+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

A good news for all applicants from all countries - Its official from CIC!!!

raneesh

Star Member
May 30, 2012
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2010
AOR Received.
17 Jul 2010
IELTS Request
25 Oct 2010 [Required Bands L-7.5,(R,W,S)-6.5] Scored[L-7.5,R-7.5,W-6.5,S-7.0]
File Transfer...
Full docs sent on 25 Oct 2010 & [In process 14th Mar 2012]
Med's Request
15 Feb 2013 ,yet WAITING for SPOUSE MR
Med's Done....
23 Feb 2013 but no medical result line in ecas till now.[RPRF encashed on 14 April 2013]
Passport Req..
15 Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
(Visa on 17th JAN 2014) DM on 13-1-2014.
LANDED..........
Toronto in Feb 2014
ASK said:
Dear sbernados,

I completely understand your sentiments when you say that. I may not have waited as much you did, but Canada is definitely not the beginning and end of the world!!! I don't know where you are from, but please don't loose hope in life just because Canada has not opened it doors for you yet...CIC might have their own set of explanations and justifications. My only friendly advice to you is - keep focused on what you are doing now and come out as the best in that field of practice. This will only help you in future when ever you land in Canada. If need be, you can file your application again as a student, if you are willing to invest some more time in education. Once a student there, it is much easier to apply for PR...based on my limited knowledge about their system. Come on...Cheer up
Canada has proven that they have World's worst immigration system and CIC is only meant to play with those Who have shown their Interest for Canada..!!
CIC can not keep their words ..there is no transparency in the system itself...Wrong advertisements of fast track progarmm had lured so many naive people.!!
What all I can say just forget about it and entirely focus on the present life and be happy where you are..this is what I am doing and feeling good..!!
Gud luck ..!!

sbernados

Star Member
Aug 7, 2012
Abu Dhabi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PNP 02-05-2018
Doc's Request.
PNP 15-06-2018
Nomination.....
17-08-2018
AOR Received.
17-09-2018
Med's Request
29-08-2018
Med's Done....
29-08-2019
Passport Req..
07-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
13-01-2019
LANDED..........
07-06-2019
raneesh said:
Canada has proven that they have World's worst immigration system and CIC is only meant to play with those Who have shown their Interest for Canada..!!
CIC can not keep their words ..there is no transparency in the system itself...Wrong advertisements of fast track progarmm had lured so many naive people.!!
What all I can say just forget about it and entirely focus on the present life and be happy where you are..this is what I am doing and feeling good..!!
Gud luck ..!!
I think i made the wrong decision ever in choosing Canada. I can choose other country instead. Such a waste of time, effort, opportunity, and money. Wow, 8 years of waiting is not a joke people!

ASK

Dec 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 Oct 2009
AOR Received.
29 Jun 2010
File Transfer...
06 Jan 2010
Med's Request
09 Oct 2012
Med's Done....
20 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
04 June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
01 July 2013
LANDED..........
06 Oct 2013 (hopefully)
sbernados said:
I think i made the wrong decision ever in choosing Canada. I can choose other country instead. Such a waste of time, effort, opportunity, and money. Wow, 8 years of waiting is not a joke people!
I agree with you.

ASK

Dec 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 Oct 2009
AOR Received.
29 Jun 2010
File Transfer...
06 Jan 2010
Med's Request
09 Oct 2012
Med's Done....
20 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
04 June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
01 July 2013
LANDED..........
06 Oct 2013 (hopefully)
raneesh said:
Gud luck ..!!
The worst part is, CIC is discriminating the applicants. Otherwise, it should not be that some people who applied at the same time gets cleared, while some others have to wait as long as 8 years. The person who had waited 8 years must have also filed his application based on the eligibility criteria announced by CIC at that time. It is CIC who made him/her wait with the pending case. Justice Delayed is Justice Denied.

