+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Alta1991

Jul 6, 2021
Congrats! thanks for sharing. COPR takes time but if you can come back that would be better.
So based on my understanding for this program we can travel as long as we can return to Canada for example having a valid work or study permit.
I would appreciate it if anyone who has more knowledge would comment.

I have applied under IG on 12:17 and No AOR yet. Is it possible that I travel now and come back to Canada a month later?

I really appreciate everyone's help as I absolutely need to travel and I am very stressed about it.

Last edited:

nehpannu

Nov 6, 2019
Hi Guys.. I was able to link my application to my account, No AOR email yet

Stream: International Graduate
Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:16 pm EST)
Medical: submitted LOE during application
PCC request: Submitted LOE during application
Submitted PCC and medical via webform on June 3rd, No reply yet.
Biometrics request: Not yet
Aor on ur way ....

Neginsam

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
So based on my understanding for this program we have to travel as long as we can return to Canada for example having a valid work or study permit.
I would appreciate it if anyone who has more knowledge would comment.

I have applied under IG on 12:17 and No AOR yet. Is it possible that I travel now and come back to Canada a month later?

I really appreciate everyone's help as I absolutely need to travel and I am very stressed about it.
we are in a same boat. but I'm dependent. my husband will stay in Canada but I'm going and will be back in a month. we have not received AOR yet. submitted 1:55 pm EST

rodrigolsct

May 6, 2020
When calling 888-242-2100, what are the best options to choose in order to speak with an agent ? I have tried multiple times...

Ac1dico

Star Member
May 16, 2021
Hi Guys.. I was able to link my application to my account, No AOR email yet

Stream: International Graduate
Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:16 pm EST)
Medical: submitted LOE during application
PCC request: Submitted LOE during application
Submitted PCC and medical via webform on June 3rd, No reply yet.
Biometrics request: Not yet
You will get aor soon. Mine took 5 days after linking. Quick question, did you submit pcc and medical by yourself or after they asked for it?

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
Another candidate got an AOR for submission at 12:22 pm est IG stream as informed on FB. I don't know what they are doing with our applications

FarzanHyder

Star Member
Oct 4, 2018
Another candidate got an AOR for submission at 12:22 pm est IG stream as informed on FB. I don't know what they are doing with our applications
Please Don't mind me asking, Are you going to be soon out of status if they don't start working on you application?

JasuKaura

Jul 6, 2021
Hi
I am currently planning to apply under the essential worker stream. I called a Panel physician to book for the medical exam and they informed me I do not need a medical exam since I already had a medical exam in 2017. Do I need a medical exam?