+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** A MASTER THREAD OF SAKI'S POSTS ***

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
roposh said:
Thank you so much HIMISABPK. Your explanations looks like a realistic one. I hope the delay is because of the holidays otherwise i'll be in a mess.
Relax !
normally it is taking 2 weeks (10 business-days)
(I have replied the same on Pakistan applicants' thread also)

hmisabpk

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alfpharm said:
Please can you tell anything about those that applied in July 2011.
Cant say much about it other than that there cases are processing on priority!

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farry_uk said:
Dear Saki ,

hi after a long period i need your comments/Suggestion again regarding one of my friend Mr Imran

he is applicant of post 26 feburary 2008 his application receive in 26 Feb 2008, when he was in London and applied from there , NOW situation is bit change he come back Pakistan in end of 2008 but haven't receive anything after Receiving the first acknowledgment letter now he want to :

Change his Permanent Address and Resident address (currently he have his uncle address in London)
Martial Status (married now with one infant)

and pls mentioned if you know any thing about the application in this Period (FEB 2008) and suggestion and opinion

waiting for your reply

thank you

He needs to send further documents to add his wife and kid and pay the application fee, i can comment on processing time as applicants for 2008 were getting medical request every now and then few months ago but i dont really know whats happening.

Cheers
Saki

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eemmoo1 said:
Hi Saki,

One of my friend applied for australian immigration in Dec 2010. He got his PR is 10 Months. What about your PR for australia. Have you got it?

rgds,
eemmoo1
Repeated for Saki

farry_uk

May 21, 2011
Thanks Saki ,

can you please mention where he needs to send his original document (wife and kids docs) and with which documents ,

he need to send his Acknowledgment letter with documents or covering letter mentioned file number and details ??

kindly advice

coollover

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
hi,
i applied in Oct,10 and got 1st AOR in Feb,11..since then no news..i mailed london visa office on 11-10-11..

I submitted the information regarding my new born baby with fee on 30.05.2011 through a courier but yet I could not get any acknowledgement of additional information as well as the fee receipt.

Further you are requested to please update me regarding my application.
there reply
Dear Sir,

Please be advised that your file is currently awaiting an officer's review. We will contact you once that is completed.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN, KINDLY TELL ME SENIORS

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eemmoo1 said:
Repeated for Saki
Hi,

I am on a Business visa at the moment which was issued earlier this year and now i am gathering documents for PR which i will get in 3-5 months after submitting my documents INSHALLAH.
I am sponsored by employer so thats why it will be processed on priority, normally if someone apply from offshore without employer or state sponsorship it takes 18 months on average.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farry_uk said:
Thanks Saki ,

can you please mention where he needs to send his original document (wife and kids docs) and with which documents ,

he need to send his Acknowledgment letter with documents or covering letter mentioned file number and details ??

kindly advice
To his visa office and yes he will need to write a cover letter explaning changes in his relationship status and about child.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
coollover said:
hi,
i applied in Oct,10 and got 1st AOR in Feb,11..since then no news..i mailed london visa office on 11-10-11..

I submitted the information regarding my new born baby with fee on 30.05.2011 through a courier but yet I could not get any acknowledgement of additional information as well as the fee receipt.

Further you are requested to please update me regarding my application.
there reply
Dear Sir,

Please be advised that your file is currently awaiting an officer's review. We will contact you once that is completed.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN, KINDLY TELL ME SENIORS
They normally dont acknowledege about additional documents, from there reply it looks like process of your file is not started yet and still pending for visa officer to start. Just wait you will get some news soon

Cheers
Saki

safa

Star Member
Aug 10, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 Sep,2010
Doc's Request.
29 Sep,2010
AOR Received.
31 Jan,2011
IELTS Request
along with app
File Transfer...
Feb 2011
Med's Request
5th April,2012(letter dated 19 March,2012)
Med's Done....
18th April,2012 (dd reached on 24th APril and medical reached LVO on 1st may)
Interview........
Medical results received added on 31st may
Passport Req..
PPR-1 received on 11th July,(docs sent on 12th July) status....DECISION MADE on 14th July.......PPR-2........20th Aug.
VISA ISSUED...
On 20th Aug,2012(PP reached Isl on 27th August,returned on 1st Sep,2012.)
LANDED..........
12th oct,2012,Alhamdullilah
saki said:
They normally dont acknowledege about additional documents, from there reply it looks like process of your file is not started yet and still pending for visa officer to start. Just wait you will get some news soon

Cheers
Saki
hi saki,

my question is also same .i also got same reply from london vo.but myreal question is,

i went INPROCESS on 8th AUG,same day i got email for PCC,POF AND PROOF OF RESIDENCE OF MY RELATIVE IN CANADA.first i sent documents of my real brother ,but few months before he moved to USA.when vo asked docs ,i sent docs of my real uncle who lives in canada.i sent all pappers of him along with pcc and pof that reached on 9th SEP.my first BFD was 8th OCT.according to the reply of vo,my file is in line.didn't he open my case on BFD.

