+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

kloppity

Nov 20, 2019
I just talked to ircc CC. He said dont expect aor for 3 to 4 months. Conclusion is ircc just need money at this time . They dont care about processing
If this is the thing I might just withdraw my application and apply for CEC in that time. No point wasting time with a program for which we don't even know the processing guidelines.

Camila Alves

May 10, 2021
Hi guys
As others here I made a mistake. On my explanation letter of My medical exam, I just wrote a very simple letter saying that “I m available to do the exam as requested “
It’s clear that I didn’t what they asked... I was nervous and I didn’t read the guide properly.
Te question is... can I withdraw this application and submit again?
If yes, should I do by web form??
Thanks again

co2020

May 31, 2020
Better go with Express entry CEC if anyone qualifies for it. This tr to pr started with all fanfare but looks it is turning out to be a dud.
True. It was all exciting but now so dud.
I am beginning to have a feeling that we are getting played but don’t just know it yet.
I mean why didn’t they reduce the CEC again? Why make it so easy? Why haven’t AOR’s been sent? They took several months before announcing and opening the stream so why isn’t there enough information?

Alberta2018

Dec 8, 2020
I am beginning to have a feeling that we are getting played but don’t just know it yet.
I mean why didn’t they reduce the CEC again? Why make it so easy? Why haven’t AOR’s been sent? They took several months before announcing and opening the stream so why isn’t there enough information?
Because CEC requires 1 year exp in NOC O, A, B, not enough pp in the pool now to meet their target

ANMOL..SHARMA

Sep 30, 2018
I have three questions that required to be addressed,
Q1) I submitted PCC proofs like the Shipping Label of India's PCC and Invoice of RCMP PCC for Canada but I forgot to attach the Letter of Explanation?? is that really a big issue, that will end in refusing my file of PR. Most of the lawyers I consulted said, don't worry you will get AOR. Should I fill the webform?
Q2) IMM 0008 form I did print that form I did wet-signature at the end, is that a blender
Q3) Can we move to other jobs, if yes what type of documentation do we need from a new employer or any other specific documentation from the previous employer??

(****** I applied under Internation Graduate Stream TR to PR ******)

Looking for your advise!!!!

Maimunatou

May 8, 2021
I have three questions that required to be addressed,
Q1) I submitted PCC proofs like the Shipping Label of India's PCC and Invoice of RCMP PCC for Canada but I forgot to attach the Letter of Explanation?? is that really a big issue, that will end in refusing my file of PR. Most of the lawyers I consulted said, don't worry you will get AOR. Should I fill the webform?
Q2) IMM 0008 form I did print that form I did wet-signature at the end, is that a blender
Q3) Can we move to other jobs, if yes what type of documentation do we need from a new employer or any other specific documentation from the previous employer??

(****** I applied under Internation Graduate Stream TR to PR ******)

Looking for your advise!!!!
Why dont u go back and read all the post?, they said wait until you get your AOR before filling the webform, but pple keep coming here with one and the same questions simply bc they don't want to waste time reading post.

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
They rushed to open it probably to give more processing time before the end of the year, 35k-40k COPRs is not even a half of the cap though.

Even if out of 90k applications they expected 10k to be ineligible, I think IRCC can’t do much more at the moment. Priority is being given to existing CEC applications and other TRV will be even more delayed since many officers are being relocated to TR to PR.

They weren’t ready to announce the program, they still aren’t given how little information we have as applicants.

I don’t really blame IRCC because they were probably just following orders from above and rushed the program, but I think all they care about at the moment is landings. They need landings, but they need to know what to do with TR to PR first.

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
They rushed to open it probably to give more processing time before the end of the year, 35k-40k COPRs is not even a half of the cap though.

Even if out of 90k applications they expected 10k to be ineligible, I think IRCC can’t do much more at the moment. Priority is being given to existing CEC applications and other TRV will be even more delayed since many officers are being relocated to TR to PR.

They weren’t ready to announce the program, they still aren’t given how little information we have as applicants.

I don’t really blame IRCC because they were probably just following orders from above and rushed the program, but I think all they care about at the moment is landings. They need landings, but they need to know what to do with TR to PR first.
Agree and hope.
If they don't finish this program as quickly as planned, they won't achieve their goal for the time being, 401k in 2021; 411k in 2022; and, 421k in 2023

In 2021, The levels plan calls for about 60 per cent of immigrants to be welcomed under the economic class, about 25 per cent through the family class, and about 15 per cent under the refugee and humanitarian class.

* The economic class target can be met by predominantly transitioning those in Canada now to permanent residence.

Last edited:

NAVNII

Jan 6, 2019
You don’t need to do anything now. IRCC will get your medical results. You can provide evidence that you have done the medical- if case officer ask you or you can update officer after AOR.
Uploading any documents through web form is useless until you have AOR . I want to share my experience sending documents through webform. In September 2019 I applied for study permit extension and I got my study permit extension in March 2020 . As my application took longer time than usual , so I sent all remaining documents like my transcripts ( which I got on Jan 2020) through webform and I received confirmation email for all webforms " we forwarded your documents to officer dealing with your application".But the strange thing that came out in March 2020, means when officer touched my application to process , he requested all that documents that I already sent through webform means the documents that we are sending through webform are not considered same as to take any decision on the application , they want everything in application portal , so It depends upon officer whether he want to request those same documents in portal or not means want to give decision on incomplete application . They gave me 7 days to upload transcripts in Gckey account and after that I got much awaited approval.

Reactions: Ac1dico

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Uploading any documents through web form is useless until you have AOR . I want to share my experience sending documents through webform. In September 2019 I applied for study permit extension and I got my study permit extension in March 2020 . As my application took longer time than usual , so I sent all remaining documents like my transcripts ( which I got on Jan 2020) through webform and I received confirmation email for all webforms " we forwarded your documents to officer dealing with your application". But the strange thing that came out in March 2020, means when officer touched my application to process , he requested all that documents that I already sent through webform means the documents that we are sending through webform are not considered same as to take any decision on the application , they want everything in application portal , so It depends upon officer whether he want to request those same documents in portal or not means want to give decision on incomplete application . They gave me 7 days to upload transcripts in Gckey account and after that I got much awaited approval.
The way web-form answer is the same as the auto-email we got after submitted application. More and more we work with machines than people