+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2019 Quebec Inland Spouse/Common law sponsorship applicants only

sms1982

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
Our documents arrived in CPC Mississauge on 2020-03-13.
Now just wait for the feedback.

Does anyone know these days how long we need to wait to get AOR? Meanwhile what's the approximate time to get OWP?

Thanks.
About 7-9 weeks for AOR, or you get the package returned to you in the mail if you made any mistakes (hopefully not!)

And about 2 months after AOR for the OWP.

pepino99

May 17, 2019
I sent you a private message with the info you asked, good luck :)
I want to know when did they send the medical results to IRCC?? I did the medical exam the 14 Mars at the same clinic than you. I called today and the receptionist told me it was 10 days. Is it true ?? Can you tell me your timeline from the day you made your medical exam and the day you passed your medical.in IRCC?

Imjennah

Star Member
Feb 17, 2019
I want to know when did they send the medical results to IRCC?? I did the medical exam the 14 Mars at the same clinic than you. I called today and the receptionist told me it was 10 days. Is it true ?? Can you tell me your timeline from the day you made your medical exam and the day you passed your medical.in IRCC?
I did it March 5th and passed on GCKEY March 12th, 7 days later. Haven't had any other news since then

Imjennah

Star Member
Feb 17, 2019
You never asked for a copy of it, never sent it personally by webform?? Because I only received a receipt and that was it.
Neither. They said I could call and schedule to pick up a copy but with the current COVID-19 situation I've decided to wait. They sent it via eMedical so I wasn't too stressed about sending a copy myself

sms1982

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
I did it March 5th and passed on GCKEY March 12th, 7 days later. Haven't had any other news since then
Have you had any update on GCKEY or ecas to say that your medical was received? Cos I've had nothing.

Send your full medical report via web form as well to ensure that it's received. I was caught out by that.

Imjennah

Star Member
Feb 17, 2019
Have you had any update on GCKEY or ecas to say that your medical was received? Cos I've had nothing.

Send your full medical report via web form as well to ensure that it's received. I was caught out by that.
As mentioned before I had an update on ECAS that it was recieved and on March 12th it said I passed them on GCKEY

ilyask

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
This COVID-19 is slowing down everything! I've emailed my MP since I'm passed 12 months now. But I don't think it will lead anywhere because of everything happening around COVID-19

sms1982

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
This COVID-19 is slowing down everything! I've emailed my MP since I'm passed 12 months now. But I don't think it will lead anywhere because of everything happening around COVID-19
That's probably why my medical is taking forever too, but still like you I'm not a charity and want this done.

Contact webform too if you haven't already, I want this over the line almost as much as you do bud. :)

ilyask

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
That's probably why my medical is taking forever too, but still like you I'm not a charity and want this done.

Contact webform too if you haven't already, I want this over the line almost as much as you do bud. :)
I've sent the webform last week so I should hear back maybe next week but I have no faith on hearing back from my MP even though she is a member of the immigration and citizenship committee in the parliament

sms1982

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
I've sent the webform last week so I should hear back maybe next week but I have no faith on hearing back from my MP even though she is a member of the immigration and citizenship committee in the parliament
OK mate well keep us posted. Best of luck.