+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

co2020

May 31, 2020
hi everyone

I'm a bit stressed and confused by the lack of updates regarding my application...I have some documents I need to upload - PCC in particular.
Am I supposed to submit/try submitting the PCC via webform even before they ask?

application submitted: May 7th, 07:15 am, IG stream

after the submission confirmation, I have not yet received any updates, nor am I able to link my application to my GCkey profile.

are there others who are in the same or similar situation? what have/ are you doing about it? I feel lost :(
Read previous comments to get up to date information. That way you get less confused and lost.

Jot.k

Dec 23, 2021
HI Can u help me i am trying to call ircc by phone from last week but they are not picking up my phone, it directly goes to you cannot reach an agent due to large number of calls??
Hi! I called them today. They do not pick phone but you have to try calling them continuously. I did 21 times from 1pm to 1.45pm then i was able to connect. But the wait time was 50min. Try this i am sure you will be able to call.
Thanks!

WVCTTS

Oct 20, 2021
Hi guys. I need your help. I have applied to the IG French Stream on 17 August and have no AOR yet and have not been able to link. The problem is I have to move at the end of January. How to inform IRCC about my change of address without an application no.? I would be grateful if anyone who has been in this same situation could advise me on this. I am worried in case my application get refused because of this. Thank you.

monroviana

Sep 2, 2018
Hi guys. I need your help. I have applied to the IG French Stream on 17 August and have no AOR yet and have not been able to link. The problem is I have to move at the end of January. How to inform IRCC about my change of address without an application no.? I would be grateful if anyone who has been in this same situation could advise me on this. I am worried in case my application get refused because of this. Thank you.
Fill a webform anyways and inform them of the change in address. Use your UCI since you don't have an application number yet. It will be added to your folder. In addition, you can also call IRCC and an agent can record the address change on your overall folder (UCI) with IRCC. That's what I did way before being able to link my application.

Rebecca Li

Dec 9, 2021
Fill a webform anyways and inform them of the change in address. Use your UCI since you don't have an application number yet. It will be added to your folder. In addition, you can also call IRCC and an agent can record the address change on your overall folder (UCI) with IRCC. That's what I did way before being able to link my application.
[/QUOTE

Rebecca Li

Dec 9, 2021
When you receive your AoR, it has the direct Webform for you to fill, you can also update your new address from there.

Changes to your situation
Let us know if:

 your family composition changes, e.g., birth or adoption of a child, marriage, divorce, etc.;
 your mailing address or email address changes;
 you change your immigration representative;
 you want to withdraw your application.
Certain applicants may be eligible for an open work permit if they meet the requirements of the program. Information about the eligibility criteria will soon become available on the IRCC website.
If your situation changes, you must immediately tell IRCC by filling out the IRCC Webform.

byqc

May 26, 2021
Be patience.
My suggestion: webform the LOE (give date/time/name of staff of contact)
Keep (nicely) pushing the medical clinic to contact IRCC.
Thank you.
When I contacted the clinic (in Dec) the clerk replied me that IRCC wants to know the prognosis of my past illness, after reading the letter from IRCC I forwarded to the clinic. But I do not think so because it occurred more than 10 years ago (IRCC rule says that 5 years is the threshold) and the 1st IRCC Request (Nov) and 2nd request (Dec) were completely same.
(I have not submitted Medical on May 6)
And, this time again, IRCC does not refer to any specific illness they want to look into.

I wanted to go back to school in this term on resident tuition but it is impossible. The clinic should pay the gap :cool:

Reactions: Tomican and Rezash

PR Dreamer

Jul 6, 2021
Timeline(Essential non health):
May 7: Submitted application(12:00 AM)
Oct 29: Medical passed
Nov 30: linked application
December 1: request for PCC
December 21: Submitted pcc( Didn’t realise that it was not submitted on the 1st)
December 30: Confirmation that they have received my PCC
December 31: Request for new schedule A
Jan 4: Submitted Schedule A
Jan 5: Got confirmation that my adr is being reviewed
Anyone here in a similar situation? Or was in the same situation?
Hello
did your PCC was still valid until December 21?
Did they accept an expired PCC? if you didn't travel outside Canada?
I appreciate your help

Andrew B

Nov 3, 2021
Guys I received my AOR but i still cannot link my application to my account! any solutions? anyone else facing the same problem?

Dolly123

Jun 11, 2019
Thank you for your reply. I have gone through the webform and would just like to confirm with you if the following is ok:
Do I choose No for "is your application being processed outside canada", select express entry as the type of application and what did you input in the application no field. I am also thinking about uploading the submission confirmation email? Thank you once again for your time.

Last edited:

Psyched2107

Jun 7, 2021
Read previous comments to get up to date information. That way you get less confused and lost.
I have been reading comments and others situations when I can. The ones I have read I haven't come across any who submitted on May 7th as IG. If you have, then please direct me to it...if you haven't then it's fine.
I am just worried if I have missed something after reading about people who received ghost updates without AOR ...I dont know how that's possible without file being linked with account (my understanding is that file can be linked after AOR )

Nasheman

Dec 19, 2021
I have been reading comments and others situations when I can. The ones I have read I haven't come across any who submitted on May 7th as IG. If you have, then please direct me to it...if you haven't then it's fine.
I am just worried if I have missed something after reading about people who received ghost updates without AOR ...I dont know how that's possible without file being linked with account (my understanding is that file can be linked after AOR )
It is not necessary to recieve AOR to link file as I first got BIL and after couple days AOR.