+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Psyched2107

Jun 7, 2021
It is not necessary to recieve AOR to link file as I first got BIL and after couple days AOR.
I have been trying to link mine, haven't been able to yet... what does this mean?
Do I submit a web form/call them?
Or wait for them to contact me? (I have to submit PCC from my home country and another place...I didnt have the documents at time of submission and explained this in LOE)

Reactions: PR Dreamer

Nasheman

Dec 19, 2021
I have been trying to link mine, haven't been able to yet... what does this mean?
Do I submit a web form/call them?
Or wait for them to contact me? (I have to submit PCC from my home country and another place...I didnt have the documents at time of submission and explained this in LOE)
Use webform to send pcc alongwith LOE , requwsting them the documents you are sending. If your application is not linked you will get a reply that they dnt accept documents until requested by them. Still your webform will be on your record with them. Or they will definitely send you an ADR in your account when your account will be linked. Dnt wry they will give you ample time to update any document required . They are kind enough and follow the set procedure.

Reactions: PR Dreamer

urvishshah

Jun 19, 2021
I was just able to link this morning. Here are a few timeline details:

IG English - 6th May 8pm
Linked Application: Jan 13, 2022
Medical: Passed on Jan 12, 2022
ADR: Requested PCC - Submitted Jan 13, 2022

No BIL yet - Am I supposed to get a BIL or will they automatically refund?

rxhxnxx

Aug 3, 2018
Got my ECopr finally.

Stream: IG
Submission time: Around 4:30 pm EST
AOR: December 3 (Linked on Dec 4)
1st ADR (Dec 4): PCC and Payment Fees (Submitted Same Day, Received on Dec 9)
Medical (Dec 10): Passed (Old Medical)
I got 3 GUs on Dec 14 (Background Check changed)
2nd ADR (Dec 16) : IMM5669 (Totally missed a gap on my list of addresses and I just added more details on my personal history)
PR Portal Request: Dec 21, 2021
PR Portal Login Info: Dec 23, 2021
ECoPR: January 13, 2022
PR Card: Linked

Path

Sep 26, 2018
Applied May 6 7:36 pm Saskatchewan time
2 hr behind Toronto.
IG stream.

Jan 10 - AOR, ADR for PCC. Submitted same day.
Jan 11 - BIL. Submitted same day.

Submitted webform for official transcript. However I already submitted unofficial transcript on 6th May.

Everything else upfront.

Hopefully Portal and ECOPR next.

Thanks this group is helpful.

VivSin

Dec 21, 2021
Got my ECopr finally.

Stream: IG
Submission time: Around 4:30 pm EST
AOR: December 3 (Linked on Dec 4)
1st ADR (Dec 4): PCC and Payment Fees (Submitted Same Day, Received on Dec 9)
Medical (Dec 10): Passed (Old Medical)
I got 3 GUs on Dec 14 (Background Check changed)
2nd ADR (Dec 16) : IMM5669 (Totally missed a gap on my list of addresses and I just added more details on my personal history)
PR Portal Request: Dec 21, 2021
PR Portal Login Info: Dec 23, 2021
ECoPR: January 13, 2022
PR Card: Linked
Was your photo approved before you were able to link?

Mozumba

Jan 13, 2022
Hi guys, I'm new to this forum. I have an interesting one here.
I applied for the TR to PR program and got my AOR a few days ago and linked my application successfully. NO updates since then.
I recently got married (spouse not in Canada), would it be advisable to inform IRCC about my change in marital status via the (IRCC webform) or wait till I receive portal creds? Note this change might cause further delay.
Alternatively, I get my application processed and apply for my spouse later. What are your thoughts on this?

InfiniteRB

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
Hi guys, I applied May 21 and just linked my application. Should I create another GC key account after I get AOR and link again? I heard abt people had problems with getting updates because of linking before AOR. Thank you

Ekomgrewal

Nov 5, 2021
Hi dear, may I know your timeline? When do you receive your AOR?
Hi everyone , here is my timeline
Applied on May 6th @ 8PM EST (Healthcare Stream A)
AOR: Nov 2
Biometric request: Nov 15
Portal request: Dec 17
PR Confirmation: Dec 21( one GU on same day)
ECOPR: Jan 11
waiting for PR card
luckily they didn't ask me for any document eventhough I submitted Local PCC from india only and not even RCMP PCC.
THANK YOU good luck everyone .

Nasheman

Dec 19, 2021
Hi guys, I'm new to this forum. I have an interesting one here.
I applied for the TR to PR program and got my AOR a few days ago and linked my application successfully. NO updates since then.
I recently got married (spouse not in Canada), would it be advisable to inform IRCC about my change in marital status via the (IRCC webform) or wait till I receive portal creds? Note this change might cause further delay.
Alternatively, I get my application processed and apply for my spouse later. What are your thoughts on this?
You should immediately update about change of your marital status through webform. It is mandatory according to law, it will not delay processing of your application but instead will help get PR status for your spouse at the earliest.