+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2021 PR Applications (Timeline Only)

Cilacanada

Star Member
Jan 7, 2022
You can try to request from MP to call Ircc for you.
good luck
I talk with I called them and they told me there is nothing they can do to me. There is no hope for processing my file. I am far from my family. My young daughter has a psychological condition after me.

abradabraaaa

Star Member
Jan 21, 2023
my Time Line is as follows

Application received - September 9, 2021 ( Estimated remaining processing time: 5 Month - 80% complete )

Review of medical results - August 4, 2022 You passed the medical exam

Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes

Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements

Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

Invitation to Pre Arrival - Received on 19 October 2022

after that waiting for further updates.....

can anyone please give some rough idea about wait time to get COPR, sometime get worried about why no progress since 5 months

thank you very much in advance
Same here any idea?

IcloudUser1985

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
Any August / September 2021 Applicants???

Please share you're timelines and Current Status? It help us make an estimate as to how long will need to wait for ours

Any August / September applicant?

My Application stuck at Background check

abradabraaaa

Star Member
Jan 21, 2023
Any August / September 2021 Applicants???

Please share you're timelines and Current Status? It help us make an estimate as to how long will need to wait for ours

Any August / September applicant?

My Application stuck at Background check
I’m october 2021 applicant. Received my pre arrival letter around three months ago but background check and other thing isn’t completed yet!
Medical received
Other documents received

IcloudUser1985

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
I’m october 2021 applicant. Received my pre arrival letter around three months ago but background check and other thing isn’t completed yet!
Medical received
Other documents received
Im september 2021 applicant also stuck at background check but no PRE Arival letter.. DOES ANYONE KNOW IF PRE ARRIVAL LETTER IS A MUST BEFORE APROVAL OF PR APPLICATION?

abradabraaaa

Star Member
Jan 21, 2023
Im september 2021 applicant also stuck at background check but no PRE Arival letter.. DOES ANYONE KNOW IF PRE ARRIVAL LETTER IS A MUST BEFORE APROVAL OF PR APPLICATION?
some experienced individuals said it's a good sign but on the other side some objective individuals said that it's not really anything important and you might get rejected so it's not a sign to say it has been approved and of course me as an applicants I'm swinging between here and there :)

IcloudUser1985

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
some experienced individuals said it's a good sign but on the other side some objective individuals said that it's not really anything important and you might get rejected so it's not a sign to say it has been approved and of course me as an applicants I'm swinging between here and there :)
So has there been a case where people have received PR without ever getting Arrival letter first?

I ask this because we applied a month earlier then you and yet to receive the letter.

Thanks in advance !

abradabraaaa

Star Member
Jan 21, 2023
So has there been a case where people have received PR without ever getting Arrival letter first?

I ask this because we applied a month earlier then you and yet to receive the letter.

Thanks in advance !
I don’t know to be fair.
But there’s also people who passed background check while they applied two months after i did so case to case it’s different

gulfamurooj

Dec 20, 2022
Can anyone help how to see the time I applied for pr 12 months ago so I just wanna see my time line so can anyone help how too see pr timeline

Cilacanada

Star Member
Jan 7, 2022
What about file may and June 2021 any body received coper why ircc stop treatment file in this month's what happened no news iam July 2021 no update from September 2021 still in background check

abradabraaaa

Star Member
Jan 21, 2023
What about file may and June 2021 any body received coper why ircc stop treatment file in this month's what happened no news iam July 2021 no update from September 2021 still in background check
wow that’s a lot what happened to those people that’s weird

betterlife999

Star Member
Sep 25, 2021
Time Line from Application to eCOPR - ( 19 Months )

Application received - September 9, 2021

Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes

Background check - October 18, 2022 Your background check was completed. (updated on 18th April 2023 )

Review of eligibility - April 18, 2023 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below

Final decision - April 18, 2023 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details

Portal request - April 12, 2023

eCOPR - April 18, 2023

IRCC on Strike April 19, 2023

My Photo Review Pending - IRCC on Strikes :) Thank god before going on strike eCOPR received.

Thank you all for support, help and quick reply on my queries.

I hope and wish everyone to get their PR very soon

abradabraaaa

Star Member
Jan 21, 2023
Time Line from Application to eCOPR - ( 19 Months )

Application received - September 9, 2021

Background check - October 18, 2022 Your background check was completed. (updated on 18th April 2023 )

Review of eligibility - April 18, 2023 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below

Final decision - April 18, 2023 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details

Portal request - April 12, 2023

eCOPR - April 18, 2023

IRCC on Strike April 19, 2023

My Photo Review Pending - IRCC on Strikes :) Thank god before going on strike eCOPR received.

Thank you all for support, help and quick reply on my queries.

I hope and wish everyone to get their PR very soon
Congratulations
I still can’t understand why my background check shows as in processing as i applied in October.2021!
Is this is a joke?

betterlife999

Star Member
Sep 25, 2021
Congratulations
I still can’t understand why my background check shows as in processing as i applied in October.2021!
Is this is a joke?
Thank you for wishing me.

I will request you to do not panic. I can understand your feelings. ( very upsetting )

you will get soon confirmation too.

my experience and felling says your background chk is clear and passed if you get Pre Arrival Services msg.

it will be updated after your eligibility clears , just wait and prey for IRCC strikes get over soon.

all the very best and advance congratulation for your eCOPR

abradabraaaa

Star Member
Jan 21, 2023
Thank you for wishing me.

I will request you to do not panic. I can understand your feelings. ( very upsetting )

you will get soon confirmation too.

my experience and felling says your background chk is clear and passed if you get Pre Arrival Services msg.

it will be updated after your eligibility clears , just wait and prey for IRCC strikes get over soon.

all the very best and advance congratulation for your eCOPR
Thank you very much i do hope so too