>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Common Guys!! THIS IS TR TO PR TIMELINE FORUM AND EVERYONE HAS STARTED POSTING ALL THE COMMENTS EXCEPT TIMELINE. WHY DONT PEOPLE MADE OTHER FORUM TO GO AHEAD FOR DISCUSSION TR TO PR SOMETHING LIKE THIS. PEOPLE HERE WANT TO READ TIMELINE BUT THEY ARE READING EVERYTHING EXCEPT TIMELINE. SOME ARE STRATIGHTAWAY ASKING WHAT SHOULD I DO AND SELECT INSTEAD OF SEARCHING FIRST ON THIS FORUM BECAUSE EVERYTHING HAS BEEN DISCUSSED EARLIER. IF YOU GUYS ARE REALLY THINKING THAT YOU SHOULD BE IN CANADA, FIRST OF ALL HAVE SOME COMMON SENSE TO SEARCH YOUR QUESTION BEFORE ASKING BECAUSE PEOPLE WANT TO KNOW TIMELINE HERE. YOU ARE WASTING EVERYONE'S TIME. WE ARE ALREADY IN TENSION BECAUSE OF SLOW AND STOPPED PROCESS OF TR TO PR. KINDLY POST THE TIMELINE ONLY.
Hello CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK, before pointing to others, you need to work on your IELTS, lot of grammatical errors in your post. For start, it's not "Common", it's "Come on" and then other grammatical errors in sentences. So before accusing others of how they're here in Canada, work on yourself too. Also, yes, this is a place to discuss timeline but also to help each other regarding the TR to PR program. There are over 600 pgs, people can't just go through each page to get their questions answered every time

Shovon18

May 21, 2021
I applied on 12:25pm (ET) at May 6th,2021. International Graduates Stream. Still haven't got AOR, is there anybody like me? Any suggestions? Thanks

byqc

May 26, 2021
Common Guys!! THIS IS TR TO PR TIMELINE FORUM AND EVERYONE HAS STARTED POSTING ALL THE COMMENTS EXCEPT TIMELINE. WHY DONT PEOPLE MADE OTHER FORUM TO GO AHEAD FOR DISCUSSION TR TO PR SOMETHING LIKE THIS. PEOPLE HERE WANT TO READ TIMELINE BUT THEY ARE READING EVERYTHING EXCEPT TIMELINE. SOME ARE STRATIGHTAWAY ASKING WHAT SHOULD I DO AND SELECT INSTEAD OF SEARCHING FIRST ON THIS FORUM BECAUSE EVERYTHING HAS BEEN DISCUSSED EARLIER. IF YOU GUYS ARE REALLY THINKING THAT YOU SHOULD BE IN CANADA, FIRST OF ALL HAVE SOME COMMON SENSE TO SEARCH YOUR QUESTION BEFORE ASKING BECAUSE PEOPLE WANT TO KNOW TIMELINE HERE. YOU ARE WASTING EVERYONE'S TIME. WE ARE ALREADY IN TENSION BECAUSE OF SLOW AND STOPPED PROCESS OF TR TO PR. KINDLY POST THE TIMELINE ONLY.
My case. I was waiting for AoR until 20 days passed from May 6, and then found this thread by a general web search to find info about delay of AoR. I looked into conversation here and found a post about a mistake about a very serious thing (Q6 d. of Schedule A). Until then, I was not aware of the fact that I misunderstood the question and put a wrong answer.

Without the post which you think inappropriate in this thread, I would not have realized my mistake until an officer would find it, which may result in denial or worse.

I hope you understand what I am saying.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Hi guys a quick question. Do Doctors get back to you if something of worry shows up on the bloodwork or X-Ray before sending it to IRCC?

Reactions: Mariyam Varghese

AnkitaShah1004

May 26, 2020
Hello CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK, before pointing to others, you need to work on your IELTS, lot of grammatical errors in your post. For start, it's not "Common", it's "Come on" and then other grammatical errors in sentences. So before accusing others of how they're here in Canada, work on yourself too. Also, yes, this is a place to discuss timeline but also to help each other regarding the TR to PR program. There are over 600 pgs, people can't just go through each page to get their questions answered every time
Hello Mr. Grammar Teacher, I am not here to teach grammar like you. This advice has been given to just post timeline by lot many people because we are reviewing this forum for that. Now for your discussion, we can create new forum and can use it. Secondly, you do not have to go over 600 pages as there is a search option for everyone's use. Check search option properly before giving wrong msg to all of us. People must try entering some words and select filter option to search. They can directly get that information, if available. And I am not going to advice your kind of people those who do not want to follow rules. It is also waste of my time. There are many silent people, who are being irritated by same and same questions again and again and many irrelevant conversations which are going on.

Novera

Jul 26, 2021
Just Linked my Application to my account.
IG stream
9:42am PST
Didn't get my AOR yet but linked it with my UCI number and family name.
I use Sign-in Partner to log into my account.
Medical passed 25th Aug and everything else is under review atm.

AnkitaShah1004

May 26, 2020
My case. I was waiting for AoR until 20 days passed from May 6, and then found this thread by a general web search to find info about delay of AoR. I looked into conversation here and found a post about a mistake about a very serious thing (Q6 d. of Schedule A). Until then, I was not aware of the fact that I misunderstood the question and put a wrong answer.

Without the post which you think inappropriate in this thread, I would not have realized my mistake until an officer would find it, which may result in denial or worse.

I hope you understand what I am saying.
I do understand and I am not denying that there are some important informations. But this is wrong thread. Getting an important information, did not mean that questions have been asked and answered are on the right platform. When someone is asking something regarding express entry, people are saying this is wrong thread. so that means this thread is also wrong for information and discussion about TR to PR. It is a timeline thread only and people can use or create discussion thread of TR to PR.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
I do understand and I am not denying that there are some important informations. But this is wrong thread. Getting an important information, did not mean that questions have been asked and answered are on the right platform. When someone is asking something regarding express entry, people are saying this is wrong thread. so that means this thread is also wrong for information and discussion about TR to PR. It is a timeline thread only and people can use or create discussion thread of TR to PR.
No, we want discussions too as long as they're related to TR to PR as they're very helpful to many people's situations. Go watch YouTube videos if you just want the timeline. Even there, there would be discussion. So Stay or LEAVE!

_frankenstein

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
Hi guys a quick question. Do Doctors get back to you if something of worry shows up on the bloodwork or X-Ray before sending it to IRCC?
I think they do. I mean, because there's always the chance of incorrect results. The doctor I went to was like "I'll send it to IRCC if everything's clear, otherwise, I'll give you a call if you want to do the test again or something"

Reactions: maxiie

AGOG

Aug 17, 2021
Captain Capslock !!! Lol that made my day.

Novera

Jul 26, 2021
Did you use old medical result, or a new one? I submitted IME number for a medical exam I did in 2015, and it's showing as reviewing in my application now
I Used a new one. I just tried to have everything ready just in case. however you might be ok with the old medicals unless they ask for a new one. (that's what I gathered from reading posts on this forum.

Reactions: leloiboi