+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Quackisss

Jul 6, 2021
Update on my OWP application. Since my previous work permit expired August 15th I had put in an application for a visitor record also so that if the OWP was rejected for some reason then I would still be in the country legally.

I applied for OWP July 26th then a week ago they asked me to confirm which stream I was applying for and I haven't heard anything else since.

This morning got a letter about my visitor record application saying that it was withdrawn because I have a work permit valid until Dec 31st 2022. So basically it has confirmed I have OWP but I haven't actually received the decision on it yet

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
During an election campaign mr Mendocino said that their priority is in Canada applicants who help Canada move in pandemic and we are working on that the all who worked will get their residency status sooner than expected. Toronto downtown campaign was talking with residents. Thanks
All for votes, now his priority has shifted to refugees

Aug 25, 2021
I applied ynder international graduate stream and my submission time 1.05 EST. I have an independent with me i.e my spouse .No Biometric Request,No AOR ,no update yet. reallly worried about what's gonna happen? has anyone recieved aor in ig stream who applied after 1 pm(EST)??

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
I was checking snapshots of counter. They’re only focusing on Intl Grad stream currently as per 2:12 pm EST on May 6th, there were almost 20k applications but for Essential there were just 2400. So they’re not giving importance to Essential, which is real sad. I am Intl Grad & I couldn’t submit on time so had to go through Essential but they are not paying attention to other streams. Like they’ve processed around say 10k or more Intl Grad applications but not processed even 1.5k Essential?

AJDrinko

Jun 6, 2021
I got approval for owp last week. Applied at 27 Jul.
Update on my OWP application. Since my previous work permit expired August 15th I had put in an application for a visitor record also so that if the OWP was rejected for some reason then I would still be in the country legally.

I applied for OWP July 26th then a week ago they asked me to confirm which stream I was applying for and I haven't heard anything else since.

This morning got a letter about my visitor record application saying that it was withdrawn because I have a work permit valid until Dec 31st 2022. So basically it has confirmed I have OWP but I haven't actually received the decision on it yet

I applied for the OWP on July 26th, got an extension until November 23 2021 while they are still processing my application for the OWP. I feel like I did something wrong

Lashiv

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021
Guys, a quick question - When I was trying to link the application to the account, there are two different sayings when there is no application.
1> I was trying to use First / Last name + DOB + passport - it shows 'It can take time for applications to be entered into our system. Check again in 24 hours.'
2> if I use UCI, last name + passport - shows' You may have a mistake ....... only 5 times in 24 hours.'

I am pretty sure that I entered the correct information, but why two different results? Anyone may help me?? Appreciate it!
Same with me applied at 9:37 pst

kanika21

Jul 7, 2021
Hi. After applying under IG stream I got confirmation at 12.37 pm est. But I neither received an AOR nor I am able to link my application.
I tried calling IRCC but I am confused about what option to choose. I am really worried now, can anyone help with the right way to contact IRCC.
Thank you

NarutoUZA1

Aug 25, 2021
Question 1 - When linking application, what do you say to "Number of family members, including the primary applicant, that are part of this application"?
If you're the only one applying, would you put 1 - or because you added family information you would put the altogether number including you?

Question 2 - What's the best way to reach (by phone) IRCC for TR to PR Pathway application follow-up if there's no AOR yet?
Could you please provide the number again / and also the keypads # to reach the right person.

Thanks,
Hello Everyone,
I have the same questions. Help would be really appreciated. Thank you.