+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
My opinion. You should reply Yes for d), but for e), No.
You did not get a visa so you did not go to a port of entry then, I think. It is impossible to get refused admission (entry).

I think 1. refusal to visa application, and 2. refusal to entry to the territory, are different from each other.
Good thought.
There different between "refusal of visa and refused admission" (if not why there are 2 questions separately)
Both are a terminological legal terms.
I think, refused of admission means, you have a visa but at port of entry, you may be refused of admission.
They are different, but not sure...

* It is worth to consul an immigration lawyer. They should know better than us.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aveer

byqc

May 26, 2021
I think, have to be careful either yes, or no in (e)
Is there different between "refusal of visa and refused admission" ? (I think they are different, but not sure)
Both are a terminological legal terms here.
It is worth to consul an immigration lawyer. They should know better than us.
Those would be different. For example, an applicant may get visa approval but it is not a guarantee that the one can enter.
The one has to go through inquiry by an officer at a port of entry, and then get into the territory only after approval by the officer at the port of entry.
Some people get refused for entry even though the one has got visa approval.

If there is no distinction, for what reason did IRCC put the two separately?

Anyone who replied Yes to d) and No to e) and got no problem? Raise your hand please.

Last edited:

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Those would be different. For example, an applicant may get visa approval but it is not a guarantee that the one can enter.
The one has to go through inquiry by an officer at a port of entry, and then get into the territory only after approval by the officer at the port of entry.
Some people get refused for entry even though the one has got visa approval.

If there is no distinction, for what reason did IRCC put the two separately?

Anyone who replied Yes to d) and No to e) and got no problem? Raise your hand please.
Thanks .
I just edited my post :)

Aveer

Sep 18, 2021
My opinion. You should reply Yes for d), but for e), No.
You did not get a visa so you did not go to a port of entry then, I think. It is impossible to get refused admission (entry).

I think 1. refusal to visa application, and 2. refusal to entry to the territory, are different from each other.
Thank you

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
what about linking the application, how soon does that occur? whats the significance?
can i also submit the Medical without the AOR?
no you can't submit without AoR mayne. Wait like rest of us. Or atleast get your application linked before sending

AliAnnieyah

Sep 5, 2021
how are AORs received? via email, or on your trprpathway profiles?
Mine still states "Apply to become a Permanent Resident, You’ve submitted your application. If you need to update your application, contact us."
Is the IRCC only dealing with International Graduates since the applications for that section was maxed within 25 hours?

Reactions: Mariyam Varghese