+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** A MASTER THREAD OF SAKI'S POSTS ***

coollover

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
AoA,

Hope every one is fine..I am Nov 2010 applicant and my file is in London RVO since Feb,11..

Kindly saqi brother tell me what happens to Nov applicant..

regards,

zeecee

Oct 16, 2010
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
AOR Received.
PER 11-JAN-2012
IELTS Request
8 band
File Transfer...
22 June 2012
Med's Request
30 August 2012
Med's Done....
21 October (3rd line)
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 18.03.2013 DM on 11.4.2013 waiting for PPR2
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Dear SaKI,

I have again sent the application and it was recieved at CIC on 18th OCT. When should i expect a reply from them over it.

Regards

Zeeshan

N

nazdroveyaa

saki said:
If you are single you cant fill these forms anyway so dont fill it but mention this in your cover letter that you didnt fill these forms because they are not applicable.

Cheers
Saki
dear saki sir,

could i PM you i am trying but can't thank you

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nazdroveyaa said:
dear saki sir,

could i PM you i am trying but can't thank you
You should be able to send now as my inbox was full earlier on.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
coollover said:
AoA,

Hope every one is fine..I am Nov 2010 applicant and my file is in London RVO since Feb,11..

Kindly saqi brother tell me what happens to Nov applicant..

regards,
zeecee said:
Dear SaKI,

I have again sent the application and it was recieved at CIC on 18th OCT. When should i expect a reply from them over it.

Regards

Zeeshan
Hi GUys,

I have no idea what the time frame would be so cant really comment on this.

Cheers
Saki

murtazaabbasi

Mar 9, 2010
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010
Doc's Request.
12-July-2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
12-July-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
20-July-2010
Med's Request
Done on 3 Sep 2014
Med's Done....
Sent by E-medical System
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
yes, rcvd PR1
VISA ISSUED...
Got it
LANDED..........
landed 24-May2015, Decision made 22-2-2019. Next Oath
saki said:
Hi GUys,

I have no idea what the time frame would be so cant really comment on this.

Cheers
Saki
Mne is as bellow:

We received your application for permanent residence on April 19, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on July 12, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on July 20, 2010. The London England office may contact you.
sI mean to say SAKi is 100% correct that we can not predict the exact time line for our cases, so keep waiting as long as we can , there is no way accept this. :'( :'( :'(

umairsr

Nov 1, 2011
hey hello every1

I have applied under the NOC of 1122
it was received on JULY 20, 2011 when the update or count on the chart of CIC website was only 52 total applications received
but unfortunately i have just got the letter that the cap has been reached ........ can anyone tell whats the capped date originally is 22 august 2011.

I was so desperate but just heard this bad news.....

do anyone have any idea whats going on or whats ur application status????especially whose application was received prior to July 20, 2011.

kkhan870

Nov 21, 2008
Dear Saki i sent my full documents to London VO in Jan 2011, I sent my masters degree but did not send the bachelors degree. Now I am confused to send it now or wait for them when they ask for it because I have seen emails to applicants where the VO office has said that do not send any supporting documents because the files are in que and not ready for review but on the other hand if I dont send the degree now I might get in trouble for incomplete application, please guide me in this matter. Thank you

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kkhan870 said:
Dear Saki i sent my full documents to London VO in Jan 2011, I sent my masters degree but did not send the bachelors degree. Now I am confused to send it now or wait for them when they ask for it because I have seen emails to applicants where the VO office has said that do not send any supporting documents because the files are in que and not ready for review but on the other hand if I dont send the degree now I might get in trouble for incomplete application, please guide me in this matter. Thank you
Send it now its not a big deal just put a cover letter stating your name and file number details etc.

Cheers
Saki

zeecee

Oct 16, 2010
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
AOR Received.
PER 11-JAN-2012
IELTS Request
8 band
File Transfer...
22 June 2012
Med's Request
30 August 2012
Med's Done....
21 October (3rd line)
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 18.03.2013 DM on 11.4.2013 waiting for PPR2
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
This is extremely unfortunate. I advise you to email them about this and maybe go for an appeal.

I feel very sorry and can understand your disappointment.

Rgds

Zeecee

umairsr said:
hey hello every1

I have applied under the NOC of 1122
it was received on JULY 20, 2011 when the update or count on the chart of CIC website was only 52 total applications received
but unfortunately i have just got the letter that the cap has been reached ........ can anyone tell whats the capped date originally is 22 august 2011.

I was so desperate but just heard this bad news.....

do anyone have any idea whats going on or whats ur application status????especially whose application was received prior to July 20, 2011.

gulshan

Star Member
Apr 3, 2010
Dear Saki...

Please help me what should I do?

My Spouse passport is going to expired on May 2012.

01-Is it possible to apply for immigratiom as Skilled Worker 1 in this month or start of decemeber on my spouse's existing passport , will be expired on May 2012. Because right now i can not apply for new passport due to shortage of time. After approval of my case then i ll submit updated one passport. please comments n guide me...

02- Is it ok to submit my spouse bank statement rather than principal applicant?

03- My spouse is also applicant of 2007 Immigration, so is there any affect on my spouse case or my case?

please guide me and suggest me ...

Ali....................

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gulshan said:
Dear Saki...

Please help me what should I do?

My Spouse passport is going to expired on May 2012.

01-Is it possible to apply for immigratiom as Skilled Worker 1 in this month or start of decemeber on my spouse's existing passport , will be expired on May 2012. Because right now i can not apply for new passport due to shortage of time. After approval of my case then i ll submit updated one passport. please comments n guide me...

As per my knowledge passport should be valid for atleast 12 months when you apply so i think you will require a new one!

02- Is it ok to submit my spouse bank statement rather than principal applicant?

Its ok!

03- My spouse is also applicant of 2007 Immigration, so is there any affect on my spouse case or my case?

No but once you get a decision on this new application you will have to withdraw your old application or vice versa!

please guide me and suggest me ...

Ali....................
Cheers
Saki

Miki27

Sep 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 December 2011[br]PER...............: 15 February 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with app (Band 8.0)
File Transfer...
19 June 2012 [br]([i]"We started processing your application"[i])
Med's Request
02 August 2012
Med's Done....
08 August 2012[br]Med's Recvd...: 14 August 2012[br]Med's on ECAS: 25 August 2012[br][i]("Medical results have been received")[/i]
Passport Req..
18 October 2012[br]Decision Made: 31 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
25 October 2012
Hi everybody,

I have a question regarding "Proof of Admission" as stated in the "Document Checklist" under section 8 "Travel documents and passports":

I have been living in the United Kingdom for over 3 years now and am not planning to move back to my home country so I will request my visa office to be London. This is what is says in the document regarding having another visa office other than that of your home country:

If the visa office you have specified for processing your application is not the visa office responsible for your country of nationality, provide proof that you have been lawfully admitted for a period of at least to a country for which the specified visa office is responsible.

Proof of lawful admission is in the form of a stamp in the passport or a status dacument issued at the Port of Entry or other place of admission.

Submit photocopies of:
- current or expired entry/exit stamps in your national passport, and
- current or expired status documents indicating the date you were admitted and the validity.

My problem is that I am a EU citizen (my home country is Austria) so I can live and work anywhere in the EU without a lawful admission document therefore I don't have a stamp in my passport or documentation of admittance to the UK. Do I still need to proof that I have been living here for the past three years? I only have my pay slips that state that I have started working at a company in the United Kingdom over three years ago and obviously I have utility bills to show that I have been living here.

What document should I send with my application to proof that I have been living in the United Kingdom for the past three years and is it even necessary?

I hope somebody can help!

Michaela