One of my distant relative who filed his application way back in 1960s also had to wait 4 years...So, this is nothing new to CIC I guess...We should not waste our valuable life waiting for it to happen...Enjoy and do good where ever you are and let it happen when it happen. Even if we raise hue and cry over here, CIC is not going to consider our applications sooner than it had previously decided. Good luck to all.

bilal83

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
Visa Office......
beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
not yet
so whe september 17th announcment is good for some and bad for others?

tomatoeggs

Star Member
Sep 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Med's Request
May 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11/22/12
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Re: A good news for all applicants

jo_1501 said:
thank god 2012 will end positively for all of us just few months to go.
I am confused... what's so good about this news? I don't even see any "promised" timeline in that article for our FSW applicants.

ASK

Dec 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 Oct 2009
AOR Received.
29 Jun 2010
File Transfer...
06 Jan 2010
Med's Request
09 Oct 2012
Med's Done....
20 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
04 June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
01 July 2013
LANDED..........
06 Oct 2013 (hopefully)
bilal83 said:
so whe september 17th announcment is good for some and bad for others?
I have quoted it as a good news only because of the reason that this time CIC has stopped taking new applications for 6 months and are making efforts to concentrate only on clearing the backlogs. This news was an update on that. To me, this means anyone who has been waiting for long (pre or post Feb 2008) to get their applications processed, can expect to hear soon from CIC - whether it is positive or negative. No unlimited waiting as it is happening now in many cases. There is still no guarantee that everyone who applied may still get their applications cleared. At least for many, it is a ray of hope!!! I am no spokes person for CIC. Just sharing my thoughts.

bilal83

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
Visa Office......
beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
not yet
what is upsetting is canada is not a poor country,,cannot they train more people to finalize applications? why would not they care for people suffering!!!

lets wait and c,,,,i am just waiting for one out of thousands who applied before 2008 to say i got my medical,,,,,then i would say they doing some thing other than promises

ASK

Dec 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 Oct 2009
AOR Received.
29 Jun 2010
File Transfer...
06 Jan 2010
Med's Request
09 Oct 2012
Med's Done....
20 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
04 June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
01 July 2013
LANDED..........
06 Oct 2013 (hopefully)
bilal83 said:
what is upsetting is canada is not a poor country,,cannot they train more people to finalize applications? why would not they care for people suffering!!!

lets wait and c,,,,i am just waiting for one out of thousands who applied before 2008 to say i got my medical,,,,,then i would say they doing some thing other than promises
Hello Bilal83, here is some good news as far as pre Feb 2008 applicants are concerned (actually a bad news for the person who originally posted this as he/she did not receive the official information from CIC by mail in spite of CIC sending it) Please search "swanlake" in this forum members area and check for his/her posts.

This forum member is a Pre 2008 applicant and has apparently got Med request this year as per CAIPS notes. So, there is still a ray of hope for you Bilal83 and many other thousands of applicants.

bilal83

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
Visa Office......
beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
not yet
thank you lets wait and c,,i have searched "swanlake" but nothing showed ,,,anyways
the thing is i have a canadian lawyer who never mentioned CIAPS,, before or now,,,,should i get that through my lawyer?

bilal83

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
Visa Office......
beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
not yet
thank you "ASK" i found swanlake information, you are right it give a ray of hope.

ASK

Dec 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 Oct 2009
AOR Received.
29 Jun 2010
File Transfer...
06 Jan 2010
Med's Request
09 Oct 2012
Med's Done....
20 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
04 June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
01 July 2013
LANDED..........
06 Oct 2013 (hopefully)
bilal83 said:
thank you "ASK" i found swanlake information, you are right it give a ray of hope.
You are welcome. I believe this is the best thing about this forum...It gives us a chance to share and reminds us that we are not alone in the waiting process or what ever!!! Good luck and God bless.

crosstantine

Star Member
Nov 23, 2009
I'm also in the pre-2008 bucket, ready to be killed by the CIC decision... someone said: "it's not the end of the life", I think you don't think it really hard, if you were 38 with 2 kids and applied 8 years ago, now you're 46, with two grown up kids and no where to run now, it's really easy to take a side when you're in the "greener" side.

