+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2019 Quebec Inland Spouse/Common law sponsorship applicants only

ilyask

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
That's fantastic! So good to hear you have AIP and SA. You're almost there!

You're ahead of me because of your medical exam pass even though you were late April and I was 3rd April 2019.

Hopefully, once they pass my medical exam they'll start processing my file too.

So happy for you! Just the DM to go now.
I've got DM on the sponsor side on Saturday. Now they requested police certificate from my country and then DM on my side will be shown after they've received it.

sms1982

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
I've got DM on the sponsor side on Saturday. Now they requested police certificate from my country and then DM on my side will be shown after they've received it.
Wow that's amazing! Get that stuff sent as soon as possible so you can get the DM on both sides. So happy for you though, congrats!!!

leMauricien

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
Hi Folks,

Any idea about which Clinic in Montreal is offering walk-in or next day Appointments? I am having hard time to find appointment in next few days as Rosemont Masionville Clinic doesn't have any available spot until the following week after 10 days...

Therefore, If someone know about another clinic through the shared knowledge or recent experience, please share asap for the help of those applicants which are going through the medicals now. tanks a lot :)

Clinique de Médecine Industrielle et Préventive du Québec :) got it the next day

Imjennah

Star Member
Feb 17, 2019
Hi Folks,

Any idea about which Clinic in Montreal is offering walk-in or next day Appointments? I am having hard time to find appointment in next few days as Rosemont Masionville Clinic doesn't have any available spot until the following week after 10 days...

Therefore, If someone know about another clinic through the shared knowledge or recent experience, please share asap for the help of those applicants which are going through the medicals now. tanks a lot :)
Hello!

I went to CMIPQ or the Clinic of Industrial and Preventetive Medicine of Quebec. They made an appointment for me the next day and they use eMedical!

Reactions: sms1982

ilyask

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Wow that's amazing! Get that stuff sent as soon as possible so you can get the DM on both sides. So happy for you though, congrats!!!
Just sent it today... Fingers crossed! Not sure how long it takes before they receive the document. I sent it through the webform and an email address they put in the letter they sent me.

Reactions: sms1982

sms1982

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
Just sent it today... Fingers crossed! Not sure how long it takes before they receive the document. I sent it through the webform and an email address they put in the letter they sent me.
OK mate yup fingers crossed! Let me know when you get the DM on both sides :)

Webform finally acknowledged by e-medical form. I waited a week after Maisinneuve Rosemont sent it and there's been no updates, so I've sent it myself. (Wish I did this in the 1st place!). Hopefully now they will show on ECAS that they've received my medical and will pass my medical within a few days.

Then hopefully finally I receive AIP, SA and DM quickly afterwards. I'm like 23 day away from 12 months and I'm getting anxious.

ilyask

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
OK mate yup fingers crossed! Let me know when you get the DM on both sides :)

Webform finally acknowledged by e-medical form. I waited a week after Maisinneuve Rosemont sent it and there's been no updates, so I've sent it myself. (Wish I did this in the 1st place!). Hopefully now they will show on ECAS that they've received my medical and will pass my medical within a few days.

Then hopefully finally I receive AIP, SA and DM quickly afterwards. I'm like 23 day away from 12 months and I'm getting anxious.
I'm three days before I hit the 12 months mark!

sms1982

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
Hello Everyone! Just wanted to update you guys that I passed my Medical Exam this morning on GCKEY! Timeline in signature ^_^
Nice one! Another tick on the check list for you!

IRCC emailed me too, to acknowledge receipt of my medical exam report. Hopefully it'll be passed within a couple of days now.

ilyask

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Hello Everyone! Just wanted to update you guys that I passed my Medical Exam this morning on GCKEY! Timeline in signature ^_^
Good to hear im supposed to have one day left before one year mark but this morning it shows on my gkey that im 100% complete ! Still havent got DM on my side only on the sponsor side ! So freaking stressful

sms1982

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
Good to hear im supposed to have one day left before one year mark but this morning it shows on my gkey that im 100% complete ! Still havent got DM on my side only on the sponsor side ! So freaking stressful
It took me two days for my medical to be received by the right department and 5 days before that to be forwarded to them by webform.

I assume you had a direct link to send the police certificates to. Early next week I reckon you'll get DM on both sides. You're so close now.

Imjennah

Star Member
Feb 17, 2019
I'm right there with you! I have DM sponsor side and all my stuff as of now is complete so I'm just waiting for DM, best of luck to us!