21-10-2010
IELTS Request
already done
File Transfer...
17-01-2011
Med's Done....
Decision Made 13-04-2012
ghafoor said:
Sir SAKI, the word PRIVATE in my matric and f.sc. certs makes me conscious that IO may get suspicious and I may get problem in getting 20 marks,on the basis of my 14 yeas B.A., though I have submitted with my application character certificates from my matric/high school and f.sc. college, both Govt Institutions, which certify that i have been a full-time/regular student in my matric and f.sc.! Sir would my character certs certifying my full-time studies be easily accepted? And I would safely get 20 points? what do you opine?

Please your input!

Thanks and regards,

Ghafoor
Dear if ur last degree is regular then u should not worry u will get 20 points. to attain points ur last degree must b regular. for ur more satisfaction i want to tell u that hot-lier who is founder of pakistan application forum has private degrees from matric to graduation but his last degree was regular so he was given 22 points. i discussed with him this issue in detail.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ghafoor said:
Sir SAKI, the word PRIVATE in my matric and f.sc. certs makes me conscious that IO may get suspicious and I may get problem in getting 20 marks,on the basis of my 14 yeas B.A., though I have submitted with my application character certificates from my matric/high school and f.sc. college, both Govt Institutions, which certify that i have been a full-time/regular student in my matric and f.sc.! Sir would my character certs certifying my full-time studies be easily accepted? And I would safely get 20 points? what do you opine?

Please your input!

Thanks and regards,

Ghafoor

Asif ghouri sb opined correctly, its the last degree which is the highest qualification and if that is done as a regular student then you will get full points dont worry about your matric and fsc.

Cheers
Saki

ghafoor

Star Member
Aug 28, 2011
Thank u both Sirs!

My total education is M.A., B.Ed. (17 years edu.), with my B.A. (14 yrs edu.) regular, (matric and f.sc., 12 yrs edu. private)!

Do you mean here, though my last education is M.A., B.Ed., but my regular LAST education is B.A., SO I WILL SAFELY GET 20 POINTS FOR MY 14 YEARS B.A.?

Thanks and regards,

Ghafoor

sohaib

Apr 28, 2010
Lahore
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-06-2010
Doc's Request.
13-10-2010
Nomination.....
18-01-11 (Documents sent to CHC London)
AOR Received.
In Process on 08-05-12
File Transfer...
received 6-12 months letter on 19-05-12
Med's Request
22-07-14
Med's Done....
25-08-2014
Passport Req..
waiting...
LANDED..........
25-06-2015
Proof of fund

I submitted bank statement (Bank account) as PoF while submitting the complete documents in January 2011. Now, i want to transfer my money from bank account to fixed deposit account.

Q1. can i do that

If yes, then

Q2. do i needs to inform CHC aswell?

If answer of both the above questions are yes, then if CHC would ask about the bank statement at the time of MEDICAL CAll, i can simply transfer my money from fixed deposits to bank account. Will that be OK then?

Please reply...its important because life is getting expensive and having money for a longer time period in a simple bank account is tough. Everyone want his money in some kind of profit scheme (fixed deposits, etc etc)

zeecee

Oct 16, 2010
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
AOR Received.
PER 11-JAN-2012
IELTS Request
8 band
File Transfer...
22 June 2012
Med's Request
30 August 2012
Med's Done....
21 October (3rd line)
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 18.03.2013 DM on 11.4.2013 waiting for PPR2
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Dear Saki / Asif Gauri ,

I have a little confusion regarding filling the eduction in back ground declaration for MBBS ( Bechlors of medicine and Bechlor of Surgery).

My education record is as following.

10 year till Matric.
02 years for F.SC
5 years for MBBS.

What to fill in in

Elementary/ Primary school = ?
Secondary / High School = ?
University /College = ?

Please guide.

Regards

Zee

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zeecee said:
Dear Saki / Asif Gauri ,
I have a little confusion regarding filling the eduction in back ground declaration for MBBS ( Bechlors of medicine and Bechlor of Surgery).
My education record is as following.
10 year till Matric.
02 years for F.SC
5 years for MBBS.
What to fill in in

Elementary/ Primary school = ? (5 years)
Secondary / High School = ? (7 years)
University /College = ? (5years)

Please guide.

