+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

himankkohli6

Jun 2, 2023
I know they don’t go in chronological order which is not fair. Do you know how long it takes after AOR? I’m waiting for PR to go to university I’ve already taken 2 gap years it’s frustrating. I really hope I can make it before next august.
Pls tell your age my father also applied 3 months ago i passed my 12th recently

Adnanjaved123

Sep 1, 2023
Hi
I was applied in May 13 ,2023 in Ontario .
I applied through a lawyer. He said Still we have no response .
i have no access to check my application. He didn't give me any evidence of my application.
what is the first evidence of file submission. Please guide me.

Newday8765

Star Member
Mar 11, 2022
Hi
I was applied in May 13 ,2023 in Ontario .
I applied through a lawyer. He said Still we have no response .
i have no access to check my application. He didn't give me any evidence of my application.
what is the first evidence of file submission. Please guide me.
If your Lawyer has applied through the PR portal, he should have received an automated message from IRCC and that’s the only way to confirm that your application was submitted successfully. Later, you will receive an AoR which will take months nowadays.

Adnanjaved123

Sep 1, 2023
If your Lawyer has applied through the PR portal, he should have received an automated message from IRCC and that’s the only way to confirm that your application was submitted successfully. Later, you will receive an AoR which will take months nowadays.
Automated message receive on mail??

rachelm2000r

Star Member
Aug 19, 2023
Hi there,
It is almost impossible to have the correct answer about ur question.
As all depends on the complexity of ur file. How many people are on it.. and if there is people on it from out side canada or not.

The whole process is between 19 months to 26 months... for you to receive eCopr.
But for ur card to be printed to you...
3 to 7 months.
From ur AOR to ur Ecopr +- 16 months.

razrazanan

Star Member
Jul 18, 2023
Hi there,
It is almost impossible to have the correct answer about ur question.
As all depends on the complexity of ur file. How many people are on it.. and if there is people on it from out side canada or not.

The whole process is between 19 months to 26 months... for you to receive eCopr.
But for ur card to be printed to you...
3 to 7 months.
From ur AOR to ur Ecopr +- 16 months.
Is it faster if the family is included in the application? Since it’s family reunification