pls clear this or he is waiting police clearence result.

pls clearify this,

thanku,
safa

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
safa said:
hi saki,

my question is also same .i also got same reply from london vo.but myreal question is,

i went INPROCESS on 8th AUG,same day i got email for PCC,POF AND PROOF OF RESIDENCE OF MY RELATIVE IN CANADA.first i sent documents of my real brother ,but few months before he moved to USA.when vo asked docs ,i sent docs of my real uncle who lives in canada.i sent all pappers of him along with pcc and pof that reached on 9th SEP.my first BFD was 8th OCT.according to the reply of vo,my file is in line.didn't he open my case on BFD.
pls clear this or he is waiting police clearence result.
pls clearify this,
thanku,
safa
Hi Safa,

As vo has asked you for the additional documents it means that they are working on your case, vo must have opened your case on 8 th OCT but vo sometimes don't take any action on BFD if there are documents still outstanding or they have not received any information from other resources, in this situation they put another BFD date. So in your case I believe your checks are still on since you have recently send your PCC so they will send you medical request once your police checks are completed.

Cheers
Saki

khuram225

Oct 11, 2011
Dear Saki ,

I have gone thru this web site and found it very helpfull.

i have a question to ask, if u cud spare some time to answer this then it will be very nice of u. i had applied for canad immigration thru a consultant in dubai, i made the draft dated 01 dec 2007, and gave my documents to consultant in the same month. i received the file # from High commision of canada on 11 mar 2008, but the immigration section has stamped the date as 05 mar 2008 i feel this is the date of sending the file # from london office. and the receipt for receiving the money was dated 29 feb 2008.

since then i heard nothing from them, and my consultant has been saying that its delayed for indefinite time. i m an accountant by profesion but when i applied at that time there was noproffesion list so it didnt matter, and i was wondering about the buffer date of 27 feb 2008 and where do i fall, my consultant has said that i m ok but the case is delayed. i wanted yr opinion.

Kind regards

Hanif

safa

Star Member
Aug 10, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 Sep,2010
Doc's Request.
29 Sep,2010
AOR Received.
31 Jan,2011
IELTS Request
along with app
File Transfer...
Feb 2011
Med's Request
5th April,2012(letter dated 19 March,2012)
Med's Done....
18th April,2012 (dd reached on 24th APril and medical reached LVO on 1st may)
Interview........
Medical results received added on 31st may
Passport Req..
PPR-1 received on 11th July,(docs sent on 12th July) status....DECISION MADE on 14th July.......PPR-2........20th Aug.
VISA ISSUED...
On 20th Aug,2012(PP reached Isl on 27th August,returned on 1st Sep,2012.)
LANDED..........
12th oct,2012,Alhamdullilah
saki said:
Hi Safa,

As vo has asked you for the additional documents it means that they are working on your case, vo must have opened your case on 8 th OCT but vo sometimes don't take any action on BFD if there are documents still outstanding or they have not received any information from other resources, in this situation they put another BFD date. So in your case I believe your checks are still on since you have recently send your PCC so they will send you medical request once your police checks are completed.

Cheers
Saki

thanku sooooooooo muchhhhhhhhh,
and i hope vo will have no issue with my uncle's documents instead of brother's docs.pls put a light on it.

safa

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khuram225 said:
Dear Saki ,

I have gone thru this web site and found it very helpfull.

i have a question to ask, if u cud spare some time to answer this then it will be very nice of u. i had applied for canad immigration thru a consultant in dubai, i made the draft dated 01 dec 2007, and gave my documents to consultant in the same month. i received the file # from High commision of canada on 11 mar 2008, but the immigration section has stamped the date as 05 mar 2008 i feel this is the date of sending the file # from london office. and the receipt for receiving the money was dated 29 feb 2008.

since then i heard nothing from them, and my consultant has been saying that its delayed for indefinite time. i m an accountant by profesion but when i applied at that time there was noproffesion list so it didnt matter, and i was wondering about the buffer date of 27 feb 2008 and where do i fall, my consultant has said that i m ok but the case is delayed. i wanted yr opinion.

Kind regards

Hanif

Hi

Dont worry about the dates thats not a big issue they have put the date when they have received it rather than the date they send it but you dont have to worry about that. You fall under old applicants so your consultants is right the delay is long but it wont be much longer now i believe as i ahve seen some applicants from 2008 getting medical request and visa this year so you are next in line.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bro documents would make case more stronger as you have direct relationship but i dont know about your uncle how you are related to him so its depends on the relationship.

Relatives in Canada:
 You or your accompanying spouse or common-law partner has a relative, i.e., parent, grandparent, child, grandchild, child of a parent, (sibling), child of a grandparent, (aunt/uncle), or grandchild of a parent, (niece or nephew), who lives in Canada and is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.

Cheers
Saki