Regards

Zee
hope its helps,

hmisabpk

coollover

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
AOA,

dear Saqi, can u tell me some thing abt Oct, 2010 applicant..i applied in Oct 2010 in 2121 category..i received only 1 AOR in Feb, 11... since then my status show RVO..

kindly tell me some thing why they r delaying..

regards,

sh_humayun

Mar 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
08-02-2013
coollover said:
AOA,

dear Saqi, can u tell me some thing abt Oct, 2010 applicant..i applied in Oct 2010 in 2121 category..i received only 1 AOR in Feb, 11... since then my status show RVO..

kindly tell me some thing why they r delaying..

regards,
my time line is also same. we had to wait and see only

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PFB the extract from OP6 - as per this private degrees recognized as full time equivalent in a country will fetch full points - private BA in Pakistan is not considered a lower degree than an regular BA - so based on that fact a private BA should get points.

Education
• “Educational credential” is defined in R73 as any diploma, degree or trade or apprenticeship
credential issued on the completion of a program of study or training at an educational or
training institution recognized by the authorities responsible for registering, accrediting,
supervising and regulating such institutions in the country of issue.
• “Full-time” is defined in R78(1) as requiring at least 15 hours of instruction per week during
the academic year, including any period of training in the workplace that forms part of the
course of instruction.
• “Full-time equivalent” means, in respect of part-time or accelerated studies, the period of time
that would have been required to complete those studies on a full-time basis.

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Saki,

One of my friend applied for australian immigration in Dec 2010. He got his PR is 10 Months. What about your PR for australia. Have you got it?

rgds,
eemmoo1

sohaib

Apr 28, 2010
Lahore
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-06-2010
Doc's Request.
13-10-2010
Nomination.....
18-01-11 (Documents sent to CHC London)
AOR Received.
In Process on 08-05-12
File Transfer...
received 6-12 months letter on 19-05-12
Med's Request
22-07-14
Med's Done....
25-08-2014
Passport Req..
waiting...
LANDED..........
25-06-2015
sohaib said:
Proof of fund

I submitted bank statement (Bank account) as PoF while submitting the complete documents in January 2011. Now, i want to transfer my money from bank account to fixed deposit account.

Q1. can i do that

If yes, then

If answer of both the above questions are yes, then if CHC would ask about the bank statement at the time of MEDICAL CAll, i can simply transfer my money from fixed deposits to bank account. Will that be OK then?

Please reply...its important because life is getting expensive and having money for a longer time period in a simple bank account is tough. Everyone want his money in some kind of profit scheme (fixed deposits, etc etc)
if anybody can reply my questions.
thanks in advance....

zeecee

Oct 16, 2010
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
AOR Received.
PER 11-JAN-2012
IELTS Request
8 band
File Transfer...
22 June 2012
Med's Request
30 August 2012
Med's Done....
21 October (3rd line)
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 18.03.2013 DM on 11.4.2013 waiting for PPR2
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting

JhonSmith

Star Member
Oct 6, 2011
sohaib said:
if anybody can reply my questions.
thanks in advance....
As long as it is in the same bank and same account number, doesn’t matter it is fixed or saving account.

Jhonsmith

asif ghouri

Nov 2, 2009
Pakistan
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2010
Doc's Request.
21-10-2010
AOR Received.
21-10-2010
IELTS Request
already done
File Transfer...
17-01-2011
Med's Done....
Decision Made 13-04-2012
sohaib said:
Proof of fund

Q1. can i do that

If yes, then

Yes dear u can transfer money in fixed deposit before medical bcz it is acceptable in first stage but after medical u should have liquid money. if u fixed money in the concerned bank i think it would be ok. i have done this i fixed 1 million and 450000 were in my account in the same bank. i hope u have got my point.

ghafoor

Star Member
Aug 28, 2011
Sirs, just for confirmation, please!

My total education is M.A., B.Ed. (16 plus 1 year edu) as private student!

B.A. (14 yrs edu.) as regular student!

Matric and F.Sc. (12 yrs edu.) as private student!

Sir, my regular LAST education is B.A. (14 years edu.)

My query:

WILL I SAFELY GET 20 POINTS FOR MY 14 YEARS B.A., AS THAT IS MY LAST REGULAR DEGREE?

Thanks and regards,

Ghafoor