+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Hey, I got my biometric instruction letter (which has my application number on it) last night and was able to link my application.

I went to leave my fingerprints right away today. The women at Service Canada realized that the day and month on my letter is switched. She said that she submits my fingerprints and left a note in the system.

When I got home, I checked my IMM0008 and realized that I made the mistake in the form.

All other forms and of course passport, police certificate, IELTS test and old permits have the correct DOB. Also, when logged in to my account, it says that I passed medical (which I did last Summer and has also my correct DOB). It should be obvious that it is a honest mistake.

However, I am wondering what the best approach would be, would you raise a webform, call or just wait? Can I do something proactively?

Thanks

PS. I applied around 8 pm EST on May 6 (International Students) for those wondering.
I think you should raise a webform (for safe, rather than waiting for ADR).

atlavan

Jan 11, 2022
I think you should raise a webform (for safe, rather than waiting for ADR).
Thank you. I think you are right, I am going to do that.

Should I re-submit the IMM0008 right away and explain the situation in the "Your enquiry"? Or just send a letter of explanation?

What type of application/enquiry would you choose? "Permanent Residence (applied online) - Express Entry"?

Last edited:
Reactions: PR Dreamer

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Again, Medical issue.
I have tried to reach the clinic by phone since last fall but no reply, and no room to leave a message.
They just replied to my email occasionally, but they failed to fulfill the promise to communicate with IRCC.
I had the exam in May 2021, but the data has not been sent to IRCC.

:mad:Any way to remove the clinic from panel physicians' list?
According to Google review, many people complain that the clinic does not answer the phone.
:mad:And, can I ask refund with IRCC's help?
I may do another exam with another clinic if they keep ignoring me.
I had a similar issue with the only registered panel physician clinic here in the Atlantic. I got my appointment over 1 month from the request date. So I had to share confirmation of appointment in LOE during submission. Then during fist appointment, the attitude filled receptionist who gave me late appointment messed up my details on the IME sheet as well as didn't label my urine sample etc & was very attitude filled. I had to go several times to get that shit updated but she was careless. I eventually found out the Director of that clinic on LinkedIn and sent him a message stating I am going to file a complaint with IRCC about the clinic. He eventually fired that receptionist and the manager there took my file and got things corrected. Overall it took 3 months unfortunately and they even provided me IME report completely. i forgot the link to complaint about ircc panel but lemme see if I can find out for you - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams/requirements-permanent-residents.html

• Wow
Reactions: byqc

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Thank you. I think you are right, I am going to do that.

Should I re-submit the IMM0008 right away and explain the situation in the "Your enquiry"? Or just send a letter of explanation?

What type of application/enquiry would you choose? "Permanent Residence (applied online) - Express Entry"?
"Permanent Residence (applied online) - Express Entry"
Submit corrected imm0008.
Put a brief explain in message box about the corrected errors.

atlavan

Jan 11, 2022
"Permanent Residence (applied online) - Express Entry"
Submit corrected imm0008.
Put a brief explain in message box about the corrected errors.
Thank you very much!

Follow up question, should I also update the address on the form? I moved last Summer. (Already raised a web form a few months ago.)

Ayothomas

Dec 11, 2019
I’m a bit scared right now! Seems everyone has gotten AOR except me, I applied May 9th essential worker(stream B) nothing yet. Lots of people that submitted after me has gotten AOR, should I really be worried now?

• Wow
Reactions: Ash05

Kabbe

Nov 10, 2021
I don't know what's wrong with whitehorse visa office
I got Aor 26 October
Medical passed 4 November
Adr request 8 November
ADR In review since 10 November
No update after that
It seems like they are so slow! I called IRCC today and they said my application also is in Whitehorse.
AOR on Nov 10, second GU on Nov23, and nothing after that...

• Wow
Reactions: maxiie

Intstudent1.0

Star Member
Apr 17, 2021
I’m a bit scared right now! Seems everyone has gotten AOR except me, I applied May 9th essential worker(stream B) nothing yet. Lots of people that submitted after me has gotten AOR, should I really be worried now?
A lot of people who applied may 6th and 7th still havent gotten their AOR. I know it’s stressful to wait especially when seeing other who applied after you get it. But it’s not a cause of concern. Some officers and offices are slower than others. Be patient and hopefully you’ll get your AOR by the end of this month. Good luck!

Reactions: Ayothomas

maurelo23

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
I don't know what's wrong with whitehorse visa office
I got Aor 26 October
Medical passed 4 November
Adr request 8 November
ADR In review since 10 November
No update after that
I called them today and same timeline and my file id at whitehorse too, nobody knows how long it will take could be days weeks or months.

Timewalker

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
Hamilton
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
After 5 years got ECoPR today,

Submitted: May 6th, 5:13 pm est
Linked: Dec 04th
AOR: December 04th Calgary office.
ADR: Paystub request on December 14 (submitted on December 15)
Nothing else requested no pcc no medical
Portal request: Dec 23, 5:29pm est
ECoPR: Today

byqc

May 26, 2021
It is better going to another clinic first, try to get Med Exam as soon as possible.
Then, deal with the former clinic later.

*Some Med office staff works very slow, or even forget to send the result to IRCC. I know one case in this forum.
I sent an email again with a phrase that I may take a legal action, but no reply yet.

byqc

May 26, 2021
I had a similar issue with the only registered panel physician clinic here in the Atlantic. I got my appointment over 1 month from the request date. So I had to share confirmation of appointment in LOE during submission. Then during fist appointment, the attitude filled receptionist who gave me late appointment messed up my details on the IME sheet as well as didn't label my urine sample etc & was very attitude filled. I had to go several times to get that shit updated but she was careless. I eventually found out the Director of that clinic on LinkedIn and sent him a message stating I am going to file a complaint with IRCC about the clinic. He eventually fired that receptionist and the manager there took my file and got things corrected. Overall it took 3 months unfortunately and they even provided me IME report completely. i forgot the link to complaint about ircc panel but lemme see if I can find out for you - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams/requirements-permanent-residents.html
Good for you, finally your file was sent to IRCC.