Hallo everyone.

I applied for PR in 2021 and here are my current status as per ATIP Notes:
Medical- Passed
Criminality- passed
Info Sharing - Complete
Security Screening - In progress

LABEL:
Client is ready for landing

Does anyone know what this means? And what is security screening and how long does it take?

Thank you in advance guys

betterlife999

Star Member
Sep 25, 2021
my Time Line is as follows

Application received - September 9, 2021 ( Estimated remaining processing time: 5 Month - 80% complete )

Review of medical results - August 4, 2022 You passed the medical exam

Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes

Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements

Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

Invitation to Pre Arrival - Received on 19 October 2022

after that waiting for further updates.....

can anyone please give some rough idea about wait time to get COPR, sometime get worried about why no progress since 5 months

thank you very much in advance

Masjuy

Dec 6, 2020
my Time Line is as follows

Application received - September 9, 2021 ( Estimated remaining processing time: 5 Month - 80% complete )

Review of medical results - August 4, 2022 You passed the medical exam

Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes

Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements

Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

Invitation to Pre Arrival - Received on 19 October 2022

after that waiting for further updates.....

can anyone please give some rough idea about wait time to get COPR, sometime get worried about why no progress since 5 months

thank you very much in advance
I was waiting around 5 months for copr after pre-arrival, it will happen soon, do not worry

Asif6592

Feb 12, 2022
Have you got portal email ?
Yes, received portal invitation 16 March, upload pictures same day, received eCoPR for whole family on yesterday 20 March, PR card application linked with gckey.

Do you have any update regarding your application?

qxoil

Feb 25, 2010
Yes, received portal invitation 16 March, upload pictures same day, received eCoPR for whole family on yesterday 20 March, PR card application linked with gckey.

Do you have any update regarding your application?
That’s great congratulations!
I got the same on 16th got the portal invitation and on 20th March got the ecopr. I haven’t linked my pr card application yet , I will try today . Thank you for the update. Please update us when you receive pr cards :)

Asif6592

Feb 12, 2022
That’s great congratulations!
I got the same on 16th got the portal invitation and on 20th March got the ecopr. I haven’t linked my pr card application yet , I will try today . Thank you for the update. Please update us when you receive pr cards :)
Congratulations, yes why not , will let you know if get any update for PR cards.

Reactions: qxoil

Cilacanada

Star Member
Jan 7, 2022
I submitted July 2021 when I asked for ATIP, they said that the file was completed and waiting for the response of the immigration official, and there has been no update since September 2022. What should I do?
Delay Delay
Is there any action to be taken regarding my file until it moves? There are only 3 months left until the end of my file's treatment period of 24 months.

Reactions: Captain911

Captain911

Jan 31, 2023
I submitted July 2021 when I asked for ATIP, they said that the file was completed and waiting for the response of the immigration official, and there has been no update since September 2022. What should I do?
Delay Delay
Is there any action to be taken regarding my file until it moves? There are only 3 months left until the end of my file's treatment period of 24 months.
You can try to request from MP to call Ircc for you.
good luck

Reactions: betterlife999

Dan321

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Just to share with everyone
Applied in November 2021
AOR received in July 2022
Eligibility Passed letter received March 2023
Pre Arrival letter March 2023
……..
Hopefully receive a soon approval