+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2019 Quebec Inland Spouse/Common law sponsorship applicants only

ilyask

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Has anything come through for you get mate?
Nothing yet mate. I called this morning, They told me they've received the police certificate and that's all they need and that I should hear something soon. Today marks my 1 year

sms1982

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
Nothing yet mate. I called this morning, They told me they've received the police certificate and that's all they need and that I should hear something soon. Today marks my 1 year
Well there's nothing more that you can do. I'm just wanting to celebrate with you when you get DM on both sides. I'm checking my emails regularly as I get notifications from this group. Fingers crossed you get this within the next day or so at the latest. Normally anniversaries are a good thing but not sure that this one is, lol! A lot of people from other provinces completed theirs well within the processing time.

On my side; 2 days ago IRCC acknowledged the medical department have my medical exam report, but still nothing has shown up on my CGKEY or ECAS to show it's received on the system, let alone passed! So I'm getting very frustrated now, especially as the e-medical system failed and I had to do this myself. I am 21 days from 12 months and I've had no medical pass, let alone AIP, SA or DM! I feel so far away from the end but I know it could change quickly.

penguin123

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Hello!

I went to CMIPQ or the Clinic of Industrial and Preventetive Medicine of Quebec. They made an appointment for me the next day and they use eMedical!
Hi, may I ask how much you paid for the test and how long it took you to have everything checked?
I received my medical request and plan to go there :)

Last edited:

Imjennah

Star Member
Feb 17, 2019
For inland spousal applications, can the spouse (who's inland file is under process) travel outside Canada?
If they have a valid visa (not just implied status) then yes, but not for long periods of time. 3 weeks maximum otherwise they will risk refusal.

tayrg

Jan 10, 2017
Hi,

I have completed my medical assessment yesterday at Clinic Rosemont Maisonneuve Montreal.

Does someone has an idea that how long would a clinic (with e-medical) take to get the results ready and then submit the result to IRCC???

ilyask

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Hi,

I have completed my medical assessment yesterday at Clinic Rosemont Maisonneuve Montreal.

Does someone has an idea that how long would a clinic (with e-medical) take to get the results ready and then submit the result to IRCC???
Mine were sent a week after.

Reactions: tayrg

tayrg

Jan 10, 2017
I dont think so honestly. The latested ive read in the website is that for inland stuff is business as usual
Hope so... I really wish that ours will be completed before Summer vacation ... Lets stay optimist !!! Good Luck to all!!

My Time bar in CIC account shows 100% ... Now it says that it is taking little longer as 20% cases take longer than normal time. :/ I don't know what does that mean when the whole province's applicants were on hold for 6 months because of the Quota ... Anyhow!!! Hopefully this ball will keep rolling this time until we get our conformations before the summer vacations!!!

ilyask

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Mine shows tbe same thing too. I called yesterday and I was td that I should hear something in the coming days and that I have nothing to worry about.

Reactions: sms1982

sms1982

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
Mine shows tbe same thing too. I called yesterday and I was td that I should hear something in the coming days and that I have nothing to worry about.
What number did you use to called them as I'm getting extremely frustrated about the lack of movement on my medical, even though I submitted it via MR Medical Clinic 28th February 2020, and due to hearing nothing back from them, not including a receipt of the report, I sent it again via Webform March 6th, 2 days ago IRCC e-mailed me to say it was received in the Medical Office. Yet still, nothing on either ECAS or GCKEY show that the medical is received on the system, let alone that the results have passed.

I'm going out of my mind now, especially as those from June are getting medical requests and I'm stuck in some sort of limbo. I'm April 3rd 2019 applicant, and I want some answers.

CharelesQuebec

Mar 14, 2020
Our documents arrived in CPC Mississauge on 2020-03-13.
Now just wait for the feedback.

Does anyone know these days how long we need to wait to get AOR? Meanwhile what's the approximate time to get OWP?

Thanks.