>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Just few more days. Let’s hope for the best. Seeing people got refused make me feel extremely nervous for submitting one wrong NOA
Everyone is tensed. I am tensed about my case, everyone has made some minor mistake or worried about how their application would be interpreted by VO. The worst part is in this there’s no update or specific timeline. Just want AoR so atleast I can send all pending docs via webform even before they ask. Just wanna be done with it ASAP but with a positive outcome

Aveer

Sep 18, 2021
Hello
  • I applied under IG stream 09:36 PST
  • got AOR on AUG13
  • IMM 5669 form was requested to resubmit on sept 16.
I missed to inform my US study visa rejection in 2016.
To resubmit IMM 5669 I am confused between statutory questions D and E which one should be answered 'YES' for US study visa rejection.

d)been refused refugee status an immigrant or permanent residence visa (including a certificat de selection du Quebec or application to PNP)or visitor or temporary residence visa to canada or any other country or territory?

e) been refused admission to, or ordered to leave, canada or any other country or territory?

If anyone is aware of this please respond that will be helpful.
Thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: Tomican

liamdeja-vu

Aug 1, 2021
Hello guys
I applied under IG stream 12:36 PST
got AOR on AUG13
IMM 5669 form was requested to resubmit on sept 16.
I missed to inform my US study visa rejection.
To resubmit IMM 5669 I am confused between statuatory question D and E which one should be picked for US study visa rejection.
d)been refused refugee status an immigrant or permanent residence visa (including a certificat de selection du qubec)or visitor or temporary residence visa to canada or any other country or territory?

e) been refused admission to, or ordered to leave, canada or any other country or territory?
Are you sure 12:36PST ?

Kiran….

Star Member
Aug 24, 2021
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Stream: IG
Submitted: May 6th, 2021 1:33 pm EST
Linked app: Sep 18th
AOR: No
Medical: Passed on Sep 17th
PCC: requested Sep 18th
Good to hear from you. My application submission time 1:32pm. But, yet i can’t able to link application.

byqc

May 26, 2021
Hello
  • I applied under IG stream 09:36 PST
  • got AOR on AUG13
  • IMM 5669 form was requested to resubmit on sept 16.
I missed to inform my US study visa rejection in 2016.
To resubmit IMM 5669 I am confused between statutory questions D and E which one should be answered 'YES' for US study visa rejection.

d)been refused refugee status an immigrant or permanent residence visa (including a certificat de selection du Quebec or application to PNP)or visitor or temporary residence visa to canada or any other country or territory?

If anyone is aware of this please respond that will be helpful.
Thank you

My opinion. You should reply Yes for d), but for e), No.
You did not get a visa so you did not go to a port of entry then, I think. It is impossible to get refused admission (entry).

I think 1. refusal to visa application, and 2. refusal to entry to the territory, are different from each other.

vinodkutlehria

Apr 8, 2020
My opinion. You should reply Yes for d), but for e), No.
You did not get a visa so you did not go to a port of entry then, I think. It is impossible to get refused admission (entry).

I think 1. refusal to visa application, and 2. refusal to entry to the territory, are different from each other.
Yes answer should be d. Its my opinion

Reactions: Aveer