+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2021 PR Applications (Timeline Only)

qxoil

Feb 25, 2010
Hi there, I got atip notes today it got fellow info…

Assessments Eligibility passed
Security: HIRV:
Criminality passed
Org Crime: Misrepresentation:
Medical passed - Exempt
Info Sharing: Complete Other Reqs:
Final:
Office:CPC Mississauga #:G000
Paper File
Location PP - Ready for Landing.

in the notes it says

Label
Created Date e All assessments are passed, prepared for finalization.
So I think it’s all done

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hi there, I got atip notes today it got fellow info…

Assessments Eligibility passed
Security: HIRV:
Criminality passed
Org Crime: Misrepresentation:
Medical passed - Exempt
Info Sharing: Complete Other Reqs:
Final:
Office:CPC Mississauga #:G000
Paper File
Location PP - Ready for Landing.

in the notes it says

Label
Created Date e All assessments are passed, prepared for finalization.
So I think it’s all done
Its all done..

OscarP

Dec 22, 2022
Hello everyone,
this is my time line
I'm a protected person I applied for de PR on March 2021, I am with my wife in Canada and we have two daughters abroad we all apply at the same time to the PR the time line of my daughters is the same.
This shows the IRCC web
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on April 21, 2021.
  2. We started processing your application on September 7, 2021.
  3. Medical results have been received.
  4. We sent you a letter on September 7, 2021. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
I received a letter with de temporary Number XG###### on April 28 2021,

** No any update since September, when we were asked for a form for one of our daughters who is now of age, we sent it within 30 days from the date of receipt.

WATCHTOWA

Star Member
Jun 18, 2022
Hello everyone,
this is my time line
I'm a protected person I applied for de PR on March 2021, I am with my wife in Canada and we have two daughters abroad we all apply at the same time to the PR the time line of my daughters is the same.
This shows the IRCC web
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on April 21, 2021.
  2. We started processing your application on September 7, 2021.
  3. Medical results have been received.
  4. We sent you a letter on September 7, 2021. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
I received a letter with de temporary Number XG###### on April 28 2021,

** No any update since September, when we were asked for a form for one of our daughters who is now of age, we sent it within 30 days from the date of receipt.
Have you tried to reach out via webform for the status of your application? You can also try ATIP Request to provide a comprehensive view of your file.

Kam_jr

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
Category........
Other
Hello friends, today i got my Confirmation of PR Letter and Invitation to Portal Invitation. I applied online on August 04, 2021. My journey is over but now is my overseas spouse turn.

i just have a question, in their email they just asked me to confirm my name , application number and day of entry in canada also it says if i cannot sign in to my PR Portal account to let them know. In my case i couldn’t get into my PR Portal Account andI sent an email with the information they want and also told then that i cannot log in into the account, is this normal? Thank you!

WATCHTOWA

Star Member
Jun 18, 2022
Hello friends, today i got my Confirmation of PR Letter and Invitation to Portal Invitation. I applied online on August 04, 2021. My journey is over but now is my overseas spouse turn.

i just have a question, in their email they just asked me to confirm my name , application number and day of entry in canada also it says if i cannot sign in to my PR Portal account to let them know. In my case i couldn’t get into my PR Portal Account andI sent an email with the information they want and also told then that i cannot log in into the account, is this normal? Thank you!
What specific challenge do you have with accessing your account. Not finalizing your landing online may prolong it.

Kam_jr

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
Category........
Other
What specific challenge do you have with accessing your account. Not finalizing your landing online may prolong it.
I tried to log in and says the password is incorrect or my account doesn’t exist ( i did it with the same account as when i apply for my Pr) aldo Ircc didn’t send me any password

WATCHTOWA

Star Member
Jun 18, 2022
I tried to log in and says the password is incorrect or my account doesn’t exist ( i did it with the same account as when i apply for my Pr) aldo Ircc didn’t send me any password
If you have responded to their email with the info below, then you need to wait for them to send your username and password... This might take couple of days sometimes. You probably couldn't logon because you have no profile setup yet..

 Name:
 UCI:
 Email:(one for the whole family)
 Original entry date:
 Date of last time you entered Canada:
 Location where you last entered:
 Are you currently inside Canada:
 If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date:

Kam_jr

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
Category........
Other
If you have responded to their email with the info below, then you need to wait for them to send your username and password... This might take couple of days sometimes. You probably couldn't logon because you have no profile setup yet..

 Name:
 UCI:
 Email:(one for the whole family)
 Original entry date:
 Date of last time you entered Canada:
 Location where you last entered:
 Are you currently inside Canada:
 If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date:
Got it!! Thank you. I have to apply just for me right? Not for my overseas spouse?

WATCHTOWA

Star Member
Jun 18, 2022
Yes... just for you. You should receive another email on the next step regarding your overseas spouse.

OscarP

Dec 22, 2022
Have you tried to reach out via webform for the status of your application? You can also try ATIP Request to provide a comprehensive view of your file.
Hi, WATCHTOWA, I already ordered the ATIP notes and they have already been sent to me and this is what I see

Assessments

Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started

HIRV:

Criminality:
In Progress Org Crime:

Misrepresentation:

Medical:
Passed - Expired
Info Sharing:In Progress
Other Reqs:

Final:

qxoil

Feb 25, 2010

Congratulations I am so happy for you… with in 6 to 7 months your family and dependents will be with you… all the best