+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

himankkohli6

Jun 2, 2023
Few minute ago I spoke with ircc representative. She told me your background check under review and medical and criminality passed. Then she sent me mail like bellow. I tried linking my application but all combination dose not work. What should I do? Friends who have received aor before, have you tried ecas, does it work for your application?

Linking an application - Checking status and linking

There are two ways you can check your application status online. You can verify the status of your application:

• Submitted by mail (if it was not linked to an online account):
  • Submitted online orsubmitted by mail and linked to an online account:
    • through your online account.
If you wish to link an application submitted by mail to your online account, you must login in your account first. Then:

• Please click on Add (link) your application to your account,
  • Enter the information exactly as you did on your application form,
    • if you made updates after you applied, please enter the most recent information,
  • Once you have linked your application to your account, all messages about your application will be sent to you through that account. You will no longer receive letters by mail about your application.
You may consult our website in order to obtain more information regarding which types of applications can be linked to an online account.
Did u received aor from ircc through gmail ?

Jok Sue

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
Anyone was able to find their application on ECAS? I was able to link it to my GCKey account but on ECAS says application not found.
ECAS never works in my case. I tried every possible search critiria combination to no avail. My application is linked to my GCKey and that's the only way I monitor the progress.

Reactions: Melsi

rachelm2000r

Star Member
Aug 19, 2023
Hi there, what i have observed lately ! The ecas doesn't work every day ! But if you can, try with 1 as the number of people you are applying with. Or don't use ur XG number but instead ur UIC number.

jinglebell0123

Jun 4, 2021
Burnaby, Canada
Category........
Other
Hi there, what i have observed lately ! The ecas doesn't work every day ! But if you can, try with 1 as the number of people you are applying with. Or don't use ur XG number but instead ur UIC number.
I choose the UCI number, then family name, date of birth, country of birth. That is all, so there should be no confusion for the system to identify my application. Anybody knows if it is case by case? like maybe only for single applicants or maybe only for those with dependents abroad?

Kashif111111

Star Member
Sep 24, 2022
Same here, ECAS is not working in my case also but But I didn't link my application to GC account bcoz i have representative If we link our PR application to your GC key account, representative will lose access to our application.
If we do so then representative won’t receive any updates on our files

jinglebell0123

Jun 4, 2021
Burnaby, Canada
Category........
Other
Same here, ECAS is not working in my case also but But I didn't link my application to GC account bcoz i have representative If we link our PR application to your GC key account, representative will lose access to our application.
If we do so then representative won’t receive any updates on our files
I don't have a representative, but saw some people claiming they linked it to ECAS and don't know why it doesn't work for the rest.

Yakhforosh Jahanam

Star Member
Aug 28, 2023
Hello Is there any updates about AOR for April applications? How long does it take to get PR as protected person? I already passed Medical and bachgrund before I recive AOR what is the next step?