+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

5th draw over. 481 points and 1620 invites..

ARMANIZ

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys. Is that true that you need to do ECA only for your last degree? I have a Canadian master and australian bachler. do i need to do ECA for my bachler as well or having my master in canada is enough, does that reduce my point at all. Thanks guys

obaied

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ARMANIZ said:
Guys. Is that true that you need to do ECA only for your last degree? I have a Canadian master and australian bachler. do i need to do ECA for my bachler as well or having my master in canada is enough, does that reduce my point at all. Thanks guys
u r fine, dont need any .

singhabhineet

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
02/08/2018
Med's Done....
14 Jun 2018
Congratulations to all those who recieved the ITA.
Now, for my question,
1. I have 390 points, when should i expect the ITA (being hopeful)
2. I have no funds as of now, we have a piece of land in my father's name we're saving up for the money. Will it be a problem if we sell it and deposit the money in my account after i get the ITA (if i do) ??

I'd appreciate if anyone could help me out.

God bless!!

preeti.msingh109

Jul 18, 2014
singhabhineet said:
Congratulations to all those who recieved the ITA.
Now, for my question,
1. I have 390 points, when should i expect the ITA (being hopeful)
2. I have no funds as of now, we have a piece of land in my father's name we're saving up for the money. Will it be a problem if we sell it and deposit the money in my account after i get the ITA (if i do) ??

I'd appreciate if anyone could help me out.

God bless!!

Selling your land would take time.. you will have only 60 days to apply, so r u sure you will be able to manage it within 60 days??,..secondly the land is not in your name so CIC may not accept it unless your dad provides a letter stating that he has gifted that money to you and that he will not ask for it later...I hope this helps you...l think you should atleast start searching for a buyer!!

sam1403

Mar 24, 2015
Dear all
First of all thank you as this forum is very very informative.

I have already filled my EE profile last week for FSW NOC CODE 2151 Architect and I have CRS OF 345.

I want to know that:

1.Is spouse's IELTS AND WES compulsory? My 345 points are without spouse.
2. Also I have around 67 points as per fsw point calculation (without spouse points)
3. When can we expect the invite?

Thank you

singhabhineet

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
02/08/2018
Med's Done....
14 Jun 2018
preeti.msingh109 said:
Selling your land would take time.. you will have only 60 days to apply, so r u sure you will be able to manage it within 60 days??,..secondly the land is not in your name so CIC may not accept it unless your dad provides a letter stating that he has gifted that money to you and that he will not ask for it later...I hope this helps you...l think you should atleast start searching for a buyer!!
Thanks a ton! Means a lot. We already have a buyer. And the letter wont be a problem. Also, if you coul danswer this one more query, do i have to bring the 11931 CAD to canada or just show that i have them available?

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
sam1403 said:
Dear all
First of all thank you as this forum is very very informative.

I have already filled my EE profile last week for FSW NOC CODE 2151 Architect and I have CRS OF 345.

I want to know that:

1.Is spouse's IELTS AND WES compulsory? My 345 points are without spouse. Not compulsory.. But Spouse's IELTS and ECA will improve your overall CRS points.
2. Also I have around 67 points as per fsw point calculation (without spouse points).. 67 points is good enough, but please keep in mind that 67 is a cutoff point and sometimes CIC's calculation is different from what we calculate.. If possible try to improve from that..
3. When can we expect the invite? Quite unknown to all.. May be with next 2/3 draws, things will be much clearer.. But 345 seems atleast 2/3 months from getting ITA. Only my assumptions though.

Thank you

Ram_29

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Ottawa , Ontario,Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
22-08-2018
AOR Received.
27-081989
Med's Done....
20-09-2018
Dear Altruist,

I have applied in FSW 2014 under 1112 category at Nov 10 ,2014 (received by CIC) .When my application reached at CIC my CAP already filled . After That I am waiting for my file back at my address but until today (5 months) i did not get my file . I am worried that , Is my file missing? will my bank draft valid? moreover there are some original documents which may need if i will select at express entry system.

I am very much worried about that , if anyone know about anything how to get the status of my file / application please help me .
preeti.msingh109 said:

montu1083

Star Member
Oct 14, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17/01/2017
Nomination.....
03/12/2016
AOR Received.
17/01/2017
Passport Req..
31/05/2017
many many congratulations to ITA receivers. This was the 5th draw of this year and receivers are 1620 which are higher than earlier draws. As per my knowledge, Canada is going to give PR to 185,000 people this year ( Correct me if I am wrong). anyone has idea how many draws are remaining for this year ?? My score is 313 & its quite low to get ITA right now but I am still hopeful for that.

I guess cut off points will be down gradually. let's hope for the best.

preeti.msingh109

Jul 18, 2014
singhabhineet said:
Thanks a ton! Means a lot. We already have a buyer. And the letter wont be a problem. Also, if you coul danswer this one more query, do i have to bring the 11931 CAD to canada or just show that i have them available?
you will have to get them as settlement funds or something... m not too sure in detail as i m in the same boat..awaiting an ITA... but could help you with whatever i have read..kepp reading forums and try searching you shall get all the answers...

imanol

Mar 24, 2015
Hi again. Would anyone have a clue about why the EE system didn't account for my 4+ years of professional experience but only 2 years, discounting therefore 19 points from my overall score? Anyone experienced that unpleasant surprise already? Thanks...

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
imanol said:
Hi again. Would anyone have a clue about why the EE system didn't account for my 4+ years of professional experience but only 2 years, discounting therefore 19 points from my overall score? Anyone experienced that unpleasant surprise already? Thanks...
How much point did you get for Job Experience? Any Canadian experience? What is your IELTS Score?

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
sam1403 said:
Thanks a lots for prompt reply hamidur.
You are welcome Bro.. Happy to help.. :)

imanol

Mar 24, 2015
hamidur said:
How much point did you get for Job Experience? Any Canadian experience? What is your IELTS Score?
I got 53 points (=2 years) when I should have had 72 points (=4 years). I've been working in Toronto since 2009 with experience in two NOC categories (A and 0) totaling 4 years + though I had some interruption time. Didn't take the IELTS but the TEF (French test) and scored the highest possible...