+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

md.ali22

Star Member
May 2, 2023
I didn't get my AOR yet, but I spoke to IRCC today, the officer says in your file security and criminality has passed. Is this possible or not without AOR.

jinglebell0123

Jun 4, 2021
Burnaby, Canada
Category........
Other
I didn't get my AOR yet, but I spoke to IRCC today, the officer says in your file security and criminality has passed. Is this possible or not without AOR.
I didn't know this was possible without AOR. Mine says Medicals passed when got AOR. Although my medicals supposed to be expired, not sure what's going on with IRCC these days.

Reactions: md.ali22

razrazanan

Star Member
Jul 18, 2023
Hi pls did
Hello members.. my name is sarvan Singh I applied my permanent residency under protected person in December 2021 yesterday i was called to ircc to check the status of my application the agent said my background is done ✅ and I have two other applications in my profile whose dependent my wife she is living with me in canada and the second one my kid who’s living in outside canada .. so is anyone knows that what will be next step..? They will approve all our applications or they just approve first of me ..and how much time they will take more
Hi pls did u get any answer?

md.ali22

Star Member
May 2, 2023
My question about gckey linking process.

Which combination is best when i try link my pr to gckey.

1.Application number and family name or UCI
2.Birth place or passport

Shiny12

Star Member
Apr 19, 2023
10 march, 2023 online application submitted
10 July, 2023 Got Temporary AOR, XG000
no, permanent AOR still waiting
Good luck, but I do not think you will be able to link your application at any combination until you receive your AOR.

If any changes please keep me updated as I am in the same situation.

Thanks

md.ali22

Star Member
May 2, 2023
Good luck, but I do not think you will be able to link your application at any combination until you receive your AOR.

If any changes please keep me updated as I am in the same situation.

Thanks
okay, when you received your temporary AOR?