>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Does IRCC takes into account the excessive demand $ threshold based on 1 year or the total of 5 years?

Jun 11, 2018
IG stream applied at 12:45pm EST.
No AOR nor linked.
i didn't uploaded my paystubs while submitting profile on may 6, but i have all of them right now with me.
i need to change my work in the last of this month but i am confused that can we change our work before AOR?
i am currently working at this job since august 2020 and had uploaded the job letter from this same store.

leloiboi

Jul 19, 2019
Anyone getting emails reminding to link application multiple times?
I linked my app on Aug 20, before AOR. But right after AOR I got an email saying:
"Dear ---
To continue processing your application, you must link your application to an online account."

Today I got the same email again. No updates in the application though

Edit: I created a new gckey account with the same email address as in the application and link again. It pulls the application to the new account, and a letter mentioning biometrics fees (dated Aug 25) refund appears. Really weird.

Last edited:

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
I linked my app on Aug 20, before AOR. But right after AOR I got an email saying:
"Dear ---
To continue processing your application, you must link your application to an online account."

The AOR must give you some instructions .... just follow it (ignore the old link)

Last edited:

leloiboi

Jul 19, 2019
The letter must give you some instructions ....
The instruction is quoted: "To continue processing your application, you must link your application to an online account", that's all, no attachment. But I linked, uploaded their requested doc, and on my linked application it shows the requested document is in processing sin Aug30 already.

Last edited:

ankv93

Mar 9, 2021
The instruction is quoted: "To continue processing your application, you must link your application to an online account", that's all, no attachment. But I linked, uploaded their requested doc, and on my linked application it shows the requested document is in processing sin Aug30 already.

Probably I should call IRCC
I just received the same email this afternoon, as far as I think this means a Ghost update and we will receive some news in couple of days

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020

Probably I should call IRCC
Or, try to open a new account (the same email) and link from that one (keep the old account just in case)

Reactions: leloiboi

InfiniteRB

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
"Dear ---

Edit: I created a new gckey account with the same email address as in the application and link again. It pulls the application to the new account, and a letter mentioning biometrics fees (dated Aug 25) refund appears. Really weird.
That’s why IRCC said you should link your application only after AOR

vinodkutlehria

Apr 8, 2020
IG stream applied at 12:45pm EST.
No AOR nor linked.
i didn't uploaded my paystubs while submitting profile on may 6, but i have all of them right now with me.
i need to change my work in the last of this month but i am confused that can we change our work before AOR?
i am currently working at this job since august 2020 and had uploaded the job letter from this same store.
Yes of course. You should have work on the day you applied. No impact if someone lost job very next day of application. Policy says.

mpham123

Mar 7, 2021
"Dear ---

Thanks a lot, I got the same email today, just created a new account and linked my application. I received the same refund letter as well

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
I just wonder how IRCC is gonna reach 400k PR this year. May be we can hope for a boost after they’re done with Afghanistan?
Maybe after elections they gonna pick up speed. I think it will be faster if the same Govt continues otherwise they may wait for more time to receive instructions from new Govt about new changes

InfiniteRB

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
Maybe after elections they gonna pick up speed. I think it will be faster if the same Govt continues otherwise they may wait for more time to receive instructions from new Govt about new changes
Just few more days. Let’s hope for the best. Seeing people got refused make me feel extremely nervous for submitting one wrong NOA