+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2020 applicants with Background verification- In Progress

SaskCana

Sep 6, 2020
The BG check was initiated by CSIS while the file was still in Sydney, before file transfer. File transfer to local office was three months after BG started
hawat, I’m also thinking to apply for notes , but got a few more question before that! From your notes do you see frequent updates i mean do you see people working on your file or it was opened once and then put in a box ? And i was seeing at my IrCC gcms there are about 10/11 redacted pages do you this many pages clear( not redacted) from your CBSA notes?

Dec 4, 2020
hawat, I’m also thinking to apply for notes , but got a few more question before that! From your notes do you see frequent updates i mean do you see people working on your file or it was opened once and then put in a box ? And i was seeing at my IrCC gcms there are about 10/11 redacted pages do you this many pages clear( not redacted) from your CBSA notes?
CBSA case notes will show you the full application trail. All events or updates including incoming messages/calls, status updates, activity, etc. They will redact comments tho.

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
CBSA case notes will show you the full application trail. All events or updates including incoming messages/calls, status updates, activity, etc. They will redact comments tho.
I've a pending request for notes from CBSA. Once I receive it, will post an update with the contents of the notes and try to differentiate the content between the CBSA notes and my previous set of notes from IRCC.

Last edited:

Canadiann2020

Star Member
Dec 24, 2020
Yes. I have received notes from CIC, CBSA, CSIS and RCMP. Ask away
How do RCMP GCMS notes look like? Does it have information about all checks immigration has done since we entered? Do RCMP release information which is non immigration related as well something like anytime I was pulled over or I was a witness for particular incident?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
I think GCMS thread got deleted due to that stupid luvtrump guy. All the relevant information which was in that thread is gone.
Oh well, I noticed that too.

@luvtrump I kindly request you to please be considerate going forward with the content you are posting. Please. An entire thread got deleted because of the unnecessary references owing to people of a particular race or religion. In my 6 year tenure here, this is the first time admins/mods have removed an entire thread like this. Usually, they only remove the offending posts. We don't want other threads containing useful information / discussion to be removed. I appreciate your understanding. Thank you!

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
I think GCMS thread got deleted due to that stupid luvtrump guy. All the relevant information which was in that thread is gone.
You are stupid and your whole family is stupid and so are your ancestors. If you want respect you gotta show respect idiot .

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
Oh well, I noticed that too.

@luvtrump I kindly request you to please be considerate going forward with the content you are posting. Please. An entire thread got deleted because of the unnecessary references owing to people of a particular race or religion. In my 6 year tenure here, this is the first time admins/mods have removed an entire thread like this. Usually, they only remove the offending posts. We don't want other threads containing useful information / discussion to be removed. I appreciate your understanding. Thank you!
Okay . Np I'll watch out.

Dec 4, 2020
How do RCMP GCMS notes look like? Does it have information about all checks immigration has done since we entered? Do RCMP release information which is non immigration related as well something like anytime I was pulled over or I was a witness for particular incident?
RCMP does not have access to GCMS. Access to GCMS is only shared between CBSA and CIC and maybe CSIS has some level of access to it but won't release any information as such.
With RCMP, yes, you can request any/all information related to arrest, detention, or whatever interaction you had with them which had to be documented. The only information related to immigration which mounties will provide is that your fingerprints were ran on CCRTIS and that they were destroyed afterwards. The latter is confirmed if you request it.
There is a lot of information which RCMP can choose not to disclose tho as they have a lot of immunity just like CSIS. The current ATIP processing time for RCMP is about 2-4 months and they won't notify you like CBSA if they need an extension from the standard 30 days. However, you can follow up after 30 days to check status by emailing atipb@rcmp- grc.gc.ca

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram

Canadiann2020

Star Member
Dec 24, 2020
You are stupid and your whole family is stupid and so are your ancestors. If you want respect you gotta show respect idiot .
No doubt, looking at your behavior and immaturity your application is delayed.. all relevant important data got wiped out because of your stupidity. Get a YouTube channel and cry all day don't pollute this forum with your unwanted opinion. I won't be surprised if I see you whining about your citizenship application after few years.