I just want to ask to those of you who are enjoying the decision, how do you know that you'll not be the next backloggers who will be trashed when the system collapse in future? (remember, this is not the first time CIC wanted to slash the backloggers, back in 2003 they tried the very same thing with a 380 applicants)

The only way to be fair in here is to stop receiving new applications and fulfill the promises made to us to "review and evaluate" the applications, we're not asking more than they promised, do the study they promised 8 years ago and we paid for, we know that it's not a promise of approval, that's why most of us took the eligibility test to know if we'd a chance, but slashing the application and dropping our dreams to the trash 8 years later it's not only unfair, it's not human and against any "politic", "legal", thing you can thing of.

What we should be asking to CIC is to stop receiving new applications and do what it takes to fulfill their promises and do the review of the applicants who already paid, and suffer the lengthy process.

If you didn't start yet, then you're not losing anything at all, but those of us that spend years of preparation in this should be honored with the agreement, not trashed us (and our families) like they're doing it right now.

Will_come_true?

Sep 20, 2012
Sir,

I have a some queries on my case. I have received medicals last month from London. Now, we have 29th September as deadline to send medicals & RPRF.
But my wife is 7 week pregnant, so what do you recommend

1- Shall I go for shielded X-ray and send my wife reports or wait for delivery ?

If answer to the above is Yes, then can you answer the following question
A) do they accept shielded x-ray and will they issues visa in pregnancy case? Or wait for child birth

B) what if we can't get visas on our passport before child's birth. Will this be a problem to make a landing for a family ?

If answer to my first above question is No; then
C) will LVO send any letter stating that you have to send new born papers and X-ray for wife ? And what is the timeline to receive that letter and what is the deadline to send new born papers & wife x-ray

D) how long will be the wait after sending new born papers? I have done my medicals on 12th sept and will this situation make me to re do the medicals again if one year passed by ?
Thank you for timely reply and reading my query
Regards
WCT

ASK

Dec 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 Oct 2009
AOR Received.
29 Jun 2010
File Transfer...
06 Jan 2010
Med's Request
09 Oct 2012
Med's Done....
20 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
04 June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
01 July 2013
LANDED..........
06 Oct 2013 (hopefully)
crosstantine said:
I'm also in the pre-2008 bucket, ready to be killed by the CIC decision... someone said: "it's not the end of the life", I think you don't think it really hard, if you were 38 with 2 kids and applied 8 years ago, now you're 46, with two grown up kids and no where to run now, it's really easy to take a side when you're in the "greener" side.

I just want to ask to those of you who are enjoying the decision, how do you know that you'll not be the next backloggers who will be trashed when the system collapse in future? (remember, this is not the first time CIC wanted to slash the backloggers, back in 2003 they tried the very same thing with a 380 applicants)

The only way to be fair in here is to stop receiving new applications and fulfill the promises made to us to "review and evaluate" the applications, we're not asking more than they promised, do the study they promised 8 years ago and we paid for, we know that it's not a promise of approval, that's why most of us took the eligibility test to know if we'd a chance, but slashing the application and dropping our dreams to the trash 8 years later it's not only unfair, it's not human and against any "politic", "legal", thing you can thing of.

What we should be asking to CIC is to stop receiving new applications and do what it takes to fulfill their promises and do the review of the applicants who already paid, and suffer the lengthy process.

If you didn't start yet, then you're not losing anything at all, but those of us that spend years of preparation in this should be honored with the agreement, not trashed us (and our families) like they're doing it right now.
Hello crosstantine,

Thanks for your comment. I hope you are aware that CIC has stopped taking any new applicants since 1st July 2012. This is to process all existing applications and reduce their backlogs. This news(original post) was only an update of the status.

There is no guarantee that I will not be another applicant having to wait 8 years without hearing from CIC. That does not mean I stop living my life. If CIC is processing our application, good for all of us. But, the only question I would like to ask you is - Why are you thinking of running away with your grown up kids? Are people in Canada the only happy and prosperous people in the world? Are people in your country not happy at all being there? If you have other circumstances that you cannot continue in your country because of political or legal reasons, you can apply as a refugee in Canada or any other country!!!

Dreams and Aspirations are always good and they will take you higher in life. But if you are afraid of Hard Work, sorry to say my friend, no country in this world is a good choice!

Sorry if I may sound rude to some, but facts of life remain the same and it is up to each one of us how we live our life meaningfully no matter where we are.