+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2019 Quebec Inland Spouse/Common law sponsorship applicants only

ilyask

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
They are still working just a littler slower, I just got my CSQ approval, DM on sponsorship eligibility ans just waiting on PR... all that in the last week
Thanks for this mate! I had that on March 6th DM approval AIP and police certificate request all in March 6th. Glad to see some movement in the last week

Reactions: sms1982

abeagomez

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
Hi everyone, please I need some advice !

This is my timeline:
App received: Dec 9
AOR: Feb 6

Since then nothing, I never received the invitation letter for the CSQ. I don't know what to do. I read this entire thread and noticed almost everyone got their invitation a few days after receiving their AOR. I have called CIC several times but seems like the agents at the phone can see the same info I can see in my online account, so they haven't say nothing helpful. Everyone from Dec already got their CSQ invitation. CIC's website says that if I submit a form asking about my process before the processing time has ended (1 year) they will not reply. I don't know what to do.

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
Nothing to do but wait. I wish I could tell you something else. There will be a lot of waiting this year. Even if you call, there is not much the agent can do. If you want to call back, give it few weeks, for CIC to be up and running again as it has been slower due to the recent events. Hope you get some news soon.

sms1982

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
A lot of us who are due to finish now have been really unlucky. We've waited long enough anyway simply because we're in Quebec, then now because of the Coronavirus it's high priority processing only right now. It's extremely frustrating but there's zero anyone can do.

ilyask

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
A lot of us who are due to finish now have been really unlucky. We've waited long enough anyway simply because we're in Quebec, then now because of the Coronavirus it's high priority processing only right now. It's extremely frustrating but there's zero anyone can do.
Couldnt agree more with you !

Pooriak

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
Hi all , I passed my medical exam on 18th March & today I received an email that my proses is complicate and they will call me to finalize it .
Any one knows what is this letter ?
Is it good one ? Im a bit nervous

aashu241

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Quebec
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CANADA
App. Filed.......
10-01-2019
Doc's Request.
Waiting
AOR Received.
07-03-2019
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
05-03-2020
Med's Done....
30-09-2017
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hi all , I passed my medical exam on 18th March & today I received an email that my proses is complicate and they will call me to finalize it .
Pooriak you are from which country??
I had passed my medical on 19th March 2020
My application received by cpc mississuaga on 10th January 2019

abeagomez

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
Could you share the letter? (you can blur your name and personal information)

ilyask

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
many people from January are getting DM on both sides now and have received the letter for Landing interview which won't happen anytime soon

aashu241

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Quebec
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CANADA
App. Filed.......
10-01-2019
Doc's Request.
Waiting
AOR Received.
07-03-2019
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
05-03-2020
Med's Done....
30-09-2017
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
many people from January are getting DM on both sides now and have received the letter for Landing interview which won't happen anytime soon
I am from January 2019 Inland Quebec
Decision made on one side yet.
Keep posting current timelines.
Medical Received on 19th March 2020

ilyask

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
I just got another Ghost update. This is the 2nd one I've seen in my profile. I've already got AIP and SA and medical passed

Reactions: sms1982