and having 1 year experience, therefore I want her to be a principle applicant for canada immigration as my occupation dosen't fall in the current skilled worker list.

Saki Bro with her profession is my will be eligible for canada immigration and if there is any thread of Dieticians in this forum please send me the link so that I can interact with them.

If any other members also want to comment please.....

Thanks and Regards,

Bye
3132 is not on the demand list & fitting into 3131 will be very difficult as job responsibilities defined under 3131 are very different. Check this out:

http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2006/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=3131

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RAMMOO said:
Dear Saki,

Iam also on 0311/3131
Docs sent in 27/10/2010
In process in 14/3/2011 but i think it is not true as it gives me message by clicking on in process that your docs were received and pending review
Hi
You shud get automated reply when u send enquiry send once again and I can't give any time frame as London is very unpredictable.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fazeel said:
Hi Saki, All Pakistanis and other senoirs.

I applied under 1111 NOC code, and submitted the supporting documents to london office in responst to their first AOR. And waiting for their second AOR.

Now i am going to change my prior employer but in the same field. Do i require to inform the london visa office, if yes, in which way i need to proceed.
Yes inform them by sending new job details by post send your employer contact details as well