+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

snooplion

May 6, 2021
Yes! I am think I will do the same, I am afraid this might take too long... I applied around 11pm
Yeah exactly. I applied to TR 2 PR since I thought it would be quicker but I haven't heard anything two months in and I don't see that changing soon with the speed they've been going at.

I'm very conflicted right now. On one hand, I feel I should leave both applications going at the same time to see which would get approved first. On the other hand I'm leaning towards just having CEC since that process is tried and true and they seem to have gotten over the COVID delays. So I wanted to see what other's opinions were on the issue. Plus I'll get to save a lot of money just having one application in progress

Reactions: rodrigolsct

FarzanHyder

Star Member
Oct 4, 2018
Yeah exactly. I applied to TR 2 PR since I thought it would be quicker but I haven't heard anything two months in and I don't see that changing soon with the speed they've been going at.

I'm very conflicted right now. On one hand, I feel I should leave both applications going at the same time to see which would get approved first. On the other hand I'm leaning towards just having CEC since that process is tried and true and they seem to have gotten over the COVID delays. So I wanted to see what other's opinions were on the issue. Plus I'll get to save a lot of money just having one application in progress
I would say give a month more, just to see how quickly they are processing the copr's. Since you already have a CEC application you could be lucky and get approved in that. Because we see that that the processing times have improved significantly. Talking about to TR to PR pathway, It's still not certain about the time frame from AOR to Copr. Probably by this month end we can get a fair idea. If you feel money is getting wasted, it's your call to decide which application you want withdrawn.

Ali Ak

Aug 5, 2018
Schedule A has address history, so mine was from 2020-06 to 2021-06
Hi brother. My profile is exactly like yours.Thats why I personally want to ask you a question if you dont mind.

My profile;
Upfront all docs, Single, IG, 12:09, Medical Passed, BIO passed: 08 June, AOR:09 June. ADR(Schedule A Background Form): 02 July and replied same day.

I have tried to reach to IRCC many times(once I call 08:02,but no agent connection as always),but always robot response.

Do you think that I passed eligibility, security like yours? If someone got a ADR for Schedule A Form, does it mean that he/she passed eligibility, security and pending~background check? Your response is so important for me.
Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: canadawonderland

canadawonderland

May 2, 2021
Hi brother. My profile is exactly like yours.Thats why I personally want to ask you a question if you dont mind.

My profile;
Upfront all docs, Single, IG, 12:09, Medical Passed, BIO passed: 08 June, AOR:09 June. ADR(Schedule A Background Form): 02 July and replied same day.

I have tried to reach to IRCC many times(once I call 08:02,but no agent connection as always),but always robot response.

Do you think that I passed eligibility, security like yours? If someone got a ADR for Schedule A Form, does it mean that he/she passed eligibility, security and pending~background check? Your response is so important for me.
Thanks
Did you have any errors in your Schedule A?

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto

My profile;

Thanks
Same timeline, got ADR today for schedule A (update current address). I called on Friday and everything except security passed. When everything is passed, you should get PAL, portal email and then COPR

canadawonderland

May 2, 2021
Same timeline, got ADR today for schedule A (update current address). I called on Friday and everything except security passed. When everything is passed, you should get PAL, portal email and then COPR
Oh your schedule A request specially mentioned update current address?

Ali Ak

Aug 5, 2018
I forgot to mention my unemployment period and missing address. Thats why I got ADR I guess. I hope that we can get approval. Also I hope that all the candidates can get AOR and approval as soon as earlier.Best

Ac1dico

Star Member
May 16, 2021
I was able to link my application just now at 10:08 am

Stream: International Graduate
Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:16 pm EST)
Medical: July 1, 2021(passed, can see it in my profile)
PCC request: Under review
Biometrics request: Not needed
AOR: Not yet

Linked my application on July 1st, 2021,

Eligibility and Background check under review.

1)No place to upload PCC. Where can I upload PCC if it's under review?

2)Since they mentioned that I do not need biometrics, should I ask for a refund for the biometrics right now or after I receive CoPr?
UPDATE:
PCC request: Not yet(Submitted LOE during application)
Biometrics request: Not needed(Old biometric still valid)
AOR: July 6, 2021

sarbpreet

May 16, 2021
UPDATE:
PCC request: Not yet(Submitted LOE during application)
Biometrics request: Not needed(Old biometric still valid)
AOR: July 6, 2021

congratulations, I hope we all can get it soon as well.

Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:20 pm EST)

No AOR.