+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Lil Mu

Aug 27, 2021
he/she should be aware about the same. If the deadline was september 8th Its strange he informed you late. Go ahead if option is still active. Good Luck
thank you for replying

I just edited my post, I managed to upload the documents they asked for on Sept. 8th (deadline)

However, I'm not sure if uploaded equals to received by office

vinodkutlehria

Apr 8, 2020
thank you for replying

I just edited my post, I managed to upload the documents they asked for on Sept. 8th (deadline)

However, I'm not sure if uploaded equals to received by office
In main page gckey you can check under tab additional document whether these are uploaded and after that it will change to reviewed when officer opens it.

Reactions: Lil Mu
Jan 20, 2019
Hi, I applied on the essential, 'non-health care' stream on June 16 (that's 3 months ago), till now i still haven't gotten AOR. Should i be worried???? All my documents were submitted upon my application except the medical test which was submitted in July.
I just need some guidance because I am already getting worried

Reactions: maxiie

rsahota

Jul 20, 2021
Stream: International Graduate(Applied from Quebec but moved to Ontario)
Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:21 pm EST)
Medical: Passed 15th July
PCC request: Done-16th July
Biometrics request : Done in 2019
AOR: 16th July
Later I submitted new Ontario address, lease and new job pay stubs through webform
Pre arrival service letter: Aug17
GU 1 : Aug 25
GU 2 : 14 Sep
GU 3 : 15 sep
Portal request: September16
Portal credentials: Not yet
CoPR: Not yet

Reactions: amsol89

Ana Silva

Jul 26, 2021
Hi, I applied on the essential, 'non-health care' stream on June 16 (that's 3 months ago), till now i still haven't gotten AOR. Should i be worried???? All my documents were submitted upon my application except the medical test which was submitted in July.
I just need some guidance because I am already getting worried
They are still processing the people that applied on May 6th. You gotta wait and be patient as this may take a while.

Ana Silva

Jul 26, 2021
Hello!
Question please. I applied from outside Quebec through the 'Non-health care" stream. My husband found a job in Montreal but we are unsure about moving. Do you know if moving to Quebec would affect our application? I mean, besides having to update the information with a webform. I'm asking because Quebec is always the "Different child". Thank you :)

Jan 20, 2019
I applied for Workers in Canada: essential, non-health care stream on June 16, 2021. Till date i haven't received AOR mail, should i be worried??? This is the third month of not getting any feedback from the immigration. Whenever i try to track my application online, it says there's no record of my application. Is it mandatory that i link my Tr to Pr pathway application to my CIC online account?
Someone please help/guide me with an explanation

rsahota

Jul 20, 2021
Hello!
Question please. I applied from outside Quebec through the 'Non-health care" stream. My husband found a job in Montreal but we are unsure about moving. Do you know if moving to Quebec would affect our application? I mean, besides having to update the information with a webform. I'm asking because Quebec is always the "Different child". Thank you :)
They are gonna reject the application if you gave them slightest hint of moving to Quebec

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
They are still processing the people that applied on May 6th. You gotta wait and be patient as this may take a while.
but why can't they even move past may 6th, like they're not even on applicants who applied on may 14th, may 20th etc. How will they reach for those who applied on july 15 like me