+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

hopingfortrtopr

Star Member
Jan 23, 2023
It shall not be well with the IRCC officers intentionally delaying peoples application. This can all be finished in 3 months give or take but they choose to procrastinate. January and February had a lot of approvals but since late February Approvals have slowed down. HAS anyone gotten an approval email this week on this forum or on facebook?

ron.3

Jan 20, 2023
any july applicants/E0023 applicants wanna create a group so we can closely monitor the progress of our applications? been a lifetime

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
@CherAmie can you find the data of how many pr they have processed so far for tr to pr or how many left?
The last reliable data from IRCC that refers to our TR to PR Pathway is from their IRCC's Nov 1, 2022 budget update for 2023-2025. I have not seen anything since then (and I have looked) that specifically splits out TR to PR. Here is the data I posted on this forum back then:

The new plan is out today for 2023-2025. All remaining TR to PRs are to be finalized in 2023. There are no forecasted numbers in 2024 or 2025.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/supplementary-immigration-levels-2023-2025.html

Specifically, TR to PR is the 'Economic/Federal Economic Public Policies' line item per Footnote 2.

2023-2025 Immigration Levels Plan
Economic 2023
Federal Economic Public PoliciesFootnote 2Target 25,000Low 19,500High 32,750

I've been out-of-touch for awhile ... still waiting for my PR card ... best wishes to all!

Ztxi

Dec 6, 2022
Congratss! I just have 2 questions please if you're still on this forum:
1. Did you initially not submit paystubs and therefore was asked to upload paystubs later or did they ask for extra paystubs?
2. How many paystubs did you upload?

Thanks and good luck with the rest of the process
I had submitted the last 6-8 stubs. They asked for all of them. I sent every paystub I had to prove 1 year experience

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
I’ve been away for a week and have come back to see many of similar questions so I’m going to take a wild stab at answering many with one post. People are asking about how long steps take, what order do they take, why isn't their account showing any update, how to find out which office their file is at, how to get a hold of a call centre agent, etc.

The reality is that for our pathway, in my experience & in reading this forum for a long time, there is no correct answer to a lot of these questions. Perhaps it is because of the uniqueness of our pathway and the fact that IRCC is now trying to speed up and complete this pathway in 2023. It seems that they are automating some steps, doing things in varying orders, having many people involved not just one officer, moving things between offices, all resulting in no clear or transparent updating in our accounts. I’m not excusing IRCC — it just seems to be what’s happening.

My own experience is that my account did not show any update (after Medical) on Eligibility, Background Check or Final Final Decision until the day I received eCOPR, even though my GCMS notes from Nov 2022 said that my Eligibility had passed in Aug 2022 and that Info Sharing, Criminality & Security (Background Check) had all at least started (if not passed) by Oct 2022. So, no updates in your account can mean something or nothing at all, and the time between steps is very unpredictable because something can be ‘complete’ but still not show up on your account as passed.

My timeline shows about 20 months between Application & eCOPR, or about 9 months from AOR/linking & eCOPR but that’s with no ADR’s and no spouse or dependents.

Agent’s are occasionally helpful by saying that something has passed or not, or more recently by saying they will pass on a note to the agent/office processing the file, but usually they cannot speed anything up or tell you anything in detail. An agent told me my Criminality was still in process but they next day I got my first of the PR approval/portal emails. So, how much can the agents really see &/or how up-to-date is it!?

MP’s have generally provided no more info than what is on your account and their staff does’t know as much about this pathway as we do.

Knowing which office your file is being processed at is not useful. It appears all or most intake/uploading was done in Sydney, NS, most detailed processing in Whitehorse, some temporary batch updates were issued from Ottawa (like temporary policy to pass medicals less than 5 years old), and then the PR landing seems to be done more regionally, like Vancouver, Calgary, Ottawa, etc.

What am I trying to say with all of this? I’m trying to reassure especially the Newbies, that they should not interpret the lack of transparency in processing, timing & order as meaning anything bad for their files. Lack of transparency is not a good thing but (in our pathway, at least) it does not necessarily mean that no work is happening. You can still try the call centre agents, MPs, & get GCMS notes, but don’t think you have to and don’t be disheartened if you do not receive much useful info. I tried them all but the only one that provided a little reassurance was the GCMS/CBSA note that said my Eligibility had passed.

