Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Hi guys. I need some information.. I have already applied for TR to PR, still has not received my application number. I am going back to my home country for getting married. How would I add my spouse along with the application I have applied. She will be an outbound candidate. How would I update even if I didn't receive AOR by the time and also let me know the procedure once I receive AOR
Thanks in advance.
Ok, so once you get married you need to contact IRCC and tell them about it. This is mentioned in the AOR's.

I'll share an image.

Reactions: namastevoila

InfiniteRB

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
Hi guys, I just remembered that I made a mistake on the schedule 3 when I applied to stream B. Under section 5 where they ask for work experience, I should have put "ongoing" for the end date cuz I’m still working at the same position, but I put May 25 instead ( the date I applied). Will it affect my application? Thank you

minhtri89

Jun 18, 2021
I received my biometric request letter and got the application number starting with E. I also got a request letter for police certificate of clearance from my country.

I applied at 13:17 EDT.
Which stream of essential worker (sream A or B) did you apply for if you don't mind?

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Hi guys, I just remembered that I made a mistake on the schedule 3 when I applied to stream B. Under section 5 where they ask for work experience, I should have put "ongoing" for the end date cuz I’m still working at the same position, but I put May 25 instead ( the date I applied). Will it affect my application? Thank you
Not a problem.

anne18

Jul 20, 2021
Update on my OWP application. Since my previous work permit expired August 15th I had put in an application for a visitor record also so that if the OWP was rejected for some reason then I would still be in the country legally.

I applied for OWP July 26th then a week ago they asked me to confirm which stream I was applying for and I haven't heard anything else since.

This morning got a letter about my visitor record application saying that it was withdrawn because I have a work permit valid until Dec 31st 2022. So basically it has confirmed I have OWP but I haven't actually received the decision on it yet
Yes congrats. Next will be the copy of your open work permt.

Praveengoog

Aug 26, 2021
Hello Everyone,

I applied on May 6th under IG stream at 10.30 PM EST. I also have ITA from Ontario PNP, I'm confused now should I go for PNP or wait for IG Stream. Please let me know what you guys think.

Reactions: namastevoila

namastevoila

Star Member
May 20, 2021
Toronto
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Hello Everyone,

I applied on May 6th under IG stream at 10.30 PM EST. I also have ITA from Ontario PNP, I'm confused now should I go for PNP or wait for IG Stream. Please let me know what you guys think.
10:30 pm, id say do both. evidently tr to pr is too slow

Reactions: Lily444

corny.tan

Star Member
Jan 17, 2016
Hello Everyone,

I also had ITA from Ontario PNP, eventually i chose to give up and just wait for the TR to PR pathway. Reason being, there's much more stuff you need to gather from your employer for the PNP application, and then you need to wait to get the nomination confirmation from the province. And with this nomination, you have to use that as part of your Express Entry. Too many steps and potentially a longer time than TR to PR.

Reactions: Tomican

kevin kennady

Star Member
Oct 20, 2018
Ok, so once you get married you need to contact IRCC and tell them about it. This is mentioned in the AOR's.

I'll share an image.

Thanks for the reply .
So you are saying when I get an AOR ,it also mention about the change of status, right ? So In case I get AOR by the time ,I could raise a webform and let them know, I got married. What if I didnt receive AoR , should I wait till I get an AOR?
Is there any particular form or documents I need to attach with the webform , stating information about my spouse?. And also does it gonna affect the normal processing and how long does it take more to process.?