+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

Shiny12

Star Member
Apr 19, 2023
Hi folk , few min ago I linked my application to GCkey account. I did not received aor e mail.

March 10, 2023 online submitted
July 10, 2023 temporary application number (XG000xxxx) letter received by email.
August 30, 2023 linked to gckey.
Good to know ..
Appreciate your response in the below answer:

- last question in the GCKEY questions about the number of applicants. Have you include your outland dependants in this number or only you?

md.ali22

Star Member
May 2, 2023
Good to know ..
Appreciate your response in the below answer:

- last question in the GCKEY questions about the number of applicants. Have you include your outland dependants in this number or only you?
No I don't have any dependence.

Star55

Star Member
Jul 6, 2023
Hi folk , few min ago I linked my application to GCkey account. I did not received aor e mail.

March 10, 2023 online submitted
July 10, 2023 temporary application number (XG000xxxx) letter received by email.
August 30, 2023 linked to gckey.
Hi , did you see any status when link it to GCKey

HereToStay

Aug 21, 2022
Thank you does it work for me? I had applied online using pr portal.
this video was quite helpful. I was able to link my XG application I simply dropped the X. Found and linked my application and it says that I passed my medical on august 28. I have not received AOR email and application was submitted in March 2023.

Yakhforosh Jahanam

Star Member
Aug 28, 2023
this video was quite helpful. I was able to link my XG application I simply dropped the X. Found and linked my application and it says that I passed my medical on august 28. I have not received AOR email and application was submitted in March 2023.
So I choose UCI and Application number and then keep answering the questions?

HereToStay

Aug 21, 2022
thank you and this means they started processing yours? Bacuae you said no AOR yet. And Medical is passed for new policy I think as you are in Canada and did medical in last 5 years
i am not sure if this means that they have started processing the application because I have not received the AOR. Some persons talk about seeing a bar when the process has started but I don’t. Were you able to link yours?

Yakhforosh Jahanam

Star Member
Aug 28, 2023
N
i am not sure if this means that they have started processing the application because I have not received the AOR. Some persons talk about seeing a bar when the process has started but I don’t. Were you able to link yours?
I think they start it with Aor but it’s good you passed medical.
No It kicked me out as I try more than 5 times i have to wait 24 hours

jinglebell0123

Jun 4, 2021
Burnaby, Canada
Category........
Other
There won't be any bar indication in the GCKey account, it is in the ECAS which I still can't link it to that.

Reactions: HereToStay

Melsi

Star Member
Feb 22, 2023
Hi friends last night i got an email to submit imm form 5669? Has anyone same situation? I have to reduce the file for uploading on webform so the quality is getting unreadable! Has any one any experience or advice on it ?