+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Rihaan

Sep 5, 2020
It sounds like you are very near PR. They may have or may be in the process of transferring your file to a PR landing office, and if the queue at the landing office is full, there may be a delay there. Nothing ever passed on my account except Medical until the same day I actually received eCOPR.
Did you get your PR card yet?

kai2030

Dec 15, 2022
Hello guys .

I have questions about how to add spouse .

I received approval email and I replied it with status changes to married and not in country rn .

I sent them the marriage certificate, additional family form and some marriage proof through both email and web form .

I got email then asking if I am adding spouse , foreign national , non accompanying. Anduci .

i replied to that as well but I haven’t received any reply back after that.

do I send them additional dependent form as well ?
Hey guys , any help with this ?

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hey guys , any help with this ?
I am not certain about this but I believe they will request more info from you when they require it. Check your email, junk folder & account regularly. ANYBODY OUT THERE WITH THIS SAME EXPERIENCE WHO CAN ADD MORE DETAILS?

P.S. You could reply to the same email asking them what your next steps should be and/or if they will advise you on any other information/forms that might be required of you &/or your spouse.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
The last reliable data from IRCC that refers to our TR to PR Pathway is from their IRCC's Nov 1, 2022 budget update for 2023-2025. I have not seen anything since then (and I have looked) that specifically splits out TR to PR. Here is the data I posted on this forum back then:

The new plan is out today for 2023-2025. All remaining TR to PRs are to be finalized in 2023. There are no forecasted numbers in 2024 or 2025.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/supplementary-immigration-levels-2023-2025.html

Specifically, TR to PR is the 'Economic/Federal Economic Public Policies' line item per Footnote 2.

2023-2025 Immigration Levels Plan
Economic 2023
Federal Economic Public PoliciesFootnote 2Target 25,000Low 19,500High 32,750

I've been out-of-touch for awhile ... still waiting for my PR card ... best wishes to all!
thank you! I had a consultation with my rcic regarding some questions and this was one. She was saying it would go on till 2024-25. I said but the plan had only upto 2023. I just want it to end. Thanks for helping ppl everytime

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Or, perhaps Marco opened a new program without thinking through how it was going to be implemented and left Fraser holding the bag. Or, perhaps no one at IRCC anticipated Hong Kong, Syria, Covid, Afghan, & Ukraine all piling into each other. Or, perhaps all of the above and more.

Some of the latest MP chatter I've read seems to be leading to a possible recommendation that IRCC should have a dedicated 'emergency' line (because with climate change, for example, emergencies will be more common) so that 'regular' processing lines do not have to stop & shift what they are doing. That won't help us now, but it seems logical going forward.
no at Marco time I got my wp in 5 weeks but in Fraser time I got my wp in 4 months. He is lacking across all. It's not just me, you will see so many ppl pissed off Fraser across various social media platforms. It wasn't like that during Marco. There were refugees in the past too - Iraq, Syria and quite a lot as well.

• Angry
Reactions: hopingfortrtopr