Best wishes to all — chin up!!

amantharwani05

Jan 27, 2023
After weeks of frustration, I rang up the IRCC helpline and got connected to a helpful agent. Apparently, my application wasn't opened by any agent in a long time. (Explains the long silence after the ADR last year).
The agent said she could add a note to my application to "nudge" the officers to process my file. Have anyone here experienced anything similar to this? Am just curious what this whole "nudging" mean in terms of processing.
Hy Buddy,

Exact the same with me today. Agent was helpful, She said, will put a note for the officer

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Applicants around the start were getting pr in 2-3 months and then this clown replaced Marco in Oct 2021 and ruined it completely for the rest. What a pathetic transfer of power. Now it's 2 years and we still are waiting
Or, perhaps Marco opened a new program without thinking through how it was going to be implemented and left Fraser holding the bag. Or, perhaps no one at IRCC anticipated Hong Kong, Syria, Covid, Afghan, & Ukraine all piling into each other. Or, perhaps all of the above and more.

Some of the latest MP chatter I've read seems to be leading to a possible recommendation that IRCC should have a dedicated 'emergency' line (because with climate change, for example, emergencies will be more common) so that 'regular' processing lines do not have to stop & shift what they are doing. That won't help us now, but it seems logical going forward.

Reactions: hopingfortrtopr

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Called ircc
Everything passed and completed
She said I don’t know what does that mean
It sounds like you are very near PR. They may have or may be in the process of transferring your file to a PR landing office, and if the queue at the landing office is full, there may be a delay there. Nothing ever passed on my account except Medical until the same day I actually received eCOPR.

pabloC10

Star Member
Apr 6, 2022
I’ve been away for a week and have come back to see many of similar questions so I’m going to take a wild stab at answering many with one post. People are asking about how long steps take, what order do they take, why isn't their account showing any update, how to find out which office their file is at, how to get a hold of a call centre agent, etc.

The reality is that for our pathway, in my experience & in reading this forum for a long time, there is no correct answer to a lot of these questions. Perhaps it is because of the uniqueness of our pathway and the fact that IRCC is now trying to speed up and complete this pathway in 2023. It seems that they are automating some steps, doing things in varying orders, having many people involved not just one officer, moving things between offices, all resulting in no clear or transparent updating in our accounts. I’m not excusing IRCC — it just seems to be what’s happening.

My own experience is that my account did not show any update (after Medical) on Eligibility, Background Check or Final Final Decision until the day I received eCOPR, even though my GCMS notes from Nov 2022 said that my Eligibility had passed in Aug 2022 and that Info Sharing, Criminality & Security (Background Check) had all at least started (if not passed) by Oct 2022. So, no updates in your account can mean something or nothing at all, and the time between steps is very unpredictable because something can be ‘complete’ but still not show up on your account as passed.

My timeline shows about 20 months between Application & eCOPR, or about 9 months from AOR/linking & eCOPR but that’s with no ADR’s and no spouse or dependents.

Agent’s are occasionally helpful by saying that something has passed or not, or more recently by saying they will pass on a note to the agent/office processing the file, but usually they cannot speed anything up or tell you anything in detail. An agent told me my Criminality was still in process but they next day I got my first of the PR approval/portal emails. So, how much can the agents really see &/or how up-to-date is it!?

MP’s have generally provided no more info than what is on your account and their staff does’t know as much about this pathway as we do.

Knowing which office your file is being processed at is not useful. It appears all or most intake/uploading was done in Sydney, NS, most detailed processing in Whitehorse, some temporary batch updates were issued from Ottawa (like temporary policy to pass medicals less than 5 years old), and then the PR landing seems to be done more regionally, like Vancouver, Calgary, Ottawa, etc.

What am I trying to say with all of this? I’m trying to reassure especially the Newbies, that they should not interpret the lack of transparency in processing, timing & order as meaning anything bad for their files. Lack of transparency is not a good thing but (in our pathway, at least) it does not necessarily mean that no work is happening. You can still try the call centre agents, MPs, & get GCMS notes, but don’t think you have to and don’t be disheartened if you do not receive much useful info. I tried them all but the only one that provided a little reassurance was the GCMS/CBSA note that said my Eligibility had passed.

Best wishes to all — chin up!!
Thank you so much @CherAmie for the detailed note. Really appreciate it especially now when the wait seems to be never ending.

Reactions: Jb24 and CherAmie

Ap dhillon

Aug 1, 2022
Brampton
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Whitehorse
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
It sounds like you are very near PR. They may have or may be in the process of transferring your file to a PR landing office, and if the queue at the landing office is full, there may be a delay there. Nothing ever passed on my account except Medical until the same day I actually received eCOPR.
Any ideo how long its gonna take to get the approval?