+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

jinglebell0123

Jun 4, 2021
Burnaby, Canada
Category........
Other
Anyone from Jan and Feb applicants heard anything from IRCC after receiving AOR? I have noticed from 2022 applicants receiving news from IRCC after about one year of receiving AOR. I hope this year we get news from them sooner. A year is just a lot to wait for un update.

Yakhforosh Jahanam

Star Member
Aug 28, 2023
Anyone from Jan and Feb applicants heard anything from IRCC after receiving AOR? I have noticed from 2022 applicants receiving news from IRCC after about one year of receiving AOR. I hope this year we get news from them sooner. A year is just a lot to wait for un update.
Do we need to biometrics again if we had submitted April?

Eclipse121

Star Member
Mar 13, 2022
Submitted june 2023 including outside canada dependent. Still waiting for AOR. Just received XG number yesterday. Waiting for AOR.

Eclipse121

Star Member
Mar 13, 2022
Yes. it's just a applied number that they received. AOR means ready for processing. Don't know when they will send AOR.

Yakhforosh Jahanam

Star Member
Aug 28, 2023
Yes. it's just a applied number that they received. AOR means ready for processing. Don't know when they will send AOR.
I had an update one month ago, agent said they are processing application submitted In March 16th 2023
How can we include the dependent is it same application?

Eclipse121

Star Member
Mar 13, 2022
I had an update one month ago, agent said they are processing application submitted In March 16th 2023
How can we include the dependent is it same application?
This is simple. During your application. fill their application individually with your application. With one application. And paid fees. They will later contact with you for process dependent PR application outside canada.No need to apply separately.

Eclipse121

Star Member
Mar 13, 2022
This is simple. During your application. fill their application individually with your application. With one application. And paid fees. They will later contact with you for process dependent PR application outside canada.No need to apply separately.
Make sure use the same dependent address outside Canada when you mentioned during your final hearing. otherwise it will delay because they will check accordingly your NOD details.

Yakhforosh Jahanam

Star Member
Aug 28, 2023
Great, I did that while I was filling my application. Is there any chance they can get Visitor visa during the process?

Eclipse121

Star Member
Mar 13, 2022
Yes. Chance are high right now. almost all applications successfull i saw. But you have to show good funds in your accounts or your spouse account. and assets in their country. t I don't have that much funds now. At least 10k $ . You can bring them with visitor visa and extend every after 6 month. and inform ircc they are in inland now. They will transfer their application. Child education free but spouse need open work permit for work.

Yakhforosh Jahanam

Star Member
Aug 28, 2023
Yes. Chance are high right now. almost all applications successfull i saw. But you have to show good funds in your accounts or your spouse account. and assets in their country. t I don't have that much funds now. At least 10k $ . You can bring them with visitor visa and extend every after 6 month. and inform ircc they are in inland now. They will transfer their application. Child education free but spouse need open work permit for work.
Amazing! Thank you for the info. I have the funds around 30k and no kids only wife. You recommend I apply now or wait for AOR?

Eclipse121

Star Member
Mar 13, 2022
Wait for AOR. 100% she will get. If you want to apply now. You need to show tieness also to returning. have little risk. after AOR , mention application number that PR process started. Irrc officer will check that information.

Eclipse121

Star Member
Mar 13, 2022
If you apply now and mention pr process. IRCC officer couldn't find anything your system. So wait for AOR. But it's confirmed. People getting their dependents visitor visa. I personally know some people. They bring their family.