+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2021 PR Applications (Timeline Only)

WATCHTOWA

Star Member
Jun 18, 2022
Paper application
Sometimes it is very hard to predict or speculate how they work not even when it exceeds processing time. In most cases it is a function of the officer working on your file if there isn't a security or criminality issue.

Keep raising webform to ascertain the position of your file.

qxoil

Feb 25, 2010
Sometimes it is very hard to predict or speculate how they work not even when it exceeds processing time. In most cases it is a function of the officer working on your file if there isn't a security or criminality issue.

Keep raising webform to ascertain the position of your file.
That’s absolutely right! It’s all depends on case worker.

Kam_jr

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
Category........
Other
Just want to update you with my timeline. I am an August 4th ,2021 applicant with dependent outside of Canada.

- Feb 21 , 2022 they started processing my file and passed medicals.
Didn’t heard from them for awhile until

-September 8th , 2022they requested FBI clearance for me and my spouse ( we sent it a week after).

- Nov 25 ,2022saw an update on my profilein my GCMS notes they were gathering the FBI clearance and waiting for the officer to review it.

- December 13 , 2022 got my Pre Arrival Letter.

My work permit was expiring second week of January so I applied for an extension and got the approval in two weeks.

- February 3 , 2023 I received this email:

We successfully received your document for XXXXXXXXX

We got your document. Thank you!
We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address: XXXXXX

Learn more about what to expect while you're waiting for us to process your application.

I don’t know in what stage of my process I am but i hope , I am close to my PR so they can start with my spouse’s .

WATCHTOWA

Star Member
Jun 18, 2022
Just want to update you with my timeline. I am an August 4th ,2021 applicant with dependent outside of Canada.

- Feb 21 , 2022 they started processing my file and passed medicals.
Didn’t heard from them for awhile until

-September 8th , 2022they requested FBI clearance for me and my spouse ( we sent it a week after).

- Nov 25 ,2022saw an update on my profilein my GCMS notes they were gathering the FBI clearance and waiting for the officer to review it.

- December 13 , 2022 got my Pre Arrival Letter.

My work permit was expiring second week of January so I applied for an extension and got the approval in two weeks.

- February 3 , 2023 I received this email:

We successfully received your document for XXXXXXXXX

We got your document. Thank you!
We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address: XXXXXX

Learn more about what to expect while you're waiting for us to process your application.

I don’t know in what stage of my process I am but i hope , I am close to my PR so they can start with my spouse’s .
The next thing should be your approval letter and portal invitation. I applied almost the same time with you and got my copr back in September 23, 2022...

Your approval should arrive very soon.

Kam_jr

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
Category........
Other
The next thing should be your approval letter and portal invitation. I applied almost the same time with you and got my copr back in September 23, 2022...

Your approval should arrive very soon.
Thank you for giving me some hope :)

I was excited when I got my Pre- Arrival Letter as for some people they get Ecop and portal invitarion the same week. But i saw in other threads that Pre Arrival Letter doesn’t mean anything and its just sent randomly at any stage of your application.

Reactions: WATCHTOWA

qxoil

Feb 25, 2010
Thank you for giving me some hope :)

I was excited when I got my Pre- Arrival Letter as for some people they get Ecop and portal invitarion the same week. But i saw in other threads that Pre Arrival Letter doesn’t mean anything and its just sent randomly at any stage of your application.
I got my mine pre arrival letter five weeks ago and I am still waiting….

Reactions: Rajeevkumar84

Majidksa2013

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
I received my pre arrival letter on 3 July 2022
And eligibility passed letter on 30 August 2022
Untill now no update I called they said everything is passed only security check left

Davidson01

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
Have you received pre arrival letter? Hopefully you will decision soon :)
@Watachtowa, I received letter from ircc yesterday that my eligibility passed and my family applications will be transfer to local processing center.
What is the next stage after i passed eligibility ?

Last edited:

WATCHTOWA

Star Member
Jun 18, 2022
@Watachtowa, I received letter from ircc yesterday that my eligibility passed and my family applications will be transfer to local processing center.
What is the next stage after i passed eligibility ?
I got my eligibility first before pre-arrival which was a day apart after which my portal invitation came some days later. All these happened Aug3, Aug4 and Sept16 respectively.

Using the above scenario, hopefully, your approval letter/copr should arrive in less than 2months.

My advice is that you get ready to complete your copr by ensuring that your digital photo is ready and available for upload. The earlier you respond sometimes, the faster the officer treats your file.

All the best!

Davidson01

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
I got my eligibility first before pre-arrival which was a day apart after which my portal invitation came some days later. All these happened Aug3, Aug4 and Sept16 respectively.

Using the above scenario, hopefully, your approval letter/copr should arrive in less than 2months.

My advice is that you get ready to complete your copr by ensuring that your digital photo is ready and available for upload. The earlier you respond sometimes, the faster the officer treats your file.

All the best!
@WATCHTOWA.. i received my pre arrival letter 1hr ago and it blew my mind. Thanks for the info