+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

5th draw over. 481 points and 1620 invites..

Kazem

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2017
Doc's Request.
24-03-2017
Hey guys.

I'm also 400+ so fingers crossed over the next couple of months.

Wanted to know about showing proof of funds. The people who got ITA, please enlighten us - is it mandatory to have the money in your account for the past 6 months? If it is mandatory, and someone doesn't, can they provide justification to prove the money is theirs and not a loan?

Would appreciate some insight. If you could tell us what is written in the Document Checklist for Proof of Funds, that would be pretty helpful.

Ktay

Mar 23, 2015
hamidur said:
Maximum 6 Points for Each Ability.. Means For Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking.. For each you can get maximum 6... so 6X4 = 24 without a spouse (applicable for you). For people who has spouse, can score maximum 22 for Second language.. You can get all the info regarding points from this link.. :)

cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/grid-crs.asp#a4
Thanks, I was looking for the link!

Now, I have to choose to either pass the English test for $300 and get the results after 2 weeks or the French test for $440 and the results after 6, 8 weeks..
$140 for a potential few extra points knowing that I currently have 237 points based from the chart..

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Kazem said:
Hey guys.

Wanted to know about showing proof of funds. The people who got ITA, please enlighten us - is it mandatory to have the money in your account for the past 6 months? If it is mandatory, and someone doesn't, can they provide justification to prove the money is theirs and not a loan?

Would appreciate some insight. If you could tell us what is written in the Document Checklist for Proof of Funds, that would be pretty helpful.
I don't think you have to have the full amount in your account for six months prior to applying for EE pool as long as you had that amount on the date you applied. The point of asking for the previous months is to see the progression of the account. If there are any large deposits be prepared to provide paper trail from where they originated (house sale, etc).

rojiv94

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kazem said:
Hey guys.

Six months bank statement is not required.

c_yogesh_n

Mar 23, 2015
Hello Friends,

I have below doubts about fund requirement..

Does jewellery & gold ornaments are considered as a liquid asset. Is that is valid POF?

If not what if I sold them & deposited amount in bank. In that case will they ask me source of that fund & what should I produce as a proof for that fund?

kateg

Aug 26, 2014
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
IELTS Request
05-05-2015
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
27-08-2015
c_yogesh_n said:
Hello Friends,

I have below doubts about fund requirement..

Does jewellery & gold ornaments are considered as a liquid asset. Is that is valid POF?

If not what if I sold them & deposited amount in bank. In that case will they ask me source of that fund & what should I produce as a proof for that fund?
No, they are not considered liquid assets.

If you sell them and deposit the funds, you can keep the receipt. That's perfectly fine, as it shows you have the money, and it's not encumbered (a loan).

cooldek1986

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys - I have a quick query on the 5th draw which happened recently...

could someone pls confirm if the current draw is without job offer and provincial nomination???

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
cooldek1986 said:
Guys - I have a quick query on the 5th draw which happened recently...

could someone pls confirm if the current draw is without job offer and provincial nomination???
Everyone above 481 was selected. So all the applicants with LMIA or PNP gets selected, as well as some who doesn't.

harepkrishna

Mar 23, 2015
guys one more doubt i have please clarify..
is there any issue with the ITA for PR if I am from NON IT background but my experience in IT field is more than 6.5 years now..

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
alamalla said:
According to layer, My CRS score is 876. and profile was created on 2nd week of March.
If you Have 876 score, you should be comfortably in.. Ofcourse, you should ask your agent to provide some proof of your ITA.. BTW, what do you have? PNP nomination or LMIA approved job offer?

alamalla

Mar 23, 2015
hamidur said:
If you Have 876 score, you should be comfortably in.. Ofcourse, you should ask your agent to provide some proof of your ITA.. BTW, what do you have? PNP nomination or LMIA approved job offer?
I have a job offer. My agent sent me a 14 page long agreement paper, I just signed and sent back to me. He told me he got the LMIA and created my profile but I don't know whether he got that or not because I don't have any proof till now. Confused???? Why can't I see my profile if its created by a ICCRC agent?

imanol

Mar 24, 2015
Hello everyone! I'm in a bit of tricky situation here. I have 4+ year of Canadian Professional experience (in two NOC categories, A and 0) since 2009 and should therefore score 72 points in my profile. Unfortunately and for an unknown reason to me, the system only accounted for 53 points. As a result, my overall score is of 468 instead of 487... Anyone could help me on that one? Anyone would know the reason why I'm missing 19 points? Thanks a bunch!!!

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
alamalla said:
I have a job offer. My agent sent me a 14 page long agreement paper, I just signed and sent back to me. He told me he got the LMIA and created my profile but I don't know whether he got that or not because I don't have any proof till now. Confused???? Why can't I see my profile if its created by a ICCRC agent?
What is making you so suspicious of your consultant? Have you paid them anything (how much) and for what services? Have you been interviewed by the employer?

crazydesifool

Nov 14, 2014
Regina, Canada
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
2172/6211
App. Filed.......
26 Nov 15
Doc's Request.
21 Jan 16 - RCMP and 18 May 16 - Sch A
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
22 Dec 15
IELTS Request
included in the application - CELPIP
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
included in application
Med's Done....
8 Jan 16
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
7 Jun 16
VISA ISSUED...
16 Jun 16
LANDED..........
02 Jul 16
HI all,

I am in a dilemma, I applied for FSW 2014 in dec (NOC 2172) and no updates yet. I calculated my points in express entry and comes to 459, What should I do? Can you please suggest some ways. I'm waiting for replies.