+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Pixelyyz

Jun 17, 2021
You got Portal Request + self declaration, photo uploaded same day?
I got my portal request, I replied last week but haven't received anything yet. No account created and no photo uploaded. What's going on with them?
Yes, because I already have an account in PR portal https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login
After replying an Email within next 2 hours my application was linked with PR portal. Well, still haven't received any email after that. Self declaration, photo & address being reviewed by IRCC.

AnkitaShah1004

May 26, 2020
Common Guys!! THIS IS TR TO PR TIMELINE FORUM AND EVERYONE HAS STARTED POSTING ALL THE COMMENTS EXCEPT TIMELINE. WHY DONT PEOPLE MADE OTHER FORUM TO GO AHEAD FOR DISCUSSION TR TO PR SOMETHING LIKE THIS. PEOPLE HERE WANT TO READ TIMELINE BUT THEY ARE READING EVERYTHING EXCEPT TIMELINE. SOME ARE STRATIGHTAWAY ASKING WHAT SHOULD I DO AND SELECT INSTEAD OF SEARCHING FIRST ON THIS FORUM BECAUSE EVERYTHING HAS BEEN DISCUSSED EARLIER. IF YOU GUYS ARE REALLY THINKING THAT YOU SHOULD BE IN CANADA, FIRST OF ALL HAVE SOME COMMON SENSE TO SEARCH YOUR QUESTION BEFORE ASKING BECAUSE PEOPLE WANT TO KNOW TIMELINE HERE. YOU ARE WASTING EVERYONE'S TIME. WE ARE ALREADY IN TENSION BECAUSE OF SLOW AND STOPPED PROCESS OF TR TO PR. KINDLY POST THE TIMELINE ONLY.

corny.tan

Star Member
Jan 17, 2016
Gotten my AOR today (August 26) even with 2 documents still pending to be sent back to IRCC (requested by them on August 24)!!!

JHopkins

Aug 9, 2021
Hi All,

Please note the following information. It may provide more clarity to a cluster of people on this forum.

1) If anyone did not receive an AOR (Acknowledgement of Receipt), but confirmed their "Application No." through any means: Linked Application to GCKey secure account, Biometric Instruction Letter (BIL), or IRCC agent has confirmed this information.

Do not worry, AOR is just mere a confirmation letter that IRCC has received your application and begun processing it. AOR is sent by the system automatically once an agent or case analyst start working on an application and sometimes applicant receive their AOR in the middle of processing of their application or it may also be possible that an applicant never receive an AOR.

2) Applicants can submit their documents/information via IRCC webform after receiving their "Application No." otherwise IRCC will not consider your sent documents/information.

Important Tip:

Please kindly make sure to search this forum about your specific questions. It is highly possible that an answer to your question has been already posted, but in case you do not find answer to your questions or concern then feel free to go ahead to post your questions.

JHopkins

Aug 9, 2021
This message is for people with missing any eligible or other documents from their TR to PR Pathway Application.

Incomplete applications will be processed by IRCC and an officer working on your application will reach out to you with a "Request Letter" or "Procedural Fairness Letter" to provide the requested information. Applicant would have 30 days from the dated letter to submit the requested information.

Click on the above link and read the last paragraph >>> Incomplete applications will be assessed based on the information provided.

You also have an option to submit your missing documents/information to IRCC via webform before an "Request Letter" or "Procedural Fairness Letter" is sent to you. To submit an IRCC webform, you are required to have your "Application No." otherwise your documents/information sent through a webform will not be accepted.