+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

md.ali22

Star Member
May 2, 2023
Few minute ago I spoke with ircc representative. She told me your background check under review and medical and criminality passed. Then she sent me mail like bellow. I tried linking my application but all combination dose not work. What should I do? Friends who have received aor before, have you tried ecas, does it work for your application?

Linking an application - Checking status and linking

There are two ways you can check your application status online. You can verify the status of your application:

• Submitted by mail (if it was not linked to an online account):
  • Submitted online orsubmitted by mail and linked to an online account:
    • through your online account.
If you wish to link an application submitted by mail to your online account, you must login in your account first. Then:

• Please click on Add (link) your application to your account,
  • Enter the information exactly as you did on your application form,
    • if you made updates after you applied, please enter the most recent information,
  • Once you have linked your application to your account, all messages about your application will be sent to you through that account. You will no longer receive letters by mail about your application.
You may consult our website in order to obtain more information regarding which types of applications can be linked to an online account.

rachelm2000r

Star Member
Aug 19, 2023
Hi there

If your ecas doesn't work; may be it is under update or it about the number of people who applied your PR with.
May be try to put 1 as a nomber of person accompanying you.

And again... mostly: ecas or linking ur profile doesn't work on the first attempt.

Use ur UIC number.

Reactions: md.ali22