>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Hey Maxiie, I feel you on this one. Its been so long and still not sure how much we have to wait. Hoping the day comes soon when we dont have to login to gickey account or check this forum. But for now we gotta stick together and wait :(
Instead of sticking together, stick up his :p

kai2030

Dec 15, 2022
Hello guys .

I have questions about how to add spouse .

I received approval email and I replied it with status changes to married and not in country rn .

I sent them the marriage certificate, additional family form and some marriage proof through both email and web form .

I got email then asking if I am adding spouse , foreign national , non accompanying. Anduci .

i replied to that as well but I haven’t received any reply back after that.

do I send them additional dependent form as well ?

Vanol

May 24, 2022
Hello guys. In my case, Everything passed since June 2022 and still don’t have a final decision. When you call, they say you just have to wait and that there is no processing time.

Outofthe6ix

Star Member
May 6, 2021
After weeks of frustration, I rang up the IRCC helpline and got connected to a helpful agent. Apparently, my application wasn't opened by any agent in a long time. (Explains the long silence after the ADR last year).
The agent said she could add a note to my application to "nudge" the officers to process my file. Have anyone here experienced anything similar to this? Am just curious what this whole "nudging" mean in terms of processing.

MSB_1921

Star Member
Oct 11, 2022
After weeks of frustration, I rang up the IRCC helpline and got connected to a helpful agent. Apparently, my application wasn't opened by any agent in a long time. (Explains the long silence after the ADR last year).
The agent said she could add a note to my application to "nudge" the officers to process my file. Have anyone here experienced anything similar to this? Am just curious what this whole "nudging" mean in terms of processing.
Yes, my last ADR was in July,2022. No one had worked on the file since then. Got in touch with an IRCc agent beginning of Feb and she said she had attached a note for the designated processing officer to have a look. But no updates since then so I don’t know how helpful it really is

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
yeah mine too wasn't touched for months and they put a note for officer to check

Reactions: Outofthe6ix