+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

sripradheep

Star Member
Jun 4, 2021
i am looking for the Exel sheet in the group, would like to know how much time that TR to pR crossed and the application number approximately.

corny.tan

Star Member
Jan 17, 2016
congratulations : ) so when did you link your application? did you receive AOR?! IG stream?
I linked my application immediately upon receiving the email from IRCC. No, I am in Essential Workers stream. No AOR yet till I submit the biometrics and police certificate of clearance I suppose. But it's good news that they have started to pick up my application and process it.

Pixelyyz

Jun 17, 2021
Timeline: -Applied at 12:10PM EST IG
21 June: AOR
17 June: Medical passed + Link
17 June: ADR: Asked for PCC(Submitted same day)
30 June: Received PCC confirmation email
25 August: Portal Request + self declaration, photo uploaded same day

jasmineD

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017
Timeline: -Applied at 12:10PM EST IG
21 June: AOR
17 June: Medical passed + Link
17 June: ADR: Asked for PCC(Submitted same day)
30 June: Received PCC confirmation email
25 August: Portal Request + self declaration, photo uploaded same day
Many congratulations, did you have any ghost updates? And what is the Visa office?

amsol89

Aug 18, 2021
Has anyone ever tried to update an already submitted document? I want to know how I can do it ( I am not sure if they accept it through the webform).

jfklol123

Jun 26, 2021
There was no ghost update. Visa office is Calgary. I'm living in Toronto.
You got Portal Request + self declaration, photo uploaded same day?
I got my portal request, I replied last week but haven't received anything yet. No account created and no photo uploaded. What's going on with them?

kevin kennady

Star Member
Oct 20, 2018
Hi guys. I need some information.. I have already applied for TR to PR, still has not received my application number. I am going back to my home country for getting married. How would I add my spouse along with the application I have applied. She will be an outbound candidate. How would I update even if I didn't receive AOR by the time and also let me know the procedure once I receive AOR
Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Mariyam Varghese