+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I applied under International graduate stream and currently I am full time employed at medical company and working as a Software tester.

Could any one please let me know If I can change my job and province (Except Quebec) and get higher position will it affect to my PR Application or not ?

I called CIC twice but the agent suggested me that they are not sure whether it is positive or negative impact on my application (as per current TR to PR rules) ?

What should I do ? get the higher position and good pay or work for the current employee till I became a permanent Resident.

I would really appreciate any one's suggestion

Thank you.
Great opportunity to get moving up + good pay.
"Graduates and workers must be present in Canada and currently working (with authorization) at the time of their application"

*The officer has never tell you "should/should not". Their job is explain the rule, but not give you the advice ;)

Jekutic

May 17, 2021
I just talked to ircc CC. He said dont expect aor for 3 to 4 months. Conclusion is ircc just need money at this time . They dont care about processing
Really? They actually gave you the time frame? Did you happen to ask them will they announce timelines officially for this program? As for the money, it's really a ridiculous amount of money they are getting from these applications to suspect that they will start the whole process for that reason.

Reactions: Flashyyy

Ac1dico

Star Member
May 16, 2021
My pcc is still in process. But i uploaded LOE that it will take 4 to 6 weeks and uploaded the bls draft and tracking details.
I told them it will take 7 days. I have the pcc now. Should I upload using the webform or do I wait for the aor and let them ask me for the pcc? I'm confused about this.

heliu03

Mar 24, 2021
I really dont understand how many people are keeping their past visas?

if they refuse my application for that reason, i will go back to my country
I don't have my past study permits anymore either, and I am pretty sure IRCC recollected all of them. I usually stable them in my passport and every time I send in my passport for visa renewal, my passport will come back with the previous permit gone...
I just attached my past student visas. Hopefully that suffices...

Ac1dico

Star Member
May 16, 2021
While I hope IRCC will allow to fix small mistakes or oversights... I don't believe the excuse that just because they just revealed the requirements 24 hours before the opening is a valid one.

It's our application and its up to us to make sure its as complete and perfect as we can.

For sure, IRCC is to blame giving just 24 hours to read the guide, and also them making changes while people were actually applying. That's a huge no no... Heck... I believe they are still adding notes to the guide as of today.

But also people that get their FOMO up to the roof and don't even bother to read the guide and just wing it... I don't know can they send an inmigration application like that and then ask for IRCC to give them a chance to correct basic stuff.

In a perfect world were people wouldn't have rushed and act crazy because of the cap they would've read carefully and prepare their application.

But we are just human.

I personally did not apply on the first batch... I think I was around the 30k mark... I took my time to read and check how the process was unfolding. It was a given that the IRCC didn't have everything in order. So.. yeah.. I risked it to loose a spot... but I did not get anxious and scramble for my application.

Reading a bunch of posts they say this is a one life opportunity.. which I agree, but I don't think this is it for recent graduate students. I mean... come one you still have your whole PGWP in full to get the experience and to apply in other programs.

Now for the essential workers I do believe its an amazing program... and as you see they are adding slowly but surely without FOMO.

I'm not here to criticize nobody. Every person reality is different. But I do believe we have to be true with ourselves and if they just reject the application for "tiny" errors... well... we just have to own it and be better for the next time (Hopefully IRCC will also be better next time)
Well the guide was released a day early and that was I think more than enough to prepare the documents. I submitted my documents in the first 14 minutes and was in the first 1500 submissions and did not make a mistake in my application. Did I lose a few days of sleep before the portal opening? Yes but I think a couple days of sleep loss was worth it.

And for a lot of international grads, their crs score isn't high enough to get ITA through CEC which is why they gave an opportunity to people with low clb. They should have done it so that CEC applicants with high crs and high ielts are not eligible to apply. Then this wouldn't have happened.

Reactions: Debz_ja

Udddy

Star Member
May 13, 2021
30K mark really ?
I wouldn't submit if I was around that mark. You will have to wait till next year to get CoPR ?
Lol everyone is just estimating. Nobody knows how the applications will be processed. They could open applications randomly. Heck CEC doesn’t get processed on a first come first served basis.

Ac1dico

Star Member
May 16, 2021
Lol everyone is just estimating. Nobody knows how the applications will be processed. They could open applications randomly. Heck CEC doesn’t get processed on a first come first served basis.
In the guide they did mention that applications will be processed in the order of submission.

shravan95

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Hi Guys,

I had applied under International Graduate Stream, I uploaded my expired study permit. However, in rush to submit my application I forgot to attach my co-op work permit with the study permit. WIll there be an issue ?

Thanks

buzz07

Star Member
Apr 2, 2021
Hi Guys,

I had applied under International Graduate Stream, I uploaded my expired study permit. However, in rush to submit my application I forgot to attach my co-op work permit with the study permit. WIll there be an issue ?

Thanks
No one can give you a definite answer. I'm pretty surprised by the number of questions people ask on here that only an officer would be able answer. Dude! everyone is as clueless as you are...I know you wanna hear things like 'you're gonna be okay' etc etc, but no one can tell you for sure. My advice, just get yourself distracted with work and other stuff for the time being