+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2019 Quebec Inland Spouse/Common law sponsorship applicants only

tayrg

Jan 10, 2017
Hi all I just received medical exam request !

March Applicant March 13th 2019
Nice !!!! I am March 14 ... hopefully I will also receive medical request in few days. Good luck to you !!
It’s a great news Indeed !!! I strongly hope that they will be persistant in processing March applications now by the date they have received.

Reactions: ilyask

ilyask

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Nice !!!! I am March 14 ... hopefully I will also receive medical request in few days. Good luck to you !!
It’s a great news Indeed !!! I strongly hope that they will be persistant in processing March applications now by the date they have received.
I honestly was quite surprised. I haven't paid the RPRF. I only paid them on the 10th of February so I sent the receipt through the webform. I got the confirmation that it was transferred to my case officer yesterday and 2 hours later I got the Medical Exam request. I booked my appointment for Monday 17th and paid $240 for the test fees.

Reactions: priamXus and tayrg

Minian

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
As I see March is not a good month to apply... We are 8 march 2018 inland applicant and no answer yet.

tayrg

Jan 10, 2017
I honestly was quite surprised. I haven't paid the RPRF. I only paid them on the 10th of February so I sent the receipt through the webform. I got the confirmation that it was transferred to my case officer yesterday and 2 hours later I got the Medical Exam request. I booked my appointment for Monday 17th and paid $240 for the test fees.
Ahhhh I understand now that when your case officer received the fee receipt, he sent you the medical request thinking that at least you may have it done while you are waiting for the next step once the your turn is there, I guess!!!

I will not expect medicals for the rest of us (March applicants) just yet. I guess it will take 1-2 months more!

But really thanks for the update.. any little update from any Quebec applicant is appreciated!!!

Reactions: sms1982

Minian

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
OMG, now I’m freaking out. Didn’t you contact them or something? What do they say?

We did NOTHING ( no call no email ) for 20 month becaus our representent told us that ircc dont like pressure.
Nov 5 they finally send a email (webform) asking for an update becaus the delay were really exceed.
They Answered us that they lost the imm5476 so we send it back. But they didnt answer to our update request.
The 3 dec our reprensentant send back the same request and then they answer us on dec 6 with an all made answer like 'we are treating your demand blablabla ' but no details.

But things move after that we received aip and Sa 20 dec.

Then I call for the first time mid january. The agent told me that we are at the fastest step of the proceedure.

Last Friday I asked to our reprensent to send an update request by webform. And they answer us monday by the same 'all made answer' with no detail.

So here we are.

Reactions: priamXus

priamXus

May 14, 2018
Argentina
We did NOTHING ( no call no email ) for 20 month becaus our representent told us that ircc dont like pressure.
Nov 5 they finally send a email (webform) asking for an update becaus the delay were really exceed.
They Answered us that they lost the imm5476 so we send it back. But they didnt answer to our update request.
The 3 dec our reprensentant send back the same request and then they answer us on dec 6 with an all made answer like 'we are treating your demand blablabla ' but no details.

But things move after that we received aip and Sa 20 dec.

Then I call for the first time mid january. The agent told me that we are at the fastest step of the proceedure.

Last Friday I asked to our reprensent to send an update request by webform. And they answer us monday by the same 'all made answer' with no detail.

So here we are.
Ishhhh, incredible he didn’t take the time to find out and tell you.
Me I did everything on my own, kinda of a nightmare but well, I’m aware of everything at all times. CIC says to always call the first day after the waiting period has ended in case there are no news.

Hope you will resolve everything !

Reactions: Minian and tayrg

tayrg

Jan 10, 2017
Me I did everything on my own, kinda of a nightmare but well, I’m aware of everything at all times. CIC says to always call the first day after the waiting period has ended in case there are no news.

that’s what I will do after 29 days when my time of 1 year of processing will be finished. but honestly I have no much hope that something will happen right away because they process the applications in order to they received the applications by dates. If they haven’t granted PRs to Feb 2019 applicants then no way they will proceed with my case before them.

Minian

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020

We have an appointment with our MP friday ! hope we'll have more information about our case. They seem to know what they are talking about. Maybe that will help!

vigneshwaran

Star Member
Apr 12, 2013
We got CSQ request today after 13 months. Damn the officers don't really look at the file until we force them to. Had to send 3 webforms, multiple calls to IRCC and through MP. :( This process is exhausting for some cases like us.

Anishcool

Apr 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
apply from intario
Hi There,
I am from India and a PR of Canada living in Ontario. I am looking to sponsor my wife for PR.

However, the catch is I have a potential job offer based out of Montreal. So let's assume if I switch base to Montreal, is it mandatory to go through the Federal Spousal sponsor>Quebec Family reunification route?

Asking as sponsoring a spouse to bring in to live in Quebec takes a lot of time these days.

Appreciate a response.

Minian

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
We got CSQ request today after 13 months. Damn the officers don't really look at the file until we force them to. Had to send 3 webforms, multiple calls to IRCC and through MP. :( This process is exhausting for some cases like us.
There is nothing to understand on how they work !

EddyCo

Jun 19, 2019
What could be the delay with application? does new Quebec immigration rules could cause delay with Quebec application?

My application (Inland-Quebec) passed all the list below
AOR(Nov2018)-CSQ(Jan2019)-AIP(May2019)-SA(May2019)-POLICE/BackgroundCheck(Aug2019)-OWP(Aug2019)-MEDICAL(Sep2019)--
Bio-metrics-was told no need

When i called IRCC in December i was told that i passed all the assessments and they finalizing the file, but since then it's quiet, this is about 5 months with no updates.

Thanks for replying to me !