+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

miguelca

May 6, 2021
I hope they will give you an opportunity to share missing document. Otherwise, this approach does not in line with the purpose of TR to PR pathway (they also revealed program requirements in less than 24 hours).
While I hope IRCC will allow to fix small mistakes or oversights... I don't believe the excuse that just because they just revealed the requirements 24 hours before the opening is a valid one.

It's our application and its up to us to make sure its as complete and perfect as we can.

For sure, IRCC is to blame giving just 24 hours to read the guide, and also them making changes while people were actually applying. That's a huge no no... Heck... I believe they are still adding notes to the guide as of today.

But also people that get their FOMO up to the roof and don't even bother to read the guide and just wing it... I don't know can they send an inmigration application like that and then ask for IRCC to give them a chance to correct basic stuff.

In a perfect world were people wouldn't have rushed and act crazy because of the cap they would've read carefully and prepare their application.

But we are just human.

I personally did not apply on the first batch... I think I was around the 30k mark... I took my time to read and check how the process was unfolding. It was a given that the IRCC didn't have everything in order. So.. yeah.. I risked it to loose a spot... but I did not get anxious and scramble for my application.

Reading a bunch of posts they say this is a one life opportunity.. which I agree, but I don't think this is it for recent graduate students. I mean... come one you still have your whole PGWP in full to get the experience and to apply in other programs.

Now for the essential workers I do believe its an amazing program... and as you see they are adding slowly but surely without FOMO.

I'm not here to criticize nobody. Every person reality is different. But I do believe we have to be true with ourselves and if they just reject the application for "tiny" errors... well... we just have to own it and be better for the next time (Hopefully IRCC will also be better next time)

Reactions: Debz_ja

HWarraich

May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2014
Passport Req..
11 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18 May 2015
I mistakenly filled the section 5 under Schedule 3 form even though i applied for international grad stream. I also made a typo in my previous work experience noc codes. I put 6151 instead of 6551. Will that be a problem? I put my current job's noc correct though.
You are good as you applied for Graduate stream.

Reactions: lumoxmaxima

Alberta2018

Dec 8, 2020
While I hope IRCC will allow to fix small mistakes or oversights... I don't believe the excuse that just because they just revealed the requirements 24 hours before the opening is a valid one.

It's our application and its up to us to make sure its as complete and perfect as we can.

For sure, IRCC is to blame giving just 24 hours to read the guide, and also them making changes while people were actually applying. That's a huge no no... Heck... I believe they are still adding notes to the guide as of today.

But also people that get their FOMO up to the roof and don't even bother to read the guide and just wing it... I don't know can they send an inmigration application like that and then ask for IRCC to give them a chance to correct basic stuff.

In a perfect world were people wouldn't have rushed and act crazy because of the cap they would've read carefully and prepare their application.

But we are just human.

I personally did not apply on the first batch... I think I was around the 30k mark... I took my time to read and check how the process was unfolding. It was a given that the IRCC didn't have everything in order. So.. yeah.. I risked it to loose a spot... but I did not get anxious and scramble for my application.

Reading a bunch of posts they say this is a one life opportunity.. which I agree, but I don't think this is it for recent graduate students. I mean... come one you still have your whole PGWP in full to get the experience and to apply in other programs.

Now for the essential workers I do believe its an amazing program... and as you see they are adding slowly but surely without FOMO.

I'm not here to criticize nobody. Every person reality is different. But I do believe we have to be true with ourselves and if they just reject the application for "tiny" errors... well... we just have to own it and be better for the next time (Hopefully IRCC will also be better next time)
30K mark really ?
I wouldn't submit if I was around that mark. You will have to wait till next year to get CoPR ?

Mohit shera

Jan 5, 2021
I just talked to ircc CC. He said dont expect aor for 3 to 4 months. Conclusion is ircc just need money at this time . They dont care about processing

Reactions: Ums96

intlala

Star Member
May 27, 2018
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
india
I just talked to ircc CC. He said dont expect aor for 3 to 4 months. Conclusion is ircc just need money at this time . They dont care about processing
Better go with Express entry CEC if anyone qualifies for it. This tr to pr started with all fanfare but looks it is turning out to be a dud.