+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Neginsam

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
12:17 Toronto Applicant
Got Biometric Request Letter today at 15:30
Able to link the account with application number from that letter but no AOR yet.
Congrats, you will get AOR very soon. may I ask you how much time did they give you for BIO? Because I heard since you invite for BIO they will give us 1 month for BIO. is it correct?

intlala

Star Member
May 27, 2018
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
india
I applied at 12:46 pm EST May 06. When can I expect AOR ?

It's horrible to see TR to PR moving at such a slow pace, considering we cannot leave the country nor can get work permit extension.

is this program created to reward or punish people who supported Canada during the pandemic..... It is hard to tell, I guess.

dollyg

May 31, 2021
I applied at 12:46 pm EST May 06. When can I expect AOR ?

It's horrible to see TR to PR moving at such a slow pace, considering we cannot leave the country nor can get work permit extension.

is this program created to reward or punish people who supported Canada during the pandemic..... It is hard to tell, I guess.
Hi @intlala I in the same situation as you are in now . I have submitted around the same time 12.40 PM EST can you please let me know the counter around that time I forgot to see the counter that time . Thanks in advance

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
Hi Guys. I just recieved my AOR Submission Time 12:28 EST. But problem is i am in India now. So should i come back to canada. Or they will issue COPR. I don't know his stream yet

Somebody posted this on fb. Now this is very sickening as I don't know what's their criteria of processing the applications. We have been waiting for months who submitted at 12:20 est

Reactions: sarbpreet

intlala

Star Member
May 27, 2018
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
india
Hi @intlala I in the same situation as you are in now . I have submitted around the same time 12.40 PM EST can you please let me know the counter around that time I forgot to see the counter that time . Thanks in advance
This counter was shared by @Tomican earlier

12:17..........1,390
12:19..........1,727
12:23..........3,077
12:24..........3,319
12:26..........3,717
12:27........4,298
12:36..........6,085
12:55.........9,217

Reactions: Renee2219

sarbpreet

May 16, 2021
Hi Guys. I just recieved my AOR Submission Time 12:28 EST. But problem is i am in India now. So should i come back to canada. Or they will issue COPR. I don't know his stream yet

Somebody posted this on fb. Now, this is very sickening as I don't know what's their criteria of processing the applications. We have been waiting for months who submitted at 12:20 est
Congratulations bro, but you said your submission time was 12:20EST. Yes you have to come back to Canada ASAP

intlala

Star Member
May 27, 2018
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
india

Somebody posted this on fb. Now this is very sickening as I don't know what's their criteria of processing the applications. We have been waiting for months who submitted at 12:20 est
IRCC will ask you on PR portal if you are in Canada or not. if you say no, they won't be issuing e-COPR.

nehpannu

Nov 6, 2019

Can you tell about his marital status? Do he have outland spouse/ depndnt? Can yuh ask? @Prateek710

Last edited:

Neginsam

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021

Congrats! thanks for sharing. COPR takes time but if you can come back that would be better.

Wethewest

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
Hi Guys.. I was able to link my application to my account, No AOR email yet

Stream: International Graduate
Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:16 pm EST)
Medical: submitted LOE during application
PCC request: Submitted LOE during application
Submitted PCC and medical via webform on June 3rd, No reply yet.
Biometrics request